Aveeno Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

3.6

Salicylic Acid (0.5%) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Seed Extract (Soybean), Isoceteth 20, Laureth 7, Methyl Gluceth 20, Polyacrylamide, PPG 10 Cetyl Ether, Water

on 11/11/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product has left my skin clear. My skin has never looked better considering I have oily skin. Been using it for years now and have no complaints. After a week you should see results.

on 10/18/2009 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a week and noticed that i am getting more whitehead on my forehead and around my eyes on the side. It does moisturize my skin, burn my eyes, even though i put it on my cheeks, and annoyingly itches my skin at night. i believe this product is only for blemishes not moderate acne prone skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First off i have acne prone/combination skin.
i saw some reviews of this and it sounded pretty nice to me. a moisturizer that also helped your pimples. but this stuff just did not help my pimples, instead it gave me even more. when i stopped using it my skin went back to normal. after a while i decided to try it out again and same thing...guess it's just not right for my skin.

on 9/25/2009 8:02:00 PM

V. expensive for a drugstore moisturizer. Wanted to like it as I do think it makes skin glowy but after a day or so, it broke me out. Tried it several times off and on and got the same results. It is also drying due to the v. low content of salicylic acid - apparently enough to make my skin flake.

on 9/16/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

A little goes a long way with this product... I always have my little bottle for at least a year before I have to buy a new one. It's around $17, which is a bit pricey for moisturizer alone, but when you consider how long it lasts it's not bad at all. Maybe it's just because I was lucky to be born with good skin naturally, but I think this stuff is great. It doesn't leave you oily at all and it rubs in super easily. It's a real creamy moisturizer (some of them look more like liquid) and it smells pretty nice, also. Sorta like sun tan lotion... only a bit more floral. I'd definitely recommend it =)

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I think it has helped with my minor acne and evened my skin tone out a bit. The smell is nice and it goes on nicely. The only problem i have about this is that when you go to apply it and about a minute after it dries and you touch your face it starts to ball up like glue!!!! Mostly around my neckline but you can wipe it away. I wish they would improve the formula so it wouldnt do that cuz I love this to death.

on 8/18/2009 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hmmm... I've been using this product for quite some time now, about half way done with it. I bought it because I've been getting these annoying pimples periodically, and wondered if this would work. Well it didn't. My pimples are still there and i haven't seen any reduction. I gave it 3 lippys because its a GREAT moisturizer for my dry skin. It is really thick, without it being too oily, and sinks right into my pores. The scent isn't bad either, but don't worry it doesn't linger on to your skin.
I'm going to finish the bottle and find something better but if i can't, i would definitely repurchase.

on 8/18/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

on 8/7/2009 6:28:00 PM

This moisturizer has done great things for my skin! I'd been having problems with breakouts along my jawline and on my forehead, with dryness on my cheeks. I picked this up and my skin has looked fabulous since I've been using it...and since that's the only thing I've changed in either my skin care regimen or lifestyle, I'm giving it the credit. I've tried Boscia, Mary Kay, Olay, Clinique, Juice, Weleda...and this has been the best I've ever used. It moisturizes without feeling greasy...just very soft and smooth...and my breakouts have disappeared.

The only reason that I'm giving it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the fragrance, although fresh and pleasant, is a bit strong. Frankly, with all the info out there about pthalates in synthetic fragrances, I wish they'd just leave the fragrance out completely.

on 8/7/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If you have really dry skin, I wouldn't use it....it doesn't take away dry skin. It smells good, but I would not use this as a daily moisturizer. The salicylic acid tends to dry out the skin more.