December 19, 2014 | 860 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 3 of 5 on 2/29/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jessajessajessa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is completely my own fault, but Harmony is the wrong shade for me. It's too warm in colour for my colouring and therefore appears slightly muddy on me - I imagine it would look lovely on warmer complexions!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by racheroonie

It's pretty subtle. I find I have to apply 3 times to really show some color. It's very natural and works so well with my asian skin. It's definitely my staple blush. It really goes well with everything because it's not too red, peachy, or brown. I would say it looks a lot like a bronzer, it makes my skin tanned and like I just went to the beach. I love Harmony, it works well with a lot of color combinations and I can't go without it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Foomph

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this specifically as a contour color and it is amazing on me! It really is pigmented and much better than the d/s crap I've bought. It works great on my fair/med skin. When I asked for it at the counter, the s/a said she loved that color as well for a contour but she had dark hair and med/dark skin tone. I was a bit worries since out skintones were so different but it works great and makes my cheekbones chiseled!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2007 2:59:00 PM More reviews by alizeeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Harmony is a rosey brown blush in matte formula. I've been using this blush for 2 weeks now and i love it.

Initially i bought it to contour my cheeks. The blush is pigmented enough that i don't have to layer it to get color, one swipe w/ 169 brush is enough to contour one cheek. It doesn't look dirt like on my NC/NW20 skin, doesn't turn red or orange through the day either.

It is also a great nude blush to use w/ smokey eyes, looks subtle but does add a little bit of tannish color to the cheeks. It looks especially good when paired w/ Gold Spill MSF. It doesn't have the smoothes texture which makes it a little hard to blend and because it is pigmented, it should be used a little at time.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2007 8:03:00 AM More reviews by aninhawr

I live in Brazil and I paid like 30 dollars for it (60 brazilian reais).. I didn't see it before and I believed the color shown in the website..
I was SO disappointed when I got this!! I expected it to be an earth tone.. but it's just a dark beige! lol...
I'm getting used to this, and using as a base for other blushes.. but it's so far the MAC product I have that I like least

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 9:08:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

I've had this blush in my tank forever, and I've pulled it out maybe three or four times since I bought it. I liked the idea of a neutral blush, and this browny-rose shade sounded good on paper and in theory. However, on my C3 skin, I just felt like I looked sick or sunken whenever I wore it. I like a bit more flush on my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 8:12:00 PM More reviews by tuchy

Harmony is simply the most versatile and flattering shade of blush I have ever used. It makes me look like I have chiseled cheekbones (I don't). It is a slightly warm toned brown with plummy undertones. It just looks awesome. I do sometimes have to be careful with application, otherwise it doesn't blend well. Making sure all my moisturizer is set and good foundation/powder prepping does the trick. Also, circular brush motions tend to be better for me than linear strokes. Overall, a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by LisaLat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am 40 years old, dark brown hair, fair complexion. Several years ago I worked with a young woman, blonde, very fair complexion. She always looked so "natural", yet you knew she was wearing make up. I asked her what she used and she said MAC "Harmony." I forgot all about it until about a month ago when I was ordering a MAC lipstick. I figured it wouldn't look as great on me since I am older and have darker features than she does. It looks AWESOME and I've worn it everyday since I got it. I love it. It blends so nicely (you only need a little). You look like you're wearing blush but you don't look "made up". It's a perfect neutral brownish/pink. It also lasts all day. I've had so many blush disasters. I was so pleasantly surprized with this one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 7:45:00 PM More reviews by wingedtwilight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really liked the color of this blush in the compact. Natural brown with slight pink tones. But I am fair-med in color and can't apply this to the apples of my cheeks without looking like a streaky, dirty mess. I use this, lightly, to contour my face under the cheekbones and the temples. It looks so wonderful when properly blended under Well Dressed. I suspect that during the oncoming summer months I will grow to love this on my soon-to-be-tanned skin. It will be very natural and flattering. I love the texture and blendability of this, so not a total loss. I just can't use it as freely as I'd like.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2005 11:06:00 AM More reviews by violetsprl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite colors. It doesn't have any pink or peach tones, it's just a true nude blush...so you just look clean & fresh scrubbed. Love it!