September 21, 2014 | 1967 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by Chocotarn

I love it!
This crayon "Spiked" looks very natural (for me - quite black and thick eyebrows) and easy to use. I spends a short time for my eyebrows, it save my time when I make up (especially for day I get up late!!!!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kristenmc1218

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Spiked is soft and easy to apply and the perfect color for my very dark brows. Love it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by elusivelotus

Much better than brow pencils. Looks very natural with my dark brows and I love the twist pen applicator, no more sharpening! I think this is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by haleytessler88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this saved my eyebrows. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by sierra1980

I am in Heaven- I have found my HG product. I am sooo happy with this product. It definetly has more pros than cons: not wierd reddish brown like most dark pencils, not waxy, reasonably priced, goes on looking natural- more so than powders I've tried in the past, and the best part- a little goes a long way. The only con- if you pull too much product you can't twist it back. I am going to purchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2005 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dewdropsjd

A big plus for the automatic precision line that this crayon delievers! Sometimes I use it as my eyeliner for a quick fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2005 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Sassymedusa

I am on my second of these brow crayons. When I ran out the other day I was almost devestated (not completely devestated- this is just makeup). This is the perfect color on me- I have blonde hair that is colored brown, and this pencil works so nicely to bring out my practically invisible brows. It blends easily, stays on all day, and is just brown. None of that weird red tone so many cheaper brow pencils have. The is absolutely worth the outrageous price IMHO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 2:48:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I still have not decided if I like the powder with an angle brush or this better. But, I do know this looks natural, it is the right color for me and it's easy to use. This is definitely a lot easier to apply than messing with a brush and powder, so if you want easy and natural looking, this is my pick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 11:14:00 AM More reviews by YellowroseofTexas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This seems to 'set' my face. Love it. I use it to give my brows more color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2005 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Fabfame

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought Spiked after a MAC artist used it on me. Spiked matches my hair colour perfectly and I never have to sharpen which is great. Wish is lasted a little longer than it does for the $13.50 you pay!
UPDATE: too expensive for what you get. Discovered a similar product by Almay for half the price.