April 24, 2014 | 1831 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by gabiinchicago

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros: Looks great on: dewey but not shiny or sparkly; packaging is hygienic.

Cons: pricey for DS brand; scent is OTT; made me break out!

I loved this the first two weeks (except the scent was a bit too much for a facial product, IMO), then WHAM, break out all over! I'm acne prone, but I don't have active breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2009 1:19:00 PM More reviews by pitseleh7

This is the first drugstore moisturizer that I've bought in ages and I now I remember why I never bother with them. It has a really cheapy fragrance, feels like glue going on and balls up if I just touch my face. This makes me sad because I really thought this might work for me. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by darkglitter91

If I could only have one product...it would be this moisturizer. I was introduced to it a few years ago when my dad accidently bought it instead of regular lotion. I have used it day and night ever since. It lives up to just about everything it claims except kind of the main thing lol..it doesn't really clear acne, but will not worsen it. It makes my skin look so incredible that I don't even mind having acne-seriously! It blends out acne scars and improves my overall complexion INSTANTLY! if you leave it on overnight, you'll wake up with your complexion looking the best you've ever seen it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by rockgoddss03

im re-doing this review. i do believe that this product helps with acne. BUT .. while it feels all nice, good smelling, has a pump, and feels matte upon first application ... about an hour or so later i am shiny and i can feel it. then i have to start blotting throughout the day again. as much as i like the first feel of the lotion, i kind of dont recommend it for oily skin. it smells really good though, and it has anti-acne properties. i would give it a try if you havent tried it, but it is kind of expensive so get it from somewhere they accept returns ... just in case.

not to mention the ingredients dont make it an exceptional product. the good things are the soy, dimethicone, and salicylic acid. and that it doesnt have oil or anything. but then i think the rest is all just filler ingredients. for the price i think you can get better. a multi-tasking lotion. like oil absorbing and moisturizing, or a lotion with spf, etc etc. (right now im using hourglass mineral veil primer with spf 15, its really good.)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:53:00 AM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this moisturizer, really. I use this at night, and the Aveeno Ultra Calming during the day.

This moisturizer really does it's job.. Moisturizes my skin very well, not oily, has not caused me to break out, doesn't clog my pores, and keeps my skin clear of any breakouts (with the exception of a few spots that are inevitable, but that's normal)

The moisturizer has a floral smell to it, similar to the Ultra Calming moisturizer. I think that the scent is very nice and it never has bothered me. I love smelling it. It smells.. Clean.

One of the best things about this product, is that it lasts a very long time! I am still on my first bottle and it's been about 4 months or so.

I will be buying again, as soon as I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by claudeandbird

My superfancy dermatologist actually recommended this moisturizer for my skin, which is dry but breaks out. Sometimes I wish the lotion moisturized just a little more deeply, but overall I love this product because it really does help prevent any breaking out. It's nice to be able to apply it liberally and not be worried about the after-effects....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by ogtofu

I thought this moisturizer would help my skin clear up a bit or at least calm down. It claimed that it would and also prevent breakouts, but it didn't do any of that. I thought it was because it was one of those long-term things where you need to wait it out before seeing results, but after my 2nd bottle of this thing, I lost all faith in it. However, I do still use it because it doesn't break me out even though it doesn't do anything to help it either. It makes a good makeup base for my concealer though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by lorrlabi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE IT! This product is the best moisturizer I've ever used. I pair it with the Aveeno Clear Complexion Cleanser and my skin's complexion and texture totally changed-- it got way better!I used to have dry skin, some breakouts, and oily texture at times.. I'm pretty certain that I'm never going to change my cleanser or moisturizer ever again because I'm set with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bitter5weet

This is the best moisturizer that i have ever used. I've been using this for almost 3 years! I've HAD acne prone skin, but because of using this, it cleared up! This moisturzier feels really light, and once you apply it on, your skin kind of .. like soaks it up really fast, so it's very convenient if you have to apply foundation/powder. I also love how it doesn't clog your pores, doesn't feel oily at all, yet moisturizes so well! My skin is also really really sensitive, but i've never had problems with this, and never broke out either! It gave me really soft and healthy looking skin, and it does definitely help even out your complexion. I WILL repurchase this, and you should too!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sfelone

Been using this for years. It's a great product overall for my acne prone skin.