December 22, 2014 | 1446 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Clear Pore Cleanser Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by lethallyambitious

This is great!
It leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and soft.
Would def buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by knh86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my emergency cleanser - when I have a bad breakout, I use this once a day and within a week my skin clears up.

I usually use products with salicylic acid but this formula with benzoyl peroxide works great - not too drying at all.

I do use this with my Clarisonic even though it's a cream formula. I put the cleanser all over my face then go back over it with my Clarisonic. It seems to be working.

My only complaint is that this has bleached my towels. Anywhere where I dry my face or hands after using this has been bleached so use caution if you have colored towels.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 3:01:00 AM More reviews by lammtron

Oh how I wish they had this product in the UK! For a product that contains benzoyl peroxide it is surprisingly gentle and after one tube seems to be effective a keeping my skin a bit clearer. Am repurchasing as it's the best wash-off cleanser I have tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by AndreaLilyXo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive and very oily skin. i love to use this products at night becasue by the end of the day my face is very oily and dirty and this does a great job at cleaning. It is also creamy and does not dry the crap out of my skin like most products with benzoyle peroxide and this formulation is easy going on my sensitive skin! I love this product and has it become a fav of mine!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin is generally pretty normal, but leans towards oily. However, I have hormonal acne so during that time of the month, I break out. I have a cleanser that works for me during the off times, but I needed something a bit harsher to help control my breakouts and extra oily skin. I got this based on reviews here on MUA and am glad I did. I generally don't like to use benzoyl peroxide bc it is pretty harsh and bc it stains clothing, but I figured a cleanser was OK (I would not use a spot treatment w/bp in it). This cleanser controls the oil on my face and I have definitely had decreased breakouts. I haven't had any cystic pimples since I started using this cleanser, although I still get a few bumps here and there. But again, it is greatly reduced and much smaller in size. I use this with my Clarisonic and activate the "mask" portion by leaving it on my face after I cleanse while I clean the brush of the Clarisonic. One thing I don't like about the packaging is that the flip top is very hard to open/close. I've chipped nail polish trying to get it to open and I pretty much have to slam the thing to get it closed. Other than that, I think this is a good product, although I wish a drugstore cleanser didn't cost $9 (although there are always sales/coupons you can use at various drugstores).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by BeadyBB

Simply amazing. The only thing that has kept my skin clear without the harsh side effects. My skin is so clean now it's almost shiny. It also makes my skin feel minty and fresh. I absolutley love it. I use it as a mini mask twice a day for a minute or two and wash off.

Only con, the cap sometimes doesn't close all the way. Nothing tragic, just slightly annoying.

My HG cleanser. My skin has never felt this soft.

EDIT: This just straight up stopped working. My skin got a lot worse. Damn. Guess I need to search again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by PoseyMadison

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this as a mask twice a day for the past week; it has cleared up my face a lot. It works very fast, I had really bad breakout after a peel, this has helped to clear it up. I also bought the scrub that has helped get rid of bumps underneath my skin. The scrub works better in that respect, when I use the scrub I use the mask as a spot treatment right before to get rid of the acne. The mask works really fast for severe acne breakouts, and benzoyl is one of the only things that works for me. I recommend this highly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this sparingly, usually in the humid summer when my skin breaks out in oil. Probably wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by ashes1534

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

discontinued???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************************** cant find it!! anywhere. not at walmart. cvs. or walgreens

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyRoseWolf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is nice because it soaks up oil and it's antibacterial. What's great about it is that the benzoyl peroxide isn't so strong that it makes my face red. Also, it leaves my skin soft and smooth instead of dried out and itchy. AND it's super cheap. It's definitely a keeper