Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, parfum

on 4/7/2005 7:21:00 AM

i love this!!! i haven't tried the vanilla and jasmine, but i want to try it after reading all the raves here at MUA!
buut. back to this. i use this as a blotting agent on my oily skin. i like using baby powder, even though the color may be white, just because i prefer using something pure like baby powder instead of MAC (although i've heard it's great)!

i haven't broken out from this, so i'll continue using it.

what i do is i shake the powder out onto a puff, and lightly pat it onto the oily areas of my face! EDIT// I have stopped using this on my face. I've jumped onto the mineral makeup bandwagon!

on 3/28/2005 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Can't go wrong with baby powder. Gettng out of the shower and placing some powder on after makes me feel like a baby again. LOL

on 3/6/2005 9:12:00 AM

What can I say? J&J Baby Powder is a true classic. Its soothing, soft scent immediately transports me back to my early childhood in the '70s... and to this day, I still adore it. :)

on 2/4/2005 4:39:00 PM

I just love baby powder scent and have since the beginning of time. Actually I've always purchase this stuff ... anyway, the powder I like to apply all over my body to give it a soft silky baby feeling ... and of course the scent is awesome.

on 11/16/2004 11:52:00 PM

I have this in vanilla, and I love putting it on over my lotion. The bottles are so cute, and I love the traditional look, but I wish they also made bottles that were a little easier to use.

on 11/3/2004 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I use the corn starch version J&J baby powder. It's so cheap and great for days when I skip a shampoo to keep my hair from getting super greasy. I also put some at the roots of my hair on days I do shampoo before I blow dry to help build volume.

on 9/24/2004 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love using this as translucent face powder. MAC NC20 for ref, it's not too light in color and there's no odd scent (unless you don't like the baby powder scent) and it keeps my face fresh. I just sprinkle some into my hand and apply with a brush. Pretty good. BTW, I'm 33 and own everything from Chanel to Cover Girl face powders and like the baby powder just as much.

on 9/3/2004 8:56:00 PM

Have been using this since I was a kid in the late 1960's and it has become one of my toilettrie staples. The box looks virtually as it did in 1968 and I guess some good things just never go out of style! A great all-purpose powder and so is the baby oil.

Love this product. Have been using it since I was a kid. The big bottles take forever to finish though. That's why I always get the travel size instead, which can last me a few months.

on 6/29/2004 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have been using JnJ baby powder, in jasmine/camomile, for years as a face powder. I have oily skin and regular pressed or loose powders tend to feel cakey on me after an hour or two. I dust on the baby powder every morning and it gives me a weightless matte finish. Mind you, I still get shiny throughout the day, but I never feel uncomfortable putting on more baby powder because it's so light.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products