October 2, 2014 | 1508 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2008 1:41:00 AM More reviews by jennee09

An exfoliater that does what it says! Sad that this is our reality. Really scrubs away those stubborn dead cells like around the mouth. It has menthol in it and for those who like the cool feeling (like myself) and leaves my face refreshed and polished--ready for any treatment and moisturizing I will put on after.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2008 4:05:00 PM More reviews by talieeya1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the seacrh for an exfoliating scrub for my face and after reading the reviews I went out and bought it. So far I've been using it at least once a week and this product is really great. My skin looks and feels smoother. I haven't had any breakouts, it doesn't over dry my very oily skin and I like the cooling sensation I get after washing with it. The price isn't bad, I expect this to last a long time because a little goes a long way. This is definitely a keeper

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2007 8:50:00 PM More reviews by behbyxbaluberry

love this product, the micro-beads scrub off my dead skin and makes my skin very smooth. overall i just feel very clean and refreshed after each use. the price is a bit high but the quality is worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sara_cabreros

this is now my HG scrub. LOVE this stuff. granted i only bought it two days ago, i have noticed a difference in my face already. my face isn't nearly as oily as it was and my face feels really refreshed after using it. some people might not like the menthol in it, but i love the way it makes my skin feel.

i think this stuff is priced at 16.50, but i'm not positive. on the price i gave it a 3, because while it's neither cheap nor expensive, it's just right, IMO.

also, the tube may look small, but a little really does go a long way with this product.

i will repurchase this forever and ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2007 5:21:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Allthough I probably shouldn't be using this scrub with my skintype, as it is quite harsh and can cause sensitization, I can't give it up! The cool feeling it leaves has gotten me hooked! After using this, others have felt like disappointments. The granules are the right size, not sharp and it's nice that the exfoliating power is based on something more complex than just abrasion, and by this I mean the salisylic acid it has in it. For a dry and very sensitive skin this one's a killer, as it also has menthol for the cooling effect. I've got sensitive skin, but when I use it rarely enough, it's not a problem. I let my face enjoy this treat once a week. Especially in the summer it's vital in keeping my skin clear.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by bloodshot

I've been using this product for years, it is simply the best exfoliating scrub out there. If you want foamy frothy-ness then this isn't for you, but if you want a high impact scrub, packed with grains big enough to do some proper exfoliating then I'd reccomend this. Other scrubs I find ineffective; grain size is too small to really exfoliate or they just foam up too much. The scrub doesn't really have a fragrance, which isn't a bad thing, I feel a lot cleaner after I've used it, as it really works at exfoliating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by queennofhearts

I love this scrub! Has help clear a few breakouts, and got rid of dry patches. Leaves your face feeling fresh, soft and very clean. Definitely my favorite!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent scrub. Up 'till now i loved murad's aha/bha Exfoliating Cleanser, but now that's in second place after trying this (soryyy muradddd) I actually received a generous 30ml GWP, which i still have after quite some time seeing a tiny bit goes a long way, also i only use this once or twice a week. It leaves my face exceptionally polished, luminous, fresh, smooth and amazingly clear. Fantastic product. The menthol is very cooling but subsides after a jiffy. Will definitely purchase the full size when mine finishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2007 4:30:00 AM More reviews by jepowell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great scrub, although it can be a little harsh so you need to go easy. The menthol is nice and cooling, there are lots of tiny grains and the addition of salicylic acid all add up to this scrub giving you a really deep clean.

I scrub for about a minute with it, then leave it on my face for a couple of minutes to let the salicylic acid get to work.

Girls, save yourselves some money and buy the one from the mens range which is a little cheaper and is identical!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by beautyfixer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is good stuff. It deep cleans and your skin feels so refreshed afterwards. A little goes a long way and I use it almost everyday. I have very oily skin and it helps with the oil also.