Korres Body Butter - Guava

4.2

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Oil (Hybrid Sunflower), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii, Persea Gratissima Citral, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Lactic Acid, Limonene, Parfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

This is one of the few body butters I've found that's actually as thick and rich as I like. It's a nice, moisturizing butter, and the packaging is great and very hygienic, but I'm not wild about the scent. It's less fruity than I'd like; it almost smells coconutty to me. I probably wouldn't buy this particular scent again, but I'd buy it in another fragrance.

I love everything about this product. I love the texture, moisturizing ability and the scent is gorgeous too. It leaves my skin so soft without having to use much at all and I know that my bottle will last a while - that won't stop me from stocking up though. Oops. I love the bottle - so hygenic and the price is pretty good too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample with my sephora order and I love the texture and hydration. it absorbs quickly and keeps dry skin hydrated. My skin is so soft and comfortable. the packaging is cute and it's cheap too. the scent is too strong. this should come in other scents.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Unlike some of the other reviewers I love this scent. I got a sample with my Sephora order and absolutely fell in love. The product itself is very moisturizing but not at all greasy, it also absorbs in to your skin rather quickly which is nice. I just got my fullsize bottle in yesterday and I can already tell it'll last me a good amount of time. I'm still working on my sample which I got in the mail last week. It's a little pricey but a little really does go a long way with this product. I'd definitely re-purchase this product.

Who knew? I got a sample packet with my Sephora order and decided to use it right away (v. hoard it in a drawer like usual) and I really really like this stuff. For one thing the amount in the packet was more than enough to do my entire body - and it was really really moisturizing without being greasy. it absorbed well and smelled of the beach. I'm not sure how into the scent I am though especially since it seems to last awhile. Will think about purchasing though - esp since it apparently comes in a cool pump bottle.

The texture and consistency of this product is wonderful. It is a nice, thick cream that absorbs quickly and is not at all greasy. However, I do not care for the scent. I suppose it smells like guava but since I am not exactly sure what guava smells like I can't say for certain. I do find the scent unpleasant. It is a little too sickly sweet, like rotting fruit. The scent is very light and does not last but I prefer L'Occitane Shea Butter Body Cream if I am going to spend this much money on a body cream.

I, like a lot of others, got a sample of this in a Sephora order and was really thrilled with it. It smells incredible. A grown up kind of pina colada smell. And the consistency of this cream is wonderful. Its nice and thick but sinks in and really softened up my skin. I've got two samples of this and will be buying the full size on my next trip to Sephora. I love it when I get a good sample of something that's actually worth buying. Love this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I liked the scent and feel of the Guava Body Butter by Korres (they're a greek brand, I think) but it is pricey and not a HG. Nicely packaged and I will use up what I have but probably not buy more.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I received this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. Maybe because I didn't expect much I found myself loving it. Great texture that is smooth, not sticky, and my skin feels so good hours later. I'll buy this when my giant 32 oz. bottle of Brand X body lotion runs out.

yummy fragrance, absorbs into the skin well, and comes in a pump which makes it easy to apply. I'm lovin' Korres!

Top Rated Korres Products