October 23, 2014 | 1846 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 1:34:00 PM More reviews by DENF

The perfect slightly peachy nude worn on my medium mauvy pink lips. Against my NC/NW 15/20 skin it is a not to light and not to dark color, that harmonizes well with the peachy/orangey eyeshadows I favor, complimenting my look without drawing attention to itself. The lipstick itself is slighly drying and I prefer to wear it over a lipbalm which gives a slightly sheerer more natural look. It wears acceptably.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by elaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Jubilee is a more neutral version of Hug Me: a medium beigey-pink. As much as I like the Lustre lipsticks in theory, my lips are pigmented, which means I need a base (like Subculture lipliner) for this to last for more than five minutes without my natural lip colour peeking through. Even then, the staying power isn't great. But the colour goes with just about anything, which is why I let it hang around.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 12:33:00 AM More reviews by BonBon926

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this looks light pinky peach beige on my lips..haha.sorry for the sucks color description...i like any nude lip color^^

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glamourgirl76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite nude lippies! I'm an NC30 with highly pigmented lips and this looks great by itself or topped with gloss. For me, it's one of those l/s I can apply without really looking! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by EnNoSeNzE25

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this...I have found the purrrrrrrrrfect nude-pick lipstick to put on daily...even looks better added w/ the clear lipglass for nights out...big rave!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by zelda155

Okay, I love this color. This is my perfect neutral l/s, light pinky beige, but why, oh why, is this so drying? That is why it gets three lippies but I would love to give it more if it was more conditioning. Oh well! I would still rebuy it b/c it still gives good coverage and nice pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2004 4:55:00 PM More reviews by djhispanica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is really a daytime lipstick...I really like to use it for work or for an sat afternoon outing. I have an olive complexion and dark brown hair, so this color warms and brightens me up a bit, esp on tired mornings! I would give it 5 lippies but it does fade off fairly easily, forcing you to reapply all the time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2003 12:46:00 AM More reviews by princesss20

I love this lip color, it's so natural and looks great with just about anything. I have fair skin and blue eyes and it makes them stand out very nicely. My friend with brown hair and brown eyes with an olive complexion also weas this color so it can look great on several skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2003 12:45:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is the ultimate nude!!! its so gorgeous and the texture is wonderfully smooth.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2003 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Spanola28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Another mediocre one. Jubilee is a "nudie beige pink" altho sometimes it looks like a greyed pink. That doesn't sound too flattering but this does wonders to liven up my face on gray winter morning. Has enough pink to be noticeable but not bright at all. This is Hug Me's lighter, more beige sister. Pretty color but isn't as vibrant (warm) as I like my colors to be. You could probably find a similar color thru a low-end brand but for now I would say I would repurchase since I love the Lustre formula - esp. now in the winter. This is also a great shade for work.{Danidama3 has posted a nice pic.}