Essie Fiji

3.5

on 3/12/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been looking for a nice white/cream/pink opaque polish for a while now. I saw the reviews of this on here and decided that it could be the one....however I was left disappointed. I was expecting an opaque polish with a softness to it, Fiji is too chalky for my liking. I applied two coats and they went on streaky but admittedly I did it quickly.
It's a very vivid colour, so if that's what you're looking for, you'll be happy with this.
I wanted an OPI polish (I think their brushes are better) that covered by tips, but I can't seem to find a good creamy one. If anyone has any recommendations, please send me a msg!

on 2/3/2010 9:54:00 PM

I got this nail polish recently, and as the reviews say before me, this is a great opaque white/pink. It was a debate between ballet slippers and this color. I chose this color because it seemed to pop more.... a bit more opaque, which is what I was going for. I agree with the reviews a few reviews before me. I have light skin and have dark brunette hair. Somehow I feel like when I put this on and it seems to give my hands a bit of a slight tanned look. I will admit when I first got it, I was shopping with my mom and her friend and I couldn't wait till i got home to put it on, I put it on in the car....course it wasn't the best paint job... which is probably why I was worried it looked like I scribbled white out on my hands..... there seemed to be more pros than cons. So I asked for my moms opinion and she said its a great color for me cept for the terrible paint job...:P lol. I do recommend this polish if your looking for a opaque milky pale white/pink color. Somehow I do love the name as well..... and I love fiji water :D. I will definitely repurchase again and again. (when i get a good color i usually don't let go of it too easily).

on 2/2/2010 10:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

The best opaque white-pink ever! I always reach for this in the summer for my toes. It looks great with a tan, covers nicely and lasts a while.

on 1/19/2010 3:20:00 PM

my favorite nail color. i only buy essie products for my nails, as i dont think any other brand has essie's formula's lasting-power. very white-pink in color. looks excellent in the summer, but looks great in the winter too! i am a pale brunette and i wear essie year-round. somehow it makes my hands look "tan" and healthy in the middle of january.

on 11/26/2009 2:25:00 AM

I'm OBSESSED with this color!!! I get mine done at a professional salon, so I don't worry about it being tricky to apply. I get compliments almost every single day when I wear this color. It looks amazing with tanned skin.

on 8/5/2009 7:10:00 PM

great creamy pink. love it

This color is just a perfect pale pink. Like others have said, this nail polish can be difficult to work with. My trick is to make sure the brush has a lot of the polish on it, otherwise the results are very streaky.

on 7/20/2009 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this color. it is a very light creamy pink- it looks beautiful against tan skin in the summer! as other reviewers have mentioned, it is a little tricky to apply because of the consistency- but i love the color nonetheless and will repurchase if i ever run out!

on 5/21/2009 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very nice opaque creamy pink that looks great in the summer. This can be a little tricky to apply as most light colored opaque polishes are so it should be applied quickly with a very light hand to prevent streaking.

on 5/15/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is such a cute pink color. I receive compliments whenever I wear this color. It's a creamy patel baby pink. Not long wearing but a definite repurchase.

Top Rated Essie Products