September 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - L'Oreal - Dermo Expertise Gentle Eye Make Up Remover for Eyes and Lips - WATERPROOF

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by grrbil

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow, I am a little surprised this isn't thought better of. I'm on my fourth bottle of it! I think it works just fine, I grab some non-furry q-tips, dunk them in and dab dab dab, my makeup is gone! And i use that tenacious BB gel eyeliner too! Not to mention all of my colorful eyeshadows. No oily residue, no stinging. Pretty blue bottle too. My only gripe is that I tend to knock the top-heavy bottle over. A more supportive base would help alot in my case. Cheap and effective.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2004 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Daphers

I only bought this because I was seduced by the pretty packaging. That'll teach me, eh? This is rubbish: I scrubbed and scrubbed, only to end up with sore smudgy eyes which were still fully made up. The bottle's now sitting on my bathroom shelf, looking nice and not being used while I stick to Boots No.7.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2004 1:50:00 AM More reviews by swollenshut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i wouldn't buy this stuff ever again. i had to rub hard to get my makeup off and it still didn't all come off.
my adivce? go for cover girl's until you can find something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2004 9:33:00 PM More reviews by davakian

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers I've every tried. It took a ton of product to remove my eye makeup and I don't wear much at all. After one use, I returned it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by alicecrybaby

This is one of my "blah" products.Blah meaning I don't have strong feelings about it.It is oil-free and comes in a 4 oz bottle. It does an OK job removing my eye makeup,however, I do need to rub longer than with other removers. I like that it doesn't leave any residue on my eyes. There isn't much to say about this one, I will probably rebuy for times when I run out of my other removers.