MAC Harmony

4.4

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Awesome product and colour for contouring. Juat a few sweeps under my cheeks and i've got some definition on my ever-so-round face. Love it! (For reference I am C3 or NC25ish). It's not too brown and it doesn't have any of that weird tints of red, orange, pink or peach. Just simply a natural-neutral-skincolour pigment! Wonderful! Can't live without it. Am glad the MAC MA referred this to me. EDIT: Since I want something for everyday, this may be a tad bit dark on my skintone and it looks muddy on myself, especially when everything shows up during the daytime under the sun. This may be good for evenings or parties or for medium-skintoned gals. My search continues for the perfect everyday staple contouring product.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My favorite matte blush ever!!!! This is one thats a must have for me,its the one matte blush that looks great on me and when I wear I always get compliments..

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can only use this shade as a contour on my NC15 skin, and still, I have to be very careful applying it because it is HIGHLY pigmented. I like to use this along with Tenderling. I would buy this product again (unless I found another countour I like better) but I probably won't have to for a VERY long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is really great for contouring as many others have said!

It's sorta a dark brown/plum something like that but when applied it's not that harsh. I use this for contouring :)

MAC blush in Harmony works well with Masculine make-up. It is the perfect shade of brown to contour and define any man's face. We love how it is blendable and you can control how dark or how light you want it to go on. This product is must have blush or contour color for both men, women, and our digital photography business!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG! okay so this is my very first MAC blush and its sooo pretty! It was only $16.50 i believe which isnt too bad considering the pigmentation. i love this because its such a matte color which i used to wear lighty to give me a bronzy look.

Now i use it for contouring and its fantastic! I love this blush. :)

This is one of my many MAC "staples." It's a matte blush, powder form. It's a true neutral shade/color. Light brown in color. It builds well and leaves my pale skin tone looking very natural, highlighting my cheek bones well. I use it strictly as a blush as it doesn't produce a bronzed look, which is not what I was looking for anyway, just a matte natural/neutral colored blush and Harmony is just that. It has great staying/wear power and these powder blushes last me a long time. Harmony is a fav. of mine and one that I always come back to after trying/using others. Thanks to MAC for another very pretty matte blush. ;-)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don t use this as a regular blush but only for contouring and for natural looking make up.The color is brown but ash like brown not warm chocolate brown,has mat finish and It s buildable.I m not crazy about this blush I like better to use a bronzer for contouring but harmony blush is a good solution as I said for a natural make up.I also use this blush as an eyeshadow specially for smoky eyes.I take my 224 brush and I use harmony blush to blend the colors,to soften hard edges and to give a more natural,soft color to my eyes gives to smoky eyes the illusion that the dark color fades into a natural skin like color

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Color: slightly peach toned dusty-ish medium brown. matte.
Texture: pigmented but buildable.
This is an excellent blush for contouring, or if you have darker skintone, for a natural blush color. I'm C4 in studio fix--medium warm toned tan asian skintone here--and 1 application of Harmony is enough, 2 is too dark. I can see this looking muddy on paler skintones...I think this is a blush that would suit darker skintones best.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

It is completely my own fault, but Harmony is the wrong shade for me. It's too warm in colour for my colouring and therefore appears slightly muddy on me - I imagine it would look lovely on warmer complexions!

Top Rated MAC Products