April 19, 2014 | 1557 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

Great little secret weapon! [but really, be careful with this thing, it can be quite dangerous!]. I have the "new" version of this lash comb and it's great! It clear plastic and the teeth of the comb are gold plated and are very tapered. They are like needles. So, yes use much care when using, I've poked my eyelid with it and it is a little painful. Well anyway, I was having a problem with my lashes, they were kinda sticking together and are not seperated evenly. So, I comb through every so often and my lashes are getting better. So here's my lash routine, I comb through with the tweezerman. Curl lashes with shu lash curler. Swipe through a coat of clinique naturallt glossy mascara [which i adore]. comb through while mascara is still wet. Apply another coat. Comb through again. And I'm left with great lashes! Luckily my clinique mascara doesn't really clump, so the comb doesn't have to remove them that much, but if there is small clumps once in a while, this gets them right out! YAY! Great, understated tool! got it at longs for about 6-7 USD. Oh yeah, the head of the comb folds down into a little socket in the handle. so, this allows the bristles to be completely covered. This is great because my little baby sister likes to get into my stuff and in case i accidently leave it in a place she can reach it, she won't get hurt by it because the needle like bristles aren't exposed!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe how cheap such a great product like this is. I spent so much time looking for the "perfect" mascara yet i realized what i really needed was this. It makes just about any mascara look decent if not completely gorgeous looking...it really just depends on the mascara. Now what I do is use a dark volumizing and legnthing mascara (currently Loreal HIP) and use this tool and I end up with volume, length, and separation. Its hard to find a mascara that does all 3. Im glad I found a solution.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by tee94015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A comb is a comb right? Wrong. That's what I thought. I figured when spend $6 compared to the $1 cheapy ones. Well, I was wrong! I didn't realize what a difference this quality comb makes until I got it. It REALLY separates so much better. It's gentler on my lashes and separates like no other. Good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I was fairly pleased with my Sonia Kashuk metal lash comb from Target, but for some reason, I only gave it four lippies. Now I know why: this one is so much better! I don't know if it is because this is smaller and the teeth of the comb are closer together, but I don't have to work this through my lashes and "shake" like the SK one. I simply start at the base of my lashes and comb straight out, and I get the desired results with 2-4 swipes. It makes those clumpier mascaras I have like Great Lash & Daring Curves usable.

I can officially call this item an HG and definite MUST HAVE for perfect eyelashes. At the time I write this, I have a little over a hundred reviews and only one other item, my e.l.f. eyelash curler, has gotten that coveted title. You can pick this up at Sally's Beauty Supply or drugstore.com for a little over $6USD regular price. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by happy2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This really is the best eyelash comb I've ever used--in retrospect it makes the others I've tried seem futile and completely ineffective. Get this--but be CAREFUL with it, it's sharp!--you won't be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Simple product that does exactly what it says it does. This comb has saved many mascaras that I would've overwise thrown away because they clump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 12:21:00 PM More reviews by rinnins

I don't know how I survived before this. Now when I see women with clumpy lashes, I want to leave one of these under their pillow so they never have spiderlashes again. This mini miracle tool can usually redeem even the worst mascaras. Just be careful - it's pokey and metal, a horrible combination of qualities in a product that gets that close to your eye. It even hurts if you catch your finger on the teeth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this so much I am going out and getting several back-ups since I don't know if they will always sell this in my (European) country. I was so lucky to discover this in a section devoted to American cosmetic items here in a department store, I was so amazed to see it I almost ATE it to be sure it was for real! These American miracle products aren't often sold here! Anyways this is one of my two best kept secrets which every girl who prizes her lashes should own. The other secret is Shiseido mascara base. I thought I could get by just fine with cheapy plastic combs but they have nothing at all in common with this baby. This miracle comb, as other reviewers have mentioned, separates and fans out EVERY SINGLE lash on your eye even the tiniest ones. It seems to multiply the amount of your lashes by about 50, and you will not have not even one little clump (I hate clumps, I suppose most girls do). I didn't expect it to make much of a difference, after all I have sparse Asian lashes so I thought no comb would give me lashes which don't exist. But apparently I have more lashes than I thought.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by souplada79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YAY! Goodbye bad lash days! After using this, I don't think I can ever go back to using those plastic ones. I don't think I've ever been happy with the way my eyelashes look. I can pretty much use any clumpy mascara and this would work magic. It really separates lashes well and removes any excess mascara you have. Normally, with a plastic comb, it would take me forever to remove clumps. One or two swipes of this comb and I'm clump-free! You do have to be careful though because the ends of the comb are pretty sharp.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sagc

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this thing! I used to wonder how other girls got their eyelashes so nice and even with no clumps or sticking together. I always thought they were just lucky. Maybe they were but this sure works for me. I have to agree with what everyone says about being careful. I stuck myself in the finger with it and it hurt! This is definitely not something to use without a mirror or in the car. The price is right - $6.00 here in Virginia. I would definitiely purchase again but probably won't have to. I doubt it will wear out.