New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 4/20/2013 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to contour my nose. But not liking the results maybe i using it wrong. Gotta give it one more try if not giving it away.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down, best drugstore bronzed ever. AND IT'S MATTE!!! 😬

on 4/8/2013 6:38:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer! I'm pretty fair in the winter and this bronzer is light enough to give me a healthy glow when used right! I've also used it in the summer when im tanner and it's definitely buildable! It's also good for contouring. The packing is annoying though because the henge is plastic and flimsy but the cheap price makes it all worth it.

on 3/26/2013 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This gives the most natural dimension, color, and contour to your face. i love the no shimmer and its super affordable. however sometimes i feel it can look a wee bit orange depending on your skin tone, and it sometimes need more blending than other bronzers

on 3/22/2013 4:10:00 PM

This is amazing for the price. I love it as an overall bronzer, I just dust it around the outside perimeter of my face and it gives warmth and a natural healthy glow. I have tried it as a contour, but when I build it up it leaves an orange tinge so I prefer it as an all over face bronzer. It's just the right shade for my pale skin and I would highly recommend it!

on 3/18/2013 1:51:00 PM

This is a well-known cult favorite, and for good reasons. First of all, I don't think any drugstore brand can beat the price of $3 CAD.

I use this everyday, and I make sure to have the lightest hand because there were times that I did apply too heavily and it did look too orange on my light skin, but nothing my kabuki couldn't blend out. My only CON about this product is that it's so hard to open and close! But I can't really complain for the price. I love the fact that its matte, it works well as a contouring bronzer.

Sunny bronzer has been compared and duped for Benefit's Hoola bronzer which is great for people who don't wan't/can't spend the ridic $30 vs. the $3.00. I think every girl should have this in their makeup collection!

on 3/15/2013 6:49:00 PM

Great bronzer for the price!! Apply with a light hand because a little goes a long way! You can always add more, but it's hard to take away!

on 3/15/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I like this bronzer it gives a nice soft contour and glow. But it broke I have to buy a new one.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This bronzer is okay for me, I like that its matte and not shimmery like the majority of DS brands are. However, that's where my love for this stuff ends. It looks orange and patchy if I don't apply very lightly and is hard to blend. IMO, NYC's color wheel bronzer is far superior in terms of blending and I won't repurchase this but it's workable for me.

on 2/10/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this bronzer is super easy to blend looks really natural and is cheap...

Popular Bronzers