November 26, 2014 | 1810 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2008 11:58:00 AM More reviews by lolajade

I use this about 3-4 times a week before bed. It does not remove existing blackheads! So for that, I removed one lippie. It does however, work great as a scrub. No breakouts, no irritations since I have been using it. And my face benefits from the exfoliating effects of the scrub/beads. Will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 1:06:00 AM More reviews by laynesaidwattt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This did not clear my blackheads. It just tore up my face with its harsh beads. NOT WORTH IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2008 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

this works for blackheads. it's not miraculous though. nothing special. i would buy if i ran out b/c it does help and i use it every so often.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2008 2:37:00 AM More reviews by rtauschke2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Blackhead clearing? If you're hoping this will remove existing blackheads - then i would say no it doesnt - it didnt budge any of mine that's for sure! But seriously, is there really such thing as a product that removes blackheads?? It seems to me that squeezing them is the only way to get the suckers out! So I've rated this poorly for false advertising.
If they renamed this and sold it on the basis of it just being a gently exfoliating scrub then I would rate it higher and recommend it. I do really like the tingling/freshening menthol feeling it gives on my skin - at least it feels like it's getting into those pores and clearing them out, even if it isnt!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:23:00 AM More reviews by graceiscool06x

I used this for a while. It is non irritating but doesnt do much for blackheads. Nice smell though!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:24:00 PM More reviews by swtkisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product hoping it would do something for the blackheads on my nose. Suffice it to say, this product is overly marketed by its commercials. It kind of doubles as an exfoliator. I was still breaking out all over my T-zone with this. I used this until I could find something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2008 2:49:00 PM More reviews by chiyo_no_saru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Did nothing for me--too harsh, dried out my skin, barely cleaned anything off my face, and didn't budge my blackheads at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by sat4ngurl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So I was hoping this was going to help with my blackhead problem. Wrong. I used this with the astringent... still no improvement. The scrubbing beads were too small and did not do a good job of exfoliating. The cleanser did nothing for me. It did not help in clearing pimples. I used this for 2 weeks and saw no improvement on my face. It later sat on my shelf before I threw it out because it expired.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by jazmina94

Bought this product, hoping it would help get rid of my blackhead. But after using it for a while..realized it did nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 6:10:00 PM More reviews by lisasurf1

I actually use it as a cleanser/mask. you put it on in the shower, wait 3 minutes then rinse it off, it cleans perfectly without dring your skin...