Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

This is the first cleansing oil i have used so i dont have any others to compare it too, but i love the concept of a cleansing oil and i find this one to be very effective at removing makeup, including eye makeup and not really drying to me at all. I do follow up with another cleanser but im not sure u actually need to. I would at least follow up with a toner of some sort to be sure that all of it was removed, but then, i am a little obsessive. The only thing that i dont care for with this product is that it could be a little cheaper for the amount that u get in the bottle. I will repurchase however.

Skin type-DSNT--Amazing--that's what I have to say about this product....Why haven't I been using this the last ten years? I am obsessed with makeup removal because of this product and I never would have believed that an oil could be used to remove makeup without breaking me out or irritating my skin. Before using this, I was paranoid to use oils in anything. However, this makes me a believer. Now, I truly believe that using an oil like the gentle Fancl gently cleanses your skin and removes things that could clog your pores, which oftentimes a cleanser can neglect. Anyway, this can be used alone or can be followed by another cleanser if you want. It doesn't leave any film behind which is a plus. I use this followed by Skin Medica's Sensitive Skin Cleanser. So far the combo is great. I will update if anything changes.

After I tried this, I had never purchased other cleansing oil...it removes make up w/o drying your skin. there's no preservatives whatsoever, it's travel-friendly, the price is OK.
The only down side, for some people, may be that you have to use it within 120 days (4 months). However I only use it at night and one bottle can only last 2 months for me.

I won't use this when traveling because the whole process takes too much time. Other than that, BEST cleansing oil you can ever find.

This cleansing oil rinses completely with no residue. I like the fact that it contains no preservatives and even that it comes in a cute pump top bottle. However, after about 1 week of use it dried out my skin (that was very oily at the time) terribly, leaving me with rough dry patches. I was able to return it and receive a refund without too much hassle.

This is def HG material!! It even removes the unremovable shiseido mascaras!! When i use this my skin feels so clean and doesn't leave me with scaly skin like a lot of other cleansers, funily enough though it looks like i can't finish the whole bottle in the 3 month life span. I've already repurchased another bottle and will keep repurchasing.

this cleansing oil cleanse very well.but too bad it dry up my skin.

This cleansing oil definitely beats out DHC and Shiseido's cleansing oil.
Pros: it cleans and remove makeup/sunscreen thoroughly without drying out my dry-combo skin. doesn't break me out or clog my pores. Not fragranced and preservative-free.
Cons: a bit pricey given a $23 bottle only lasts about 8-9 weeks if used once daily and it goes bad after 4 months (because it's preservative free). but that's my only complaint!

before this, i've used DHC cleansing oil and Shu Uemura cleansing oil. compared to both, Fancl is better in terms of cleansing power. it cleanses my skin without leaving any traces of makeup, especially glitter!! the smell is alright, although it doesnt smell as nice as Shu Uemura's. the texture is thick, so it provides a cushion to prevent friction. i'd love to purchase this again, unfortunately, it's not available in my country *sigh* it's a great product!

i first tried this in 2004 and have never looked back. im very prone to breakout and this doesnt worsen my acne. just a teaspoon is needed for complete makeup removal. im now curious to try haba..

UPDATE 2: Read up the Fancl site and they said this is okay to be used with damp hands, however, I find the cleaning power reduces alot if it's used with damp hands.

UPDATE: Finished this! 120ml for five months! =D Not bad for the price. (Although it's for only 120 days, oh well...)

I totally love this cleansing oil. There are so many pros of this cleansing oil. Firstly, it removes stubborn eye makeup such last the liquidlast and chanel waterproof inimitable mascara without having to rub your eyes hardly (which will cause premature aging!). All you have to do is lightly move the tip of your finger around the eye and voila! Your eyes are clean. Secondly, it doesn't leave oily finish after washing it off. For me, it really is. It's not drying but when you touch your skin you can feel that it's really clean without having that after-you-washed-your-dishes touch. I hope you can understand. =( Next, it's quite travel-friendly. They have a plastic thing you can put on the pump so that it blocks the pump from pressing down. This is quite important as when you travel without a box, you can be sure that the pump won't be pressed and none of the oil will get out and make everything messy. Besides, this cleansing oil is very affordable too! The nearest outlet is in Singapore (I'm from Malaysia) and it costs around RM60 to RM70 for a 120ml package. Cheaper than Shu Uemura. Some may think that the expiry date is quite troublesome but actually, it's a good thing for me because at least I know that there isn't any harmful preservatives in it! I think 120ml can last me for 6 months and that is when the oil expires.

About the cons, I would say that one of them is that it will make your eyes cloudy if you didn't shut your eyes enough when cleansing. This is quite unavoidable for me as I want to open my eyes slightly to ensure that my makeup is removed completely. And also, if you are not careful enough, there might be some residue left. If you want to be safe, you can remove your eye makeup with eye makeup remover before using the cleansing oil. However I feel that the cleansing oil alone is good enough. Besides, I think that sometimes it's hard to make sure that your hands are dry when you use the cleansing oil. I like to wash my hands before removing makeup.

A side note: Do remember to keep your face dry too when using the cleansing oil. Massage your face with the oil constantly and add water a little by little and finish off by washing off the cleansing oil.