Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

Since it's alcohol free, it's gentle on the skin. Otherwise, it didn't do much for my skin. After using it for a month, I haven't noticed any differences. I'm just gonna finish this bottle (still half left -__-) and try something new!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this toner for about a month and a half. I have pretty dry skin, especially around this time of the year when there's no moisture in the air. Most toners I've tried dry out my face, so I bought this because it's alcohol free. I use it after cleansing and before moisturizing. It hasn't really broken me out, but then it hasn't really done much for my skin either. I haven't seen a difference in my skin since I started using it, my pores are still as large as ever.

It's not harsh at all, so I would recommend this to those with sensitive skin. I only have a little bit left in the bottle, so once this is done I think I'm going to try something else. (I've heard really good things about witch hazel!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Ok...Neutrogena has it's ups and down but this is a great toner

acne prone,dry,sensitive,oily it works
it does have fragrance in it but it is not harsh at all

Use it after your cleanser..if you use this alone it will only show half of it's ability
a toner is to double clean your skin of what the cleaner might have left off
(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

Completely agree with previous reviewer! This toner is very refreshing and seems to balance my oil level out in the morning. But then by the end of the day I feel like my t-zone has produced more oil than days when I don't use it. I've tried better toners that do a better job at picking up residue after washing my face.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have mixed feelings for this product. Been using it for a week and it prevented my skin from drying out but it also left me breaking out a bit. It also makes me feel like my face is too oily at times. I like that my skin is soft but not at the expense of break outs.

Great to remove that last bit of makeup or residue. Also does not sting the skin at all.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Like many of the other comments on here it is hard to tell if the product is working if you were to base it on how it makes your skin feel...being alcohol free there is no sting....however, i do see that the cotton ball does remove excess dirt from the skin. It hasnt helped the level of oiliness that i experience but it has helped making my skin clear of breakouts...and there is no major reduction in the size of my pores but i think it is better than any of the other toners that i have tried. I would repurchase again...

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a good toner, does what its supposed to without stinging like crazy or drying out my face. I usually find that Neutragina products tend toward simplicity in ingredients, so that while they are not organic or all natural they don't give me any problems. I have a few oily areas that get worse on days when I ride my bike (b/c of sweat) and this does a great job drying up those areas to prevent break-outs. I like it, and would def recommend. I have noticed slight improvement of pore size since I started using this, nothing super dramatic but I think it keeps the skin just a little cleaner and fresher. Its a good idea to add this one in to your night-time routine so as to get really clean before applying a thicker night cream. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

With some fairly oily, acne-prone, medium to full coverage makeup needing skin, I had been on the look out for a toner that was going to keep me clear, clean my face, and not out-strip my skin. I used to use Neutrogena's stress control toner which I really wanted to like as when I was using it I was in my final capstone class in college dealing with an intolerable boyfriend, so needles to say, stress was a big deal. Unfortunately the alcohol as I am blaming as the culprit, would do a number on my skin drying out my OILY skin leaving it flaky so when I would apply foundation and powder I would look awful. Then, TA DA, I discover the alcohol free side of life. This toner does wonders on getting the makeup my cleanser (Neu Clear Pore) misses and leaving my skin still breathing. I used to think I have combination skin and even now in the winter I know for a fact its just plain old oily skin. I recommend this to ALL skin types however, as we should all know that alcohol is not only NOT our livers' friend, but neither our skins'.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

It's a good toner. That's it. I haven't tried any that are better, including Lancome, Chanel, Clarins, and Clinique. Personally, I don't see the point to toners; however, the media / peer pressure influences me to have a toner in the cabinet it all time, even though I rarely use one.