Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder

Price: $

Talc, parfum

on 9/24/2004 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love using this as translucent face powder. MAC NC20 for ref, it's not too light in color and there's no odd scent (unless you don't like the baby powder scent) and it keeps my face fresh. I just sprinkle some into my hand and apply with a brush. Pretty good. BTW, I'm 33 and own everything from Chanel to Cover Girl face powders and like the baby powder just as much.

on 9/3/2004 8:56:00 PM

Have been using this since I was a kid in the late 1960's and it has become one of my toilettrie staples. The box looks virtually as it did in 1968 and I guess some good things just never go out of style! A great all-purpose powder and so is the baby oil.

Love this product. Have been using it since I was a kid. The big bottles take forever to finish though. That's why I always get the travel size instead, which can last me a few months.

on 6/29/2004 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using JnJ baby powder, in jasmine/camomile, for years as a face powder. I have oily skin and regular pressed or loose powders tend to feel cakey on me after an hour or two. I dust on the baby powder every morning and it gives me a weightless matte finish. Mind you, I still get shiny throughout the day, but I never feel uncomfortable putting on more baby powder because it's so light.

on 6/9/2004 3:49:00 AM

Tried this again after many years after seeing the good reviews here. I put it on after a shower and could not stop sneezing. Worse, adults complaining about it's smell. I felt itchy all day too.

on 3/12/2004 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't use powders on my face generally because my skin is on the dry side. However, I need a little touch to set brow powder and concealer. I have been using for years J&J's baby powder to do that and it works great. I just dust a bit on the palm of my hand and use a fingertip to smoosh a bit and then dab underneath eyes and brows. Cheap and effective!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got a little size of this for like .69 because my dresser in my dorm room is very cluttered with products already, but this is so necessary to have. I use it when I get out of the shower, and it makes putting clothes on so much easier.

Plus, it is not talcum powder so it is very safe, and the smell is gentle and does not interfere with any other scents. really, there is nothing like the original

on 5/22/2003 3:05:00 AM

like this a lot. :) got the mini version, and i cant wait to get the big one. a bottle can last for such a long time!

on 1/20/2003 11:03:00 PM

This product is a staple for me. When my hair gets a bit oily and I don't have time to shower I dust a little on my scalp and then brush through my hair. It gets rid of any oils and makes my hair look clean and fresh.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products