MAC Harmony

4.4

on 9/29/2008 5:01:00 PM

MAC blush in Harmony works well with Masculine make-up. It is the perfect shade of brown to contour and define any man's face. We love how it is blendable and you can control how dark or how light you want it to go on. This product is must have blush or contour color for both men, women, and our digital photography business!

on 9/3/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! okay so this is my very first MAC blush and its sooo pretty! It was only $16.50 i believe which isnt too bad considering the pigmentation. i love this because its such a matte color which i used to wear lighty to give me a bronzy look.

Now i use it for contouring and its fantastic! I love this blush. :)

on 8/27/2008 3:13:00 AM

This is one of my many MAC "staples." It's a matte blush, powder form. It's a true neutral shade/color. Light brown in color. It builds well and leaves my pale skin tone looking very natural, highlighting my cheek bones well. I use it strictly as a blush as it doesn't produce a bronzed look, which is not what I was looking for anyway, just a matte natural/neutral colored blush and Harmony is just that. It has great staying/wear power and these powder blushes last me a long time. Harmony is a fav. of mine and one that I always come back to after trying/using others. Thanks to MAC for another very pretty matte blush. ;-)

on 5/8/2008 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don t use this as a regular blush but only for contouring and for natural looking make up.The color is brown but ash like brown not warm chocolate brown,has mat finish and It s buildable.I m not crazy about this blush I like better to use a bronzer for contouring but harmony blush is a good solution as I said for a natural make up.I also use this blush as an eyeshadow specially for smoky eyes.I take my 224 brush and I use harmony blush to blend the colors,to soften hard edges and to give a more natural,soft color to my eyes gives to smoky eyes the illusion that the dark color fades into a natural skin like color

on 5/7/2008 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Color: slightly peach toned dusty-ish medium brown. matte.
Texture: pigmented but buildable.
This is an excellent blush for contouring, or if you have darker skintone, for a natural blush color. I'm C4 in studio fix--medium warm toned tan asian skintone here--and 1 application of Harmony is enough, 2 is too dark. I can see this looking muddy on paler skintones...I think this is a blush that would suit darker skintones best.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It is completely my own fault, but Harmony is the wrong shade for me. It's too warm in colour for my colouring and therefore appears slightly muddy on me - I imagine it would look lovely on warmer complexions!

on 12/10/2007 12:55:00 AM

It's pretty subtle. I find I have to apply 3 times to really show some color. It's very natural and works so well with my asian skin. It's definitely my staple blush. It really goes well with everything because it's not too red, peachy, or brown. I would say it looks a lot like a bronzer, it makes my skin tanned and like I just went to the beach. I love Harmony, it works well with a lot of color combinations and I can't go without it!

on 11/21/2007 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this specifically as a contour color and it is amazing on me! It really is pigmented and much better than the d/s crap I've bought. It works great on my fair/med skin. When I asked for it at the counter, the s/a said she loved that color as well for a contour but she had dark hair and med/dark skin tone. I was a bit worries since out skintones were so different but it works great and makes my cheekbones chiseled!

on 11/18/2007 2:59:00 PM

Harmony is a rosey brown blush in matte formula. I've been using this blush for 2 weeks now and i love it.

Initially i bought it to contour my cheeks. The blush is pigmented enough that i don't have to layer it to get color, one swipe w/ 169 brush is enough to contour one cheek. It doesn't look dirt like on my NC/NW20 skin, doesn't turn red or orange through the day either.

It is also a great nude blush to use w/ smokey eyes, looks subtle but does add a little bit of tannish color to the cheeks. It looks especially good when paired w/ Gold Spill MSF. It doesn't have the smoothes texture which makes it a little hard to blend and because it is pigmented, it should be used a little at time.

on 7/6/2007 8:03:00 AM

I live in Brazil and I paid like 30 dollars for it (60 brazilian reais).. I didn't see it before and I believed the color shown in the website..
I was SO disappointed when I got this!! I expected it to be an earth tone.. but it's just a dark beige! lol...
I'm getting used to this, and using as a base for other blushes.. but it's so far the MAC product I have that I like least

Top Rated MAC Products