July 30, 2014 | 1157 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sara_cabreros

this is now my HG scrub. LOVE this stuff. granted i only bought it two days ago, i have noticed a difference in my face already. my face isn't nearly as oily as it was and my face feels really refreshed after using it. some people might not like the menthol in it, but i love the way it makes my skin feel.

i think this stuff is priced at 16.50, but i'm not positive. on the price i gave it a 3, because while it's neither cheap nor expensive, it's just right, IMO.

also, the tube may look small, but a little really does go a long way with this product.

i will repurchase this forever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 5:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Allthough I probably shouldn't be using this scrub with my skintype, as it is quite harsh and can cause sensitization, I can't give it up! The cool feeling it leaves has gotten me hooked! After using this, others have felt like disappointments. The granules are the right size, not sharp and it's nice that the exfoliating power is based on something more complex than just abrasion, and by this I mean the salisylic acid it has in it. For a dry and very sensitive skin this one's a killer, as it also has menthol for the cooling effect. I've got sensitive skin, but when I use it rarely enough, it's not a problem. I let my face enjoy this treat once a week. Especially in the summer it's vital in keeping my skin clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by bloodshot

I've been using this product for years, it is simply the best exfoliating scrub out there. If you want foamy frothy-ness then this isn't for you, but if you want a high impact scrub, packed with grains big enough to do some proper exfoliating then I'd reccomend this. Other scrubs I find ineffective; grain size is too small to really exfoliate or they just foam up too much. The scrub doesn't really have a fragrance, which isn't a bad thing, I feel a lot cleaner after I've used it, as it really works at exfoliating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by queennofhearts

I love this scrub! Has help clear a few breakouts, and got rid of dry patches. Leaves your face feeling fresh, soft and very clean. Definitely my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent scrub. Up 'till now i loved murad's aha/bha Exfoliating Cleanser, but now that's in second place after trying this (soryyy muradddd) I actually received a generous 30ml GWP, which i still have after quite some time seeing a tiny bit goes a long way, also i only use this once or twice a week. It leaves my face exceptionally polished, luminous, fresh, smooth and amazingly clear. Fantastic product. The menthol is very cooling but subsides after a jiffy. Will definitely purchase the full size when mine finishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2007 4:30:00 AM More reviews by jepowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub, although it can be a little harsh so you need to go easy. The menthol is nice and cooling, there are lots of tiny grains and the addition of salicylic acid all add up to this scrub giving you a really deep clean.

I scrub for about a minute with it, then leave it on my face for a couple of minutes to let the salicylic acid get to work.

Girls, save yourselves some money and buy the one from the mens range which is a little cheaper and is identical!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. It deep cleans and your skin feels so refreshed afterwards. A little goes a long way and I use it almost everyday. I have very oily skin and it helps with the oil also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2007 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Buttercup86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this scrub. It does exactly what I want it to. The particles are nice and grainy, it has salicylic acid and menthol in it, and it DEEP cleans. Great for people with oily/acne skin. I don't think it's expensive at all, I use mine quite frequently and it lasts about 2.5 months. HG scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 3:56:00 AM More reviews by lovescent

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm running low on this and need to get another one. I like this, but I won't use it everyday. It feels great, gives a tingle and it has a ton of tiny little stones to really exfoliate. My bf who hates using any type of skin care products actually likes it too. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2007 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Leah06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Definetely a good scrub and longlasting. It is not exactly cheap but thats ok when using it 1-2 a week. It makes my skin feel so clean and so soft if you leave it on for an extra 2-3 minutes after scrubing. I will be keeping this scrub no matter what skin care range i may use not having settled well with cliniques range. Perfect for oily/combo skin.