August 22, 2014 | 1993 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Autumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this treatment! I went to a Mary Kay party a few weeks ago and the sales rep had us do the four step treatment, I fell in love and bought it that night! It makes my hands sooo soft. Major rave!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2003 3:57:00 PM More reviews by myladysilver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There are a lot of steps to go through, but once you're finished it leaves your hands amazingly soft and supple. Satin Hands is great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2003 5:35:00 PM More reviews by avonstef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! I is a great treat for any part of you that needs a little TLC! I had to give it a 4 though becaus eit is a bit pricey and I don't think the effects last all that long. But I do keep buyin' the stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by subdriverswife

This really is what most reviewers have said...a treat for your hands (& feet!). I have the trial size and am in dire need of purchasing the full size set!!! The results are FANTASTIC! I have a bit of trouble getting the lotion to absorb completely but IMO it's worth the extra effort. A little pricey for frequent use like I need, but still a great set nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by rionnhannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. It is so great for my horribly dry hands in the winter. I really like the way it smells and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by AwsomeVal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this line! It makes my hands feel so smooth and soft. I live in a very dry climate which dries my hands out- this works wonders on my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 7:11:00 AM More reviews by SparkleEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Satin Hands! I use this whenever I feel like a little extra pampering for my hands and feet. My skin feels soooo soft afterwards :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by heidijoypj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is so great. It really feels great al over at the end of the day as an all-over body and hand lotion after the shower. Excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

Great set of 4- I will be buying these as gifts this year! I got the set from my MK rep and my hands feel wonderful - yes you may be able to recreate this with other products, but this is so handy and nice, I'll gladly pay for a nice treat. My hands feel super smooth and soft for at least 48 hours after - which is saying a lot for my line of work. I un cap all 4 tubes before I start and do the whole process by a sink - there's the emolient cream to rub it, then a little scrub to rub ontop of that, then a cleanser to work it all loose - pat hands dry and apply the moisture lotion at the end. I did find the last step, this lotion, to be too smelly, so my MK rep let me swap out another Satin Hands & Body lotion that I love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 10:02:00 PM More reviews by scarlet773

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My coworker was lemming a Stila gloss. She's not insane enough to spend the $24 (of course I am) She offered to trade this Satin Hands set for a stila gloss. So glad I traded.This is a great product, works on my feet as well. I feel so pampered when i use this. Highly recommended.