July 25, 2014 | 1920 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Cream Color Base in Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by epukis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I use it everyday. I put it all over my eyelids and the shadows become so vibrant or at the inner corner. It's so versatile - I will definitely repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2004 6:21:00 PM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff!!! Perfect highlighter. I use it to highlight all over my face. Fabulous formula! Best our there -this stuff lasts all day & all night - until I take it off. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 6:27:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The SA at MAC recommended this to me to use as an e/s base when applying pigments so it gives them something to stick to. The only thing you have to watch out for with the CCBs is creasing. I don't have too much of a problem because my eyelids are not too oily. But I do make sure to give my eyelids a little wash before applying this just to make sure all the oil is off. Pearl is a great color to use as an e/s base, since it goes with anything. This color can also be used to highlight cheeks, etc. UPDATE 1/18/2010: I STILL use this as an e/s base! I was using MAC select cover-up concealer, which works better if you want a solid base that will definitely NOT crease. Recently, I have been opting for this creamier base, and have had no problems with creasing at all. I just make sure I apply my e/s ASAP before the CCB starts to crease. I love applying something creamy as a base. It feels nice on my lids, especially since I'm getting a bit older. I like to have more moisture on the area during the day :-)) I hope they never discontinue this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2003 12:58:00 AM More reviews by spice_dreamz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YES!! after having a mac make over,the sales girl used this on me...wowwwww!!! gave me this beautiful glow on my face...I just had to buy it!! HOLY GRAIN! cant live without this,gives u a nautral glow to your face...like a J.Lo! I even got ppl telling me h

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by Ollie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MAC's CCBs are vastly underrated! Pearl is my favorite out of the bunch, but all of them are excellent used under powder shadows to intensify the color (works really well with the duochrome MAC shadows, especially!). Pearl is lovely used as a base under Samoa Silk, Amberlights or Motif shadows. It also makes a nice browbone and cheek highlight and dabbed on the centre of the lips. Highly versatile and recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2003 8:50:00 PM More reviews by horton1

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty. I use this on my brow bone, cheekbones or anywhere I want to highlight. Very subtle, not obvious, just looks like a natural glow. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2003 10:58:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never really experimented with the Cream Color Bases until a friend was applying hers one night before we were going out. After I saw how nice it looked on her, I had to have it. It comes in a flip top pot similar to the blushes. The texture is light and easy to blend, it's not oily and not too dry, it's just right. It works well for many different things. It can be used as a base for shadows, as a highlighter for around the eyes, or as a cheek color. I'm really glad that I discovered these! As the name suggests, this is a light pearl shade. You can intensify the color by the amount you apply. Rave from me! :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2003 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bunnielly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this every day and will replace it once it's gone. It's a slightly frosted cream color and it's perfect to use as a primer for eyeshadow. Some of the mac matte eyeshadows are great colors but well too matte for me. So when I wear the matte shadows with the cream base, it gives the shadow a nice shimmer. It also makes my eyeshadow stay in place all day and gives it longer wearing time.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2003 3:44:00 PM More reviews by ellen1824

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a swap. This product is just too perfect! I can use it in so many ways. I use it as an eyeshadow and it works perfectly and I love the effect. It's a great highlighter for face or body, and, though I haven't tried this yet, I bet it would be a great thing to use to tone down dark lipsticks and eyeshadows. All in one little $14.50 compact. I hope MAC never discontinues this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by jeseryn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing stuff!!! But you have to use it right!

I use just a stripe along the cheekbone and it is instant j-lo glow (she used this for a long time for it too). It adds the most amazing pearly sheen and highlights the eyes and cheekbones and makes you glow. The women I've done makeovers on adore this stuff and race out to buy it immediately. Make sure you blend well (obviously). *highly* recommended!