September 1, 2014 | 1927 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Creamy Moisturizing Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Dina20

This is an excellent lotion which comes as a suprise for me since I never have much luck with Aveeno products. I prefer creamy oils to regular lotions and this performs so much better than other creamy baby oils I've used. I love the subtle cherry almond sent even though I prefer unscented lotions. I love to apply this generously after showering. It absorbs quickly yet leaves my skin very soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2003 12:02:00 AM More reviews by Lisau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wonderful lotion! I love this! Makes my skin feel silky smooth and nicely scented. Definite staple for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2003 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Stellam

This was a "Eh, I'll try it" product. I TOTALLY FREAKING LOVE IT! I have such dry skin esp. the changing weather and I'm pregnant, this stuff actually lasts all day! Longer than Neutrogena dry oil!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love the scent -- the signature Aveeno almond -- and how this sinks into my skin without feeling terribly thick. I still like a heavier cream (like my beloved Au Lait Body Butter) for elbows, and will still use AmLactin for trouble spots as they arise, but this lovely product will probably become a staple in my bathroom. I also adore the Aveeno shave gels (Therapeutic and Positively Smooth) -- they have a very similar scent!

The creamy oil sinks in quickly and leaves a delicate scent which dissapates in about an hour. I even put some in my hair the other day to smooth it down. :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 10:59:00 PM More reviews by ttkk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this- it smells delicious- got my sis hooked too!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2003 2:24:00 AM More reviews by Sarisa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim because it was on sale at Target. I am SO glad! It smells divine, like almonds with a very slight floral note. It is not greasy at all but just makes your skin soft, soft, soft. I swim for exercise & my skin is dry from all the yucky chlorine, so I use lotion like there is no tomorrow. This is my new favorite--will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2003 12:19:00 PM More reviews by gsxrgirl

I LOVE this lotion. It has a nice subtle almond scent, and goes on so creamy. Very moisturizing. Kinda expensive but lasts quite a while and worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this!! Smells subtly of almond and moisturizes so well without being greasy! Smells more interesting than plain unfragranced lotion and goes with every perfume since it's so subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

OMG this smells sooooo good!! It sinks right into my skin and leaves it soft, smooth and moisturized all day long. I wish this scent came in a body splash!! This is my new favorite body lotion. Huge rave from me!! :o)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by melanier

I really really love this. The scent is perfect....sort of a light almond scent. It sinks in fast and goes on light.