January 31, 2015 | 2011 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by iamsmall

I have used multiple bottles of this toner. I find it alright, does the job of removing makeup that hasn't come off with the cleanser. It feels fresh after application and it felt cooling even though it feels pretty much like water on my skin. I use Neutrogena in my daily routine so its kind of natural I would use this toner. Until i can find a better cheap toner that I can buy in supermarkets i will stick to this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by honeydovey

I still have a two bottles of this toner and not too sure if I will use them again. This toner does make your skin feel fresh the first few minutes you applied it on like any other toners. I find that the product makes my face sticky and quite thick which takes a long while to absorb into the skin. I find the fragance is a bit overwelming since I prefer very little fragance or to no fragance at all in my skincare products. This toner did broke me out right after I applied it. Not too sure if it clogged my pores because of the stickiness or the fragance that I'm not used to. I might try it again another time but most likely will rinse it off after I applied it. Kind of defeats the purpose but I'm not looking forward to see my face breaking out again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by kattg425

I only use this on my nose. Because I used this on other parts of my face and ended up with white dry patches looked like eczema so it may have been due to the fragrance. It tones well and its good as a basic toner.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by cosmonautte

I find this a very basic toner and one of the few that I am coming close to finishing. That said, there isn't anything special about it- it does its job of toning and prepping my skin for moisturizer. It is cheap and easy to find, and does not sting my skin or make it feel tight. I will repurchase this product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by s2casey

Actually, I like it too.

With the dry winter weather, I have gone back to Ponds cold cream and a toner for cleaning. I'm old (haha 50) and have dry, sensitive skin.

The packaging is kinda depressing. I might have to go buy something a little pricey and refill with this!

Oh, come on, you've done this too!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by emmerline123

It was alright. Nothing amazing. It takes some time to sink into my skin though. Not bad but not the greatest.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2009 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Stupidtyreb

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Just finish a bottle of this , Love it when i mix it with my clean & clear oil-controlling toner . did not have any burning effect , feels refreshed after using it . but i think if used on its own somehow , its just not enough for my skin . not the best but would still repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Ilovenature2

I used to use this product along with neutrogena's extra gentle cleanser and oil free moustiriser and my skin was really nice then! (I was about 14) I then for some reason, I don't know why stopped! Now I'm in minocycline and considering accutane :( Why, oh why?!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2009 12:05:00 PM More reviews by sanayhs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this product mediocre. It does an ok job, but I find it leaves my skin sticky. Why? Ick. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 4:38:00 AM More reviews by blacklondon

I don't really need a toner but this came together in a set of other Neutrogena products. My face feels nice and tingly after using it. I don't know if I would recommend it to anyone though.