December 22, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by laurilauri

this is a nice moisturizer but i haven't noticed my skin getting any firmer. also, it smells okay in the bottle but it must react with a chemical in my skin b/c by the end of the day, i can't stand it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

I *do* feel like this firms my skin, especially around my thighs. I don't know how to explain it but it does seem a little firmer!

I did not notice any smell. I can't stand any perfumed lotions or cosmetics so I consider this basically unfragranced.

I just wouldn't buy it again because I don't really want a firming cream. But it was a freebie that I used all of! I like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2002 2:57:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My mother swears by this stuff so I decided to try it out. It smells pretty nice and keeps my dry skin extra soft and smooth. I think it works, so I'm going to stick with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2002 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a nice, light moisturizer. My body felt very soft and silky after using this. I'm not sure if it really firms or tones the skin, but my skin did feel great after using this. Although the scent is not unpleasant, this has a distinctive smell and it might interfere with any scent that you apply afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2002 10:44:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

This is a very nice moisturizing body lotion, I am not sure about the firming ability, since I dont have much place to be firmed =P
But it's a nice body lotion, the scent is pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 9:38:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i really like this lotion. it left my skin really soft, and not at all greasy. i don't know about the firming qualities-- and i went through a whole bottle...so i took off a point... but i do like to use it on my legs :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2001 3:42:00 PM More reviews by froggy

This lotion absorbs and lasts throughout the day without making you feel greasy. I can't say for sure that it firms the skin, but mine always feels tighter after using it. Little smell, so it is great to use when you don't want anything to interfere with your perfume.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2001 9:10:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

This product is one of the sad stories of my life. It is supposed to firm skin and help reduce dimpling. I have already gone through two bottles and have noticed no difference but I keep purchasing this in hopes that it is working and I just dont see it. It is a nice moisturizer, not to thick or thin. I feel like maybe the massaging on my thinghs will help. I will continue to use this although I see no visible difference but because it keeps the hopes alive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2001 11:26:00 AM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

mmm, nice smell. absorbs quickly and leaves my skin super soft. not sure whether or not it firms skin yet, but i do know that even if it doesnt, it sure leaves behind great skin. :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2001 4:12:00 PM More reviews by DaniGurle

I love this too. I rub this into my inner thighs and my upper arms and it actually has great firming properties. I have noticed my skin has been less saggy and alot more softer.