July 30, 2014 | 1000 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by laurencpower

My HG of mascara! Love the formula so much - it's the only mascara I buy. Resists flaking, lasts a full day, comes off very easily with makeup remover. Competitive price for a mascara of good quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by summrgirl720

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't flake or smudge, but if you have moderately thicker lashes, I don't see how this works on you. It barely applies to my lashes, can't build up and looks like I didn't even put mascara on. High Impact? hmm... not so much. At least it didn't flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 11:32:00 AM More reviews by bananasx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a good mascara, it's not horrible, but it's not SUPER good. It will separate and lengthen but not voluminous and it's a little clumpy. I will not repurchase since I think that drugstore mascaras are just as good, if not way better! I will stick to my CG lash blast, and rimmels sexy curves.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by stormm

Just average. Does not clump my lashes and gives them volume but it does not add much length. And I don't like the brush at all. It's fine for an every day mascara but I don't hink I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I am so torn over this product. It was the first mascara I got from Clinique, and it is much better than most drugstore foundations. It makes my lashes dark and long. The only problem? MEGA CLUMPS. I don't know if it's the brush or what, but this clumps up my lashes like crazy. I usually get another mascara brush to separate them a little after I apply it. I love the formula, but the brush is just not great. I'm almost out and I'll probably repurchase it, because I do love the super black color. I just wish it came with a better brush, because combing out my lashes afterward is a major pain.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by purplerain71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is FAR BEST mascara I ever tried. I am very picky when it comes to mascara. I used to prefer waterproof mascara, but as I gets older, my lashes fell off, look horrible. So I had to stop using waterproof, but I love volume and not become racoon eyes. I been shopping around for long time to find non-waterproof mascara. Alot of non-waterproof mascaras gave me smudge, racoon looking eyes. Until I read this review, so I gave a try.... wow, I never have racoon eyes with this mascara! Of course if I cry, or swimming it will give smears, but during all day plus workout, mascara still on without smudges! I use this for top lashes, and clinique little mascara for bottom. Beautiful and doesnt cause my lashes fall out. Now my lashes grow back better than waterproof mascara. This is keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by beautyaddict1309

I LOVE THIS MASCARA.
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used, its lengthens and volumizes my lashes so much and they almost look false which I've never had in a mascara before. Also lots of my friends and family have been asking about what mascara I have been using since I started using this one and although it's quite expensive I will definitely be buying this again when this one runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Not really sure about the price of this since what I am using came as a free sample (although quite a generously sized one and with original sized brush). I find it just as good as my favourite Lancome mascaras. Rarely clumps and thickens well.
No it doesn't curl but nothing has ever curled my lashes so maybe that has more to do with me than the mascaras.
Some people may find the brush a little clumsy but I prefer a larger brush and find it better for combing out the lashes - I hate those poky little things with no grip to them.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by morphy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG go-to mascara and I have tried them all. It stays put with minimal flaking through a snowstorm, looks natural (i.e. no spidery look), doesn't dry my eyelashes, doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, and really adds volume to lashes while separating them. To be honest, I prefer the look that Lancome mascaras impart but find them too irritating for every day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by midnightrose21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive eyes to harsh ingredients, but do not wear contacts. This is the best mascara I have used for sensitive eyes, and Clinique is the best brand for sensitive eyes. I have used Lancome and every single drug store brand. Even Almay has made my eyes itch after a few hours. The formula was light and build-able. It does require two or three coats after which my lashes looked darker and thicker. I have somewhat long lashes, but any girl would like a little more length. However, I did not see much lengthening there. It did hold the curl, though. The package is also great as is the brush. This is my go to mascara now. Now if only it could just be a tad more lengthening and cheaper, it would be 5 stars.