September 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Concealers - Estee Lauder - Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by briella86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I have used. I have big dark circles under and around my eyes that seem to be hereditary. This is the only concealer that I have used that masks this and stays put on my oily skin! AND it doesn't crease under the eye. I love this stuff. The only con is the price. I really wish I could find a DS concealer that worked as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the better concealer's I've used! It is creamy and settles into a nice semi-matte finish. It looks natural but gives good coverage. I like the wand applicator, and using my finger or a brush to blend into my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by stashdiphi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was given to me in a sample bag, but it has lasted for a really long time, and has become my go-to concealer for under the eyes and around my nose. I have the light/medium and it blends nicely. I will definitely purchase this when the sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2012 2:05:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This helps me get through life. With circles like mine, there isn't a product to cover them and incidentially, this one doesn't cover them completely either but it does the best job of everything that I've tried. It's also done a good job hiding some acne scarring. I'm happy that it blends easily, stays put all day long, is easy to find and easy to apply. I will be trying more products from Estee Lauder. This is a no-frills workhorse product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 8:01:00 AM More reviews by suzanneblacklaw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Great under eye concealer just dot ur under eye area and blend I use a sponge or my fingers. Full coverage and literally make under eyebags dissappear. I use light/medium which is a good match for my nw25-30 colouring. I have tried to use this concealer for blemishes and for me it tends to look a bit patchy and dry and doesntblend well with my foundation but this doesnt bother me so much because I use my trusty benefit boing for this when I need to. All in a great product which I will definitley repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondetoadie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this concealer! I am so excited they brought back the extra light shade. They discontinued the extra light shade about 7 years ago and the light shade was just to dark for under my eyes. I was on the Nordstrom website the other day and saw extra light as a shade available for purchase. After gaining my composure, I went to the Estee Lauder counter at Macy's. They were out. I then went to Dillards and picked up the last tube for sale. It's only twenty two bucks and lasts forever! This concealer is so fantastic! It has an SPF of 10 with titanium dioxide as the sunscreen ingredient. The consistency is so light and creamy. There is a slight yellow undertone which works for me even though my skin has pink undertones. It really counteracts the bluish/purple circles I inherited from my pops. The coverage is outstanding and this concealer really goes the distance. Never a crease is found under my eyes and it dries to a perfectly semi matte finish. I can't rave enough about this concealer or the shade. This is once again my HG concealer. Please Estee Lauder, don't break my heart again by discontinuing this gem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by JAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a really really great product, the concealer stays in place all day and actually covers blemishes completely, unlike many other concealers. Unfortunately it only comes in three colours and the lightest tint is still too dark for my skin =( But I do highly recommend it to anyone with slightly darker skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Merlinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mixed Feelings..... LOVE this for work. It stays put all day and does a great job of covering dark circles and/or skin imperfections. Great packaging and blends nicely with my skintone. The only CON I find with this is that it doesn't photograph well!!! NOOOooo. Other than that this is awesome, but I wouldn't use it for a night out. It looks goofy in photos. I used to use their double wear foundation but found out that leaves a whitish cast too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

i love the consistency of this concealer. it stays on, and really does cover problem areas. this is my HG concealer. i never thought i'd find a better concealer than maybelline, but estee lauder has really outdone theirselves. this concealer is so much different than other ones, so much better, which is definitely a good thing. i don't mind buying products that are expensive if they work good, and this definitely does. its not watered down and i just really cannot help but brag on the coverage!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2011 8:23:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in medium I'm nc 37 and it has the most amazing pinkish undertone which brightens and gives an instant face life. I'm only 16 but I naturally have fine lines and this is why I gave this product only four stars because it starts creasing one me after maybe 5 hours of wear. the coverage is absolutely amazing, it's literally FULL coverage! and they also have a set at Estee Lauder that comes with this concealer and the double wear light foundation and a spotlight primer for only $37 which is AWESOME!!