Aveeno Creamy Moisturizing Oil

4.3

Water, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil (Sesame), Di PPG 3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa Kernel Oil (Oat), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (Oat), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance

on 1/31/2004 11:12:00 AM

A nice, light and lightly-scented (that soft almond scent disappears after an hour or so) cream - this absorbs almost instantly and is not greasy or heavy. I like the pump too - makes it easy to slather this on quickly after a shower. In the winter, though, I'm finding it's not quite moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Perfect for summer months though!

on 1/27/2004 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think this is a wonderful, low-cost moisturizer that I would use all year long. It seems to disappear instantly after putting it on and locks in moisture after a bath/shower. So very cheap...a definite repurchase for me!

on 1/8/2004 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've heard a lot about the Aveeno line. My first products were the toners and face cream. Since those weren't too bad, I decided to give the body creams/lotions a try. I've been a little skeptical about this because I find it expensive for a drugstore product. 13.99CDN for a drugstore lotion? Crazy. But then again I buy the $45 pot of Origins cream that still leaves me with dry skin the winter. I needed something better.

I ahve been using this for the last few days right before going to bed. My skin has never felt so soft! In the morning I was putting my socks on and touched my leg and i was surprised by the softness! MY skin is always dry and nothing seems to work, even my most expensive and thickest creams! What has always worked for winter is baby oil, but it's so messy and leaves me greasy, so I usually use baby oil when I plan to stay home with a good book.

Aveeno Moisturizing Cream oil works just like baby oil, except without the greasiness. It sinks in pretty quickly so you don't have to wait before getting dressed.

I like the vanilla almond scent. It's light so it won't interfere with your perfum.

This is one fo the rare products that I give 5 lippies, because it's THAT good! I'm going to buy another bottle of this while it's still on sale. Better stock up! This just might become my first HG body lotion! Total GREATNESS!

on 1/1/2004 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is an excellent lotion which comes as a suprise for me since I never have much luck with Aveeno products. I prefer creamy oils to regular lotions and this performs so much better than other creamy baby oils I've used. I love the subtle cherry almond sent even though I prefer unscented lotions. I love to apply this generously after showering. It absorbs quickly yet leaves my skin very soft.

on 12/20/2003 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wonderful lotion! I love this! Makes my skin feel silky smooth and nicely scented. Definite staple for me.

on 11/14/2003 11:21:00 AM

This was a "Eh, I'll try it" product. I TOTALLY FREAKING LOVE IT! I have such dry skin esp. the changing weather and I'm pregnant, this stuff actually lasts all day! Longer than Neutrogena dry oil!

on 11/12/2003 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love the scent -- the signature Aveeno almond -- and how this sinks into my skin without feeling terribly thick. I still like a heavier cream (like my beloved Au Lait Body Butter) for elbows, and will still use AmLactin for trouble spots as they arise, but this lovely product will probably become a staple in my bathroom. I also adore the Aveeno shave gels (Therapeutic and Positively Smooth) -- they have a very similar scent!

The creamy oil sinks in quickly and leaves a delicate scent which dissapates in about an hour. I even put some in my hair the other day to smooth it down. :-)

on 11/8/2003 10:59:00 PM

Love this- it smells delicious- got my sis hooked too!

on 11/2/2003 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Target. I am SO glad! It smells divine, like almonds with a very slight floral note. It is not greasy at all but just makes your skin soft, soft, soft. I swim for exercise & my skin is dry from all the yucky chlorine, so I use lotion like there is no tomorrow. This is my new favorite--will definitely repurchase.

on 10/21/2003 12:19:00 PM

I LOVE this lotion. It has a nice subtle almond scent, and goes on so creamy. Very moisturizing. Kinda expensive but lasts quite a while and worth it!