BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 10/16/2012 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

as you can see from the reviews this is amazing and you should just get it lol!!!! LOVE!<3 smells great too!!?

on 10/10/2012 10:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This blush is perfect for that "I just had great sex" look. It is not overpowering...it is more of a natural highlight blush. Really. It's gorgeous. If you are looking for a poppy intense pink this is not for you. Barely any color but it adds just the right amount of glowy depth and flush.
Best for pale girls!

on 10/8/2012 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've been using Benefit's Dandelion for a few years now and it's my go-to finishing powder. It's a very sheer pink with just a bit of glitter, meant to add a light glow to your entire face. I purchased it after an employee sold it to me as a blush since my skin is very fair. For those having issues with the color not packing enough punch (or, rather, showing up in general), I would try using it all-over for darker skin tones, and if your skin is fair, maybe apply it over a moisturizer or foundation just before dry (giving moisturizer/foundation a few minutes to set into your pores and avoid a cakey look) and see if the color "catches" better. It really is a very pretty, natural color that suits all skin tones and is pretty long-lasting for a powder.

on 10/7/2012 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I read reviews on here and thought this blush sounded like the perfect blush for me when i went back to work (i'm a teacher). This blush is a beautiful natural color. It's a pinky mauvey color; like you would look when your cheeks are flushed. However, it does not show up on my NW15 (in the fall and winter) NW20 (in the summer) skin. :( I have to swipe my brush so many times in the box to achieve the color i want that it looks too powdery on me (setting into my pores and fine lines of my dry aging skin). i have to use a setting spray (rosewater from Heritage off iherb.com) to get rid of the powdery look which i don't mind. i like a dewy look. i can see where people would love this blush but for me i will finish it and continue looking for my HG natural blush for work. i wouldn't purchase Dandelion again. maybe i will try a Nars blush next. I don't like glitter. Also, i don't like the packaging...it is attractive and cute but the box is inconvenient because it's too small. i can barely get my blush brush into the box to get the product.

on 10/7/2012 9:13:00 AM

Does not show up on my ivory skin at all. :(

on 10/6/2012 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE this blush. I'm naturally pretty tan so the color gives me a nice pink flush. But even if you are pale skin, the blush will look great on you.
I've had my first one of this for about a year and I usually wear it everyday and it's not even halfway done. So you will be getting a lot for your money.
If you are a beginner to makeup you should buy this as your first blush. It's natural looking so it will help you get started with your collection and learning how to apply makeup and all.

on 9/29/2012 12:34:00 AM

I have a mini of this, and at first I was skeptical because it is definitely too sheer for me to use as a blush and I was scared to use it as a powder all over my face. But then I had thrown the mini into a bag and no other pressed powder, so I did use it that way for a touchup. It was perfect, it matted out all of my shine but I looked brighter and refreshed. I will repurchase because I don't believe I can find something the same shade with such a nice formula for much less money. It's not the absolute best value ever though, and that's why it lost a lippie.

i'll be honest: i hate wearing the same prodcuts everyday. it bores me. however- when i am in a hurry, it is so nice to have the go-to products that make my morning routine a snap and leave me gorgeous (or just better looking than i was upon waking).
dandelion powder is perfect for the standby-everyday powder- it isnt overwhelming and yes, it really does give you a just a hint of color. love it.

on 8/29/2012 3:31:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I always feel pretty when I wear Dandelion! Even though I have very fair skin, I don't use this as a blush because I don't think it gives me enough color. Instead, I put my blush on (lately TheBalm's Down Boy). Then I sweep Dandelion on each side of my face where highlighter would go. It just adds a slight pop of lightness with the soft pink color. I like to wear this both for work, because I don't want to wear anything too shimmery during the day time, and going out at night because it makes my skin look smooth.
It doesn't settle into fine lines and does not irritate my skin which is always an added plus. I know some people do not like the packaging, but I love these little boxes of powder. I think it looks like the makeup women had in the past.

Overall, now one of my favorite products I have bought in the past three years.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Perfect "natural" blush! this is great for those "natural" makeup days but it can be built up too :)
It's a gorgeous pink slightly coral light blush.
Worth the 28 dollars and packaging is okay.
THe brush that comes with is isn't really useful, I love the real techniques blush brush with it :)

Popular Blush Products