October 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by dpmsll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the darker shade
PROS:
I use this as a primer, so i use it all over..
little goes a long way
i like how it has color, helps with concealing my blemishes as well.
does minimize my pores, however its not that noticeably huge to begin with.
keeps my oil under control++
skin feels soft and looking matte afterwards

CONS:
its about 19.50 for a tube, could be a little cheaper..

OVERALL:
would buy it again love it.
--I was using MAC products before I discovered Clinique. I use to put on Primer, Oil Control Lotion and Mattifier gel, maybe i was doing something wrong while applying these products but they made me oily at the end of the day. so that's why I switch..--

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 9:35:00 PM More reviews by angeladrylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I use this on my nose, forehead and on my cheeks next to my nose before applying EL DW foundation. This does a really good job at giving me a nice even surface to apply foundation to, mattifies, fills in pores, disguises blackheads and helps control oil. It helps my foundation to look flawless, as DW can accentuate pores. It doesn't break me out, and is good to wear by itself on no makeup days. It is quite pricey from Clinique ($42 AUD) but you can get it from Strawberrynet for $27 for a small tube which I think is reasonable, given that you only need a tiny amount. The tube dispenses quite well and looks nice. I am Caucasian and have the lighter of the 2 shades, which I think would be fine for most Caucasian ppl, as it is very sheer. I used this on one of my friends who has enormous pores and it was amazing how much better her skin looked, so healthy and even. She loved it as well, and she is generally a 'no makeup' person. I highly recommend it to anyone with combo oily skin, but I would recommend you cleanse thoroughly as this does sit into pores. This won't fix large pores (try a retenoid or BHA), but it will disguise them.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by alexa1995

This product virtually makes pores disappear! I gave this a "4" because I don't like the formula's finish very much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by coriforia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I first put this on I was instantly impressed with how it really did seem to fill in pores and make them go away! The only problem was it didn't last very long on me :o( I guess if I wanted my pores to be gone for about an hour it would be ok, but I prefer my pores to look non-existent all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2009 10:36:00 AM More reviews by mideval

From the time I first used this product, it has done a great job of helping to fill in the large pores on my cheeks. I also use this on my nose, which has a few blackheads I'm struggling to get rid of, and find that it primes my skin nicely for mineral makeup, making everything look a bit smoother and more uniform (small victory, but I'm happy about it!). I use it pretty much every day, and it has never made my sometimes-oily skin any worse, nor has it led to me breaking out. I would be happier if it was a bit cheaper, but it lasts a long time (i'm only on my second tube after 2 years of use), and I'm quite happy to pay the money if it works. Which, luckily for me, it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by knightranch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've tried a zillion primers and mattifiers and keep coming back to Pore Minimizer. This keeps me matter for longer than any other brand, and I like the slight tint that covers imperfections. Does great under makeup and is not greasy or slick at all, very matte. While nothing keeps me oil free, this is my primer HG.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 5:08:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

I'm in love with clinique products and this is def on of their best. I use it after masks or a daily lotion after washing my face. I tend to have a more oily face around my t-zone and forehead and it has def helped reduce the oil. As I continue to use it, my skin has become a lot more smoother and my pores of my cheeks has shrunk. The shrinking has been gradual but def worth the wait.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by rachaelfrem

I was really disappointed in this product. I'm 40, have oily, acne prone skin, and was looking for a primer that would fill in my large pores/scars, help with the oilies, and not break me out. By the third hour or so...my makeup was non-existant. AND, I looked oilier. I've been using Model in a Bottle to help keep my make-up fresh looking all day, which I love, but thought Clinique's product would help with the large pore issue. This product even made Model in a Bottle slide off somehow. I will say however, that I did not break out using Cliniques product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by PaintedBlue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am almost 42...oily skin...visible pores on and around nose and a little on my chin and this is the ONLY stuff that smooths everything out, helps control shine and DOES NOT break my out while doing it.
Been using it for a couple of years and nothing compares. HG!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 5:17:00 PM More reviews by leefreizen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have two large pores in the center of my right cheek that stood out on my otherwise smooth skin surface. I have searched the internet for years searching for a product that would successfully hide these two distracting holes on my face. Clinique Pore Minimizer covered them with a white powdery look and made these two pores even more noticeable. Is there a large pore concealer that actually works to cover & completely conceal large open pore sites? Perhaps a translucent pore filler?