October 23, 2014 | 2070 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder - Medium/Dark

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG powder. I've already repurchased countless times. I usually buy two at a time. It does exactly what it's meant to do without adding color or coverage. If I wanted coverage, I would put concealor or foundation on. After my skin care products, this works perfectly to get rid of the shine. Whenever I stray from this product, I regret it big time. Other stuff look like foundation on me. This is the only one that works for me. Will definitely continue buying this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok-after reading all the reviews...YES this totally works! i mean, it doesnt keep the oilies away the entire day or anything-but ALMOST! anything over 2 hours is a miracle to me! i get oily in my t-zone big time usually 20 minutes after makeup application. so imagine how i felt when, 4 pm rolled around and i just spotted the faintest dots of oil coming through! i just dabbed it away with some tissue and was good to go again. this powder works and its even more fantastic because it's talc free! whoopeeee. the MA recommended the medium but i told her i thought the med/dark would work better and she agreed. i know they are translucent but they do show up on your skin. i am light/med yellow undertoned asian. tan easily in the summer w/VERY oily t zone. WILL repurchase! the MA at neiman's (who use to work for MAC)rec'd that i flip the sponge to face the mirror so as to not contaminate the powder with my oils, etc. i use a brush to apply in the AM and the puff for touch up at work. :) so yeah, wish it had seperate compt. for puff but other than that, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2008 10:44:00 PM More reviews by leo36

I am very happy w/ this product. Although the med/dk is more on the lighter side, (very sheer) I can only use it in the winter and I use DK. in summer. Just a tip; keep the plastic film on the powder that way the sponge does not get all gross and transfer bacteria.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by LeeanneMarie

Got this as a christmas gift after lemming after it for years. I wasn't disappointed. Let me say, however, I don't wear foundation so I don't know how this works as a setting powder. I have normal skin with a nose that likes to get shiny once in a while. This powder is lovely and I alternate it with one of my normal colored pressed powders.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by lovesShadow

I am a NC35 and a huge fan of this. I have combination skin which leads to oily spots in the summer. This product really saves my life when it's hot and humid out. I don't really use it in the winter though but still recommend for all season for people with oilier skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2008 10:04:00 AM More reviews by demella

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have extremely oily skin and I just love this product. It keeps the shinies away. I am pretty light skinned and went with the medium dark color and it is the perfect color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 7:02:00 PM More reviews by dovely

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yep, I see why people love this. Exactly what I needed for my t-zone. I apply during the day with a portable brush, and it keeps me from being too shiny. This is the first face product I have liked by MAC, and I will definately re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by skagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this pressed powder. Its translucent, which i like. When i apply this on my oily t-zone, it removes the shine and does NOT add color (unlike other "translucent" pressed powders i've used). I use Studio fix powder foundation, so my foundation shade is still there, but without oiliness. What sucks is that the compact pad is stored right on top of the powder (which i have to replace the pad more often to avoid bacteria contamination). But overall, the powder is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cinderellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite powder! i use this to set my foundation & it keeps my oily skin under control. im an nc 35 & this shade is perfect for my skin tone. i rarely have to touch-up throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2008 12:07:00 PM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for almost 2 years now (repurchased many times) and it's wonderful...completely invisible and never looks cakey or 'powdery' on my NC35 skintone - absorbs oil and keeps me matte for a while. I use the Stila Retractible Powder Brush for this in my makeup bag and it's the perfect combo for touchups. I just wish the compact was a little cuter...I'd love a refillable one, although I get to B2M this in the end, which is always nice.