Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

Makes my hands super soft. I try and use this once or twice a month. Nice treat for the hands!

I use just the Satin Hands lotion now - wouldn't bother with all those steps on a regular basis. I LOVE the satin hands lotion. It makes my hands so soft. Will keep buying.

I hated this stuff. My friend gave it to me for Christmas one year and I used it. My hands became so swollen I couldn't move my fingers...they were twice the normal size. I kept using it hoping it would help my hands get better but they kept getting wor

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The Satin Hands set is such a nice treat for your hands! Granted, as previous reviewers have written, you could probably get the same results with cheaper products, but you can get great deals on this set on eBay, as I did.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this set. It really does pamper your hands. It's pricey, but I bought mine brand new on ebay for 8 dollars after shipping and handling. IMHO it is the best for my hands. I had the tendency to have rough cuticles and hang nails, and now my hands are so soft I don't have those problems anymore. I will definitely repurchase again.

wow, I swapped for this, and it really lives up to all the glowing review! Lots of steps, but definitely worth the results. I work in the healthcare field and wear vinyl gloves all day, as well as washing my hands constantly. I can't stop touching them! I am so proud of my hands that i started buffing my nails again,so they match!

Love this treatment! I went to a Mary Kay party a few weeks ago and the sales rep had us do the four step treatment, I fell in love and bought it that night! It makes my hands sooo soft. Major rave!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

There are a lot of steps to go through, but once you're finished it leaves your hands amazingly soft and supple. Satin Hands is great!

I love this stuff! I is a great treat for any part of you that needs a little TLC! I had to give it a 4 though becaus eit is a bit pricey and I don't think the effects last all that long. But I do keep buyin' the stuff!

This really is what most reviewers have said...a treat for your hands (& feet!). I have the trial size and am in dire need of purchasing the full size set!!! The results are FANTASTIC! I have a bit of trouble getting the lotion to absorb completely but IMO it's worth the extra effort. A little pricey for frequent use like I need, but still a great set nonetheless.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products