Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

on 9/15/2003 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The Satin Hands set is such a nice treat for your hands! Granted, as previous reviewers have written, you could probably get the same results with cheaper products, but you can get great deals on this set on eBay, as I did.

on 8/5/2003 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this set. It really does pamper your hands. It's pricey, but I bought mine brand new on ebay for 8 dollars after shipping and handling. IMHO it is the best for my hands. I had the tendency to have rough cuticles and hang nails, and now my hands are so soft I don't have those problems anymore. I will definitely repurchase again.

on 7/24/2003 10:38:00 AM

wow, I swapped for this, and it really lives up to all the glowing review! Lots of steps, but definitely worth the results. I work in the healthcare field and wear vinyl gloves all day, as well as washing my hands constantly. I can't stop touching them! I am so proud of my hands that i started buffing my nails again,so they match!

on 7/15/2003 9:37:00 PM

Love this treatment! I went to a Mary Kay party a few weeks ago and the sales rep had us do the four step treatment, I fell in love and bought it that night! It makes my hands sooo soft. Major rave!

on 7/10/2003 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

There are a lot of steps to go through, but once you're finished it leaves your hands amazingly soft and supple. Satin Hands is great!

on 4/10/2003 5:35:00 PM

I love this stuff! I is a great treat for any part of you that needs a little TLC! I had to give it a 4 though becaus eit is a bit pricey and I don't think the effects last all that long. But I do keep buyin' the stuff!

This really is what most reviewers have said...a treat for your hands (& feet!). I have the trial size and am in dire need of purchasing the full size set!!! The results are FANTASTIC! I have a bit of trouble getting the lotion to absorb completely but IMO it's worth the extra effort. A little pricey for frequent use like I need, but still a great set nonetheless.

on 3/26/2003 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It is so great for my horribly dry hands in the winter. I really like the way it smells and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.

on 3/23/2003 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this line! It makes my hands feel so smooth and soft. I live in a very dry climate which dries my hands out- this works wonders on my hands.

on 3/14/2003 7:11:00 AM

I love Satin Hands! I use this whenever I feel like a little extra pampering for my hands and feet. My skin feels soooo soft afterwards :) continued >>

Top Rated Mary Kay Products