July 29, 2014 | 1884 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by imaladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My only complaint is that this left a slight whitish cast on my medium complexion. Considering this & the price, I'm still hunting for a daily sunscreen.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2004 4:23:00 PM More reviews by nekomeaow

Bye bye to this brand for me.
It' s too oily and shiny after I applied it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2004 1:55:00 PM More reviews by b4byb33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Clinique can go to hell! I don't know what the hell they are putting in their products, but every time I give their products a chance it's nothing but disappointment. It says that it's oil free, but it made my skin shine and really oily. I also got really itchy from it and broke out the next day. It is slightly tinted which I think is nice but other than that it's garbage.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by kazc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been using this for a while but have just had to see my dermatologist as I am developing brown spots. I wonder wether the UVA protection given by this product is high enough for me as I wear it every day and live in the UK. Tried asking at the counter but they thought I was mad. Also makes my skin look a bit flat and pale. I think I'll stick to a proper sunscreen.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2004 5:46:00 AM More reviews by reismione

used it a long time bk. it made my combi skin break out. not suitable for me. p.s. skin still shines like mad after application within an hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 11:09:00 PM More reviews by hhrachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i wear this everyday. no shine, no grease, no fuss.

btw, i have oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2004 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Eleven

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For my oily but sensitive skin this is good because it's oil free and stays matte and doesn't irritate. However, if you do have the slightest flakes like I can in winter it will show these up so it's best to either apply a moisturiser first or mix with moisturiser when applying. It has a slight tint so does help to even out the skin tone on my PPP skin and even after a day in the hot sun my skin isn't like an oil slick. Most sunscreens are way too oily for my face, this is the only one I'll use. It's fine for under foundation. The packaging is practical but nice and it's well-priced. With my finicky skin I'm not adventurous enough to try anything else because this suits my needs well.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2004 4:47:00 PM More reviews by bijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked the fact that this contains no irritating chemical sunscreens, but my skin broke out after just a couple of days of using this. On one particularly hot day, it felt very slick and heavy after only a few hours of wear. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/23/2004 1:30:00 AM More reviews by tracy73

It is so oily. There is a oil film on my face after apply it. So I wash it immediately and throw it in bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by CaraElaine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product to use with a new moisturizer that doesn't have SPF. This product has UVA and UVB protection, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin or my eyes, even when applied really close to my eyes! The product appears to be slightly tinted, but works great for my pale skin. I love the slight beachy smell! It dries to a fairly matte finish. I wear this product over moisturizer, and under foundation, and it works great!