April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2005 9:43:00 AM More reviews by karinc713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample with my sephora order and I love the texture and hydration. it absorbs quickly and keeps dry skin hydrated. My skin is so soft and comfortable. the packaging is cute and it's cheap too. the scent is too strong. this should come in other scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 3:49:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike some of the other reviewers I love this scent. I got a sample with my Sephora order and absolutely fell in love. The product itself is very moisturizing but not at all greasy, it also absorbs in to your skin rather quickly which is nice. I just got my fullsize bottle in yesterday and I can already tell it'll last me a good amount of time. I'm still working on my sample which I got in the mail last week. It's a little pricey but a little really does go a long way with this product. I'd definitely re-purchase this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2005 11:28:00 AM More reviews by rjs521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Who knew? I got a sample packet with my Sephora order and decided to use it right away (v. hoard it in a drawer like usual) and I really really like this stuff. For one thing the amount in the packet was more than enough to do my entire body - and it was really really moisturizing without being greasy. it absorbed well and smelled of the beach. I'm not sure how into the scent I am though especially since it seems to last awhile. Will think about purchasing though - esp since it apparently comes in a cool pump bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The texture and consistency of this product is wonderful. It is a nice, thick cream that absorbs quickly and is not at all greasy. However, I do not care for the scent. I suppose it smells like guava but since I am not exactly sure what guava smells like I can't say for certain. I do find the scent unpleasant. It is a little too sickly sweet, like rotting fruit. The scent is very light and does not last but I prefer L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Cream if I am going to spend this much money on a body cream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by hullabaloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I, like a lot of others, got a sample of this in a Sephora order and was really thrilled with it. It smells incredible. A grown up kind of pina colada smell. And the consistency of this cream is wonderful. Its nice and thick but sinks in and really softened up my skin. I've got two samples of this and will be buying the full size on my next trip to Sephora. I love it when I get a good sample of something that's actually worth buying. Love this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 3:21:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked the scent and feel of the Guava Body Butter by Korres (they're a greek brand, I think) but it is pricey and not a HG. Nicely packaged and I will use up what I have but probably not buy more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2005 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Shellikins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. Maybe because I didn't expect much I found myself loving it. Great texture that is smooth, not sticky, and my skin feels so good hours later. I'll buy this when my giant 32 oz. bottle of Brand X body lotion runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2005 11:52:00 PM More reviews by julielouis

yummy fragrance, absorbs into the skin well, and comes in a pump which makes it easy to apply. I'm lovin' Korres!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2005 1:50:00 AM More reviews by hcf17

Love this stuff! My skin was completely chapped and totally healed it and aborbed into my skin. I was so happy that it worked so well and smells so amazing! Can't say enough good stuff about this product and this company.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2005 10:36:00 PM More reviews by deliah008

I got a 0.9 deluxe size sample from Sephora. Otherwise I'd not have bought this. To me, the scent is a bit nauseating. Good thing it isn't very strong. This is not a fresh, fruit-based scent (what you'd expect from a guava cream) but more of a mellow floral edge. There is something about it that bothers me, maybe because it reminds me of a masculine bath product for some reason. I prefer other body butters and creams over this because the moisturizing effect isn't that noticeable. For the price, you don't get that much product; if quality doesn't measure up, then it isn't really worth it. One good thing about it: it's not oily - gets absorbed right into my skin.