July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Avanti414

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

1. Price: at 2 dollars and some change it is dirt freaking cheap.

2. Packaging: the packaging isnt anything to write home about but its an awesome product, so who cares.

I have bought 5 of these!!!! LOVE!!!!! HG

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great matte bronzer for drugstore. its a light bronzer very cheap in walmart for only $2.84.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:52:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Although this brand is not readily available here in NZ, i had heard mountains of rave reviews on it prior to discovering it on a discount website. As you can imagine I was super pleased to find these bronzers for around $4 NZD i believe?

Well, this bronzer is pretty nice, since it's matt and cheap and you get a lot of product. the colour of it isnt too obnoxiously orange so its good for my skin tone. the packaging could improve though since the plastic used seems to be really cheap, however it is suprisingly functional since it snaps shuts beautifully and somehow i dont feel like its gonna fall apart any time soon. I think my only beef with this otherwise rather wonderful bronzer is that the pigmentation isnt great, i really need to get my brush in there in order to have enough colour buildup to contour. however its good for a dust of colour on the face since you are less likely to go overboard.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by aznmonkey6

AMAZING BRONZER FOR AN AMAZING PRICE

Pros:
-MATTE: I'm new to using makeup so I go for a very very natural look. The fact that this bronzer is matte is so awesome because it looks natural. ALSO, I have VERY oily skin so I'm glad that its not shimmery
-PRICE: this bronzer is dirt cheaaapp. I believe its about $3-$4. Such a great price considering you only need to apply a little bit.

Cons:
-I don't really have any cons! Just be careful not to use too much! (otherwise you'll look like you smeared dirt on your face :])

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by gagag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, this stuff sort of blew my mind. This is far and away the best powder bronzer I have ever used on my fair, cool-to-neutral toned skin. HG for fair skin. I'll repeat that. HG for FAIR skin. Don't expect this to even show up if you have medium skin. I've been using NARS Laguna for the longest time, but it's highly-pigmented and requires a light hand. While Laguna contains a very slight bit of shimmer or glitter or something sparkly I see in that pan, this one does not. This is a completely matte, warm color that is not highly-pigmented - which is why it works on pale, fair-skinned folks. It cannot be overdone - it never looks muddy or dirty as so many powder bronzers can (I'm looking at you, Hoola). While it's buildable, it never appears too dark or fake. It is not orangey in the slightest. It reminds me of Guerlain's Terracotta Bronzer but not as red; it just gives the loveliest natural flush of color to fair skin. It can warm up your face if used all over with a very heavy handed-kabuki, or it provides the most natural contouring you can imagine with an angled contour brush or even a MAC 109. This can actually be buffed into the skin without looking artificial. This is the only powder bronzer that gives my Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel a run for its money. Speaking of money.. the price alone is ridiculous. A drugstore bronzer that has trumped my high-end brands by miles?! I try makeup as if money were no object, because this is how I choose to spend my disposable income. I'll buy anything if it really works, and I'm probably more critical of drugstore brands because I believe you get what you pay for. However, some inexpensive products defy all logic, and perform magically. This bronzer is one.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by allyson85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome matte bronzer from the drugstore.

I have very little pink in my skin and with a big fluffy brush applied all over it's great. I will occasionally contour with it.

The packaging is cheap and flimsy. The color is great and it lasts.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by harmony888

3 words...ORANGE. CHALKY. Rubbish.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

This is a really inexpensive, matte bronzer. Sadly, I am the exact same color as it. Lol. I do use it during the winter to warm up my skin tone, and it does a lovely job. No, it doesn't last all day, but it does a nice job. I wouldn't repurchase, because of the color issue. If you're lighter than a NC30 in MAC, you may like it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:28:00 PM More reviews by linh989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer is a bargain! I don't really use this on my face often, but I do use it on my neck and chest when my face looks a little too dark.
Sometimes I'll sweep a little of this for contouring and its great because if you apply with a light hand you won't look muddy.
I would definitely recommend this since it's so cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by xoaida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is dirt cheap and fantastic. I use it for more of an all over cheek color and the add a peach blush on the apples of my cheeks. It gives you this amazing sun kissed glow. It's extremely buildable which is what I love. I have medium skin that I find is hard to find a bronzer for. They are all either way to dark and end up looking muddy, or way to sheer and dont show up at all.

What I love about this bronzer is I can put on a little bit during the day to give me a glow and the build it up when I go out in the evenings for a more noticeable look.

For $3 you honestly can not go wrong! For people who are having issues with it staying on, I use it over my Laura Mercier TM and have had no issues. A friend of mine does use a primer (smashbox) and it's helped the staying power significantly.