September 1, 2014 | 1141 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by LizzieBit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gaurantee any woman who is complaining about clumps from a mascara is not using an eye lash comb...umm...a METAL eye lash comb! The plastic ones are horrible and do nothing...the metal ones on the other hand...this is the ONE beauty tool I could never live without!!!! EVER!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ivana4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a must-have for mascara wearers. If you don't have it, then don't complain about clumpy lashes, because mascaras are no miracle workers and you do need to comb your lashes to achieve a nice, natural look. The comb is very fine and durable, easy to clean with alcohol and paper tissue. It's a lovely make-up tool and it makes incredible difference. I absolutely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 8:57:00 AM More reviews by pamaris

Just wanted to recommend this! I can't say anything that hasn't been said but I just wanted to join the chorus in singing the praises of this little secret weapon!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 5:57:00 PM More reviews by escebola

I love this brush hair. Its metallic bristles may scare you at first. Just try to be gentle when combing your hair. It's really effective. I don't have to use any kind of gel or other product to keep them perfectly groomed (my brows are quite tame, anyway).

I also find it really convenient to comb my lashes (agian, just be careful not to poke your eye; that sould heard). I don't have to worry about the state of the mascara or if I over-apply it. I just sweep my lashes after using mascara and the result is absoultely perfect.

The "packaging" is great, since it folds so that the metallic bristles are always protected. Therefore, it's great for travelling or carrying in your purse.

I hope I don't lose it or break it, but if I do I would def. repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 3:12:00 PM More reviews by auntnett

I have been using these little combs for at least 20 years, long before Tweezerman bought out the I-Lash Comb brand, and in all that time, I've only been through maybe 5. I've never had one break, but I've lost the little buggers. These are the most useful tool in my arsenal, making even the most clumpy mascara tolerable in a pinch. I cannot get by without it and a good eyelash curler. Before I found these, I used to open out a safety pin and use it in the same manner - better than a straight pin because it gave you a little more to hold on to. However, this comb's multiple little pins wins hands down. As many others have pointed out, do be careful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2007 3:44:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my lash HG! After trying all sorts of plastic ones I came across this metal comb and discovered that it works great!! Unlike the plastic ones that really do nothing. Just be careful as it is like a row of little needles.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

Great little secret weapon! [but really, be careful with this thing, it can be quite dangerous!]. I have the "new" version of this lash comb and it's great! It clear plastic and the teeth of the comb are gold plated and are very tapered. They are like needles. So, yes use much care when using, I've poked my eyelid with it and it is a little painful. Well anyway, I was having a problem with my lashes, they were kinda sticking together and are not seperated evenly. So, I comb through every so often and my lashes are getting better. So here's my lash routine, I comb through with the tweezerman. Curl lashes with shu lash curler. Swipe through a coat of clinique naturallt glossy mascara [which i adore]. comb through while mascara is still wet. Apply another coat. Comb through again. And I'm left with great lashes! Luckily my clinique mascara doesn't really clump, so the comb doesn't have to remove them that much, but if there is small clumps once in a while, this gets them right out! YAY! Great, understated tool! got it at longs for about 6-7 USD. Oh yeah, the head of the comb folds down into a little socket in the handle. so, this allows the bristles to be completely covered. This is great because my little baby sister likes to get into my stuff and in case i accidently leave it in a place she can reach it, she won't get hurt by it because the needle like bristles aren't exposed!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2007 3:43:00 PM More reviews by ksdjfklsdjf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe how cheap such a great product like this is. I spent so much time looking for the "perfect" mascara yet i realized what i really needed was this. It makes just about any mascara look decent if not completely gorgeous looking...it really just depends on the mascara. Now what I do is use a dark volumizing and legnthing mascara (currently Loreal HIP) and use this tool and I end up with volume, length, and separation. Its hard to find a mascara that does all 3. Im glad I found a solution.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2007 1:20:00 PM More reviews by tee94015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A comb is a comb right? Wrong. That's what I thought. I figured when spend $6 compared to the $1 cheapy ones. Well, I was wrong! I didn't realize what a difference this quality comb makes until I got it. It REALLY separates so much better. It's gentler on my lashes and separates like no other. Good buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by adornedwithgrace

I was fairly pleased with my Sonia Kashuk metal lash comb from Target, but for some reason, I only gave it four lippies. Now I know why: this one is so much better! I don't know if it is because this is smaller and the teeth of the comb are closer together, but I don't have to work this through my lashes and "shake" like the SK one. I simply start at the base of my lashes and comb straight out, and I get the desired results with 2-4 swipes. It makes those clumpier mascaras I have like Great Lash & Daring Curves usable.

I can officially call this item an HG and definite MUST HAVE for perfect eyelashes. At the time I write this, I have a little over a hundred reviews and only one other item, my e.l.f. eyelash curler, has gotten that coveted title. You can pick this up at Sally's Beauty Supply or drugstore.com for a little over $6USD regular price. continued >>