April 20, 2014 | 1458 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

I am on my second of these brow crayons. When I ran out the other day I was almost devestated (not completely devestated- this is just makeup). This is the perfect color on me- I have blonde hair that is colored brown, and this pencil works so nicely to bring out my practically invisible brows. It blends easily, stays on all day, and is just brown. None of that weird red tone so many cheaper brow pencils have. The is absolutely worth the outrageous price IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I still have not decided if I like the powder with an angle brush or this better. But, I do know this looks natural, it is the right color for me and it's easy to use. This is definitely a lot easier to apply than messing with a brush and powder, so if you want easy and natural looking, this is my pick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This seems to 'set' my face. Love it. I use it to give my brows more color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Fabfame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Spiked after a MAC artist used it on me. Spiked matches my hair colour perfectly and I never have to sharpen which is great. Wish is lasted a little longer than it does for the $13.50 you pay!
UPDATE: too expensive for what you get. Discovered a similar product by Almay for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by moonpiesformisfits

I LOVE THIS!! I have sparse eyebrows from overplucked and this looks very natural. I will repurchase over and over! ***UPDATE*** WOW!! I used this today with no powder for a party and after 10 water balloons and sodas and countless sprays from water guns, it still is there!! I LOVE IT.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2005 11:12:00 PM More reviews by monetsgarden

This is an awesome product! I just picked it up today on a whim and I can't believe I hadn't thought to try it before. I've been using BeneFit Brow Zings in Dark for ages, but I was getting frustrated with it lately -- the powder is too light and golden for my brows and just doesn't look natural. Spiked is a dark brown that's a perfect match for my brows, and the fine point lets you draw with short strokes that look like hairs. So much easier and more realistic than trying to use powder or wax! This pencil is going to be in my arsenal from now on for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2005 12:07:00 PM More reviews by gitana24urbana

This pencil rocks my world! I used to use L'Oreal Brow Colourist and then it got discontinued *sniff sniff*...their crappy replacement contains ispropyl myristate which would make my eyebrows break out in horrid painful zits...I thought I'd never find anything better, until I checked out the reviews for MAC Spiked and gave it a shot! OMG! Never ever going back! This is the Holy Grail of brow pencils for my sparse, short Asian brows! I love the fact that you don't have to sharpen it (which leaves my makeup bag clean), but you do have to be careful about how much you twist up because you can't twist it back down. Go easy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2004 8:42:00 PM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect brow pencil for my natural dark brown colored hair, would buy again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by tcshin

I LOVe this product! I was on the search for an eyebrow pencil, and i came across Spiked in MUA. Seriously, i will buy this till end of time! I have been using Christian dior eyebrow pencil in Brown #590 for a long time, and i would have to say that MAC's eyebrow pencil is far better. Although they are the same exact color, I don't have to sharpen this one, it's always thin so i could draw a thin line for the end of my eyebrows, its FREAKING CHEAP (US ~$13.00) AND NO ONE notices that i'm wearing it! All my friends and co workers told me it looked so natural! I'm asian with highlighted hair and thin black eyebrows that don't grow past the arch and this matches perfectly! This is definitely my HG and i would totally repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2004 3:17:00 PM More reviews by uglygirl

I have been using this for about 3 years and it works for me. The color is like a dark brown/light black color. I've tried lancome, clinique, and drugstore brands and so far this is the best eyebrow pencil for me. The only thing I hate is that if you turn it too much and too much crayon comes out, there's no way of turning it back, it won't let you, so you have to be careful to only turn a little or else it will break off and that's a waste of product. I'd say I'm on my 4th pencil and I will keep buying more until I find something better.