MAC Lustre in Jubilee

4.3

on 10/11/2004 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

this is my favorite nude ever. I'm a PPP and generally I cant do nudes because they make me look like I dont have any lips. this lipstick has enough of the strong but light pink brown color to give me a nude that actually looks right. I pair this with smokey eyes for a dramatic look and I can use Jubilee for a nice everyday lipstick.

on 5/22/2004 1:34:00 PM

The perfect slightly peachy nude worn on my medium mauvy pink lips. Against my NC/NW 15/20 skin it is a not to light and not to dark color, that harmonizes well with the peachy/orangey eyeshadows I favor, complimenting my look without drawing attention to itself. The lipstick itself is slighly drying and I prefer to wear it over a lipbalm which gives a slightly sheerer more natural look. It wears acceptably.

on 5/17/2004 1:12:00 AM

Jubilee is a more neutral version of Hug Me: a medium beigey-pink. As much as I like the Lustre lipsticks in theory, my lips are pigmented, which means I need a base (like Subculture lipliner) for this to last for more than five minutes without my natural lip colour peeking through. Even then, the staying power isn't great. But the colour goes with just about anything, which is why I let it hang around.

on 5/8/2004 12:33:00 AM

this looks light pinky peach beige on my lips..haha.sorry for the sucks color description...i like any nude lip color^^

This is one of my favorite nude lippies! I'm an NC30 with highly pigmented lips and this looks great by itself or topped with gloss. For me, it's one of those l/s I can apply without really looking! I love it!

on 3/28/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this...I have found the purrrrrrrrrfect nude-pick lipstick to put on daily...even looks better added w/ the clear lipglass for nights out...big rave!

on 3/15/2004 5:09:00 PM

Okay, I love this color. This is my perfect neutral l/s, light pinky beige, but why, oh why, is this so drying? That is why it gets three lippies but I would love to give it more if it was more conditioning. Oh well! I would still rebuy it b/c it still gives good coverage and nice pigmentation.

on 2/18/2004 4:55:00 PM

This is really a daytime lipstick...I really like to use it for work or for an sat afternoon outing. I have an olive complexion and dark brown hair, so this color warms and brightens me up a bit, esp on tired mornings! I would give it 5 lippies but it does fade off fairly easily, forcing you to reapply all the time.

on 12/20/2003 12:46:00 AM

I love this lip color, it's so natural and looks great with just about anything. I have fair skin and blue eyes and it makes them stand out very nicely. My friend with brown hair and brown eyes with an olive complexion also weas this color so it can look great on several skin tones.

this is the ultimate nude!!! its so gorgeous and the texture is wonderfully smooth.

Popular Lipsticks