Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 12/19/2013 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this is my first time using a stick foundation and guess what? i really love it! i am NC42, very oily t zone with normal cheeks, very acne prone on my forehead area. i bought this in shade Golden Beige and although its not a perfect match, its close enough. so easy to use so this would be great for first time foundation users. it has light to medium coverage and its buildable. i just put it on and use my hand to blend and i am out the door-very fast! it has pretty decent mattifying power and i have tried them all. nothing keeps my oilies away for longer than 1 hour, nothing! ive been using it for 3 weeks now and ZERO break outs, i am in love :) this is great to pop in your purse for touch-ups (happy hour, dinner after work, etc...).

on 12/14/2013 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I like it. the foundation evens out the face and the stick form makes it really easy to apply. I like to use it for contouring. it's not greasy like the Fit me liquid foundation. however the product is tiny, seriously, it's like a fat lipstick at best. Drier skins might not like this cause the product tends to cling on the dry areas, so keep that in mind. granted they are better foundations out there but this one is still a nice foundation.

on 12/9/2013 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

For some unknown reason, I grabbed this this morning from my stash o' foundations. I am 46, NW20-25 w/ normal-dry skin. This oxidized on me within 3hours. I also used a new primer this morning, HG mineral veil, but I don't think that was the problem. Maybe this would be ok to carry for touch ups, but my instinct is to throw it out

on 12/7/2013 11:52:00 AM

This is blah. I have been looking for a good stick foundation from the drugstore ever since they discontinued Max Factor in the U.S.

This stick has an "anti-shine core," which is basically a cylinder of another product inside the cylinder of foundation. This basically means you only get half of the foundation that you would expect when buying a stick this size.

The coverage is very light, and I wanted something a little heavier. I don't have oily skin, so I can't say if the "anti-shine" stuff is working. But I won't be buying this again.

on 12/3/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I waited to try this because the liquid version was SO disappointing. Thankfully, this is NOT. It really is a great stick foundation. The color match is excellent-- perfect even-- and it doesn't oxidize, transfer, or fade with the day like a lot of inexpensive foundations.

I wear mine under a MAC MSF and after a 9 hour busy day I notice a little shine in my T-Zone, that's all. Since it is semi-matte, it's one of my greats for winter. A definite repurchase.

For reference: NC50=355.

on 12/3/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

it's okay, but there's better stuff out there.

on 12/2/2013 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I don't really use this product as a "foundation", I use it more for contouring. So far with my experience, I'm glad I don't use it as my actual foundation. The staying power is good with this one and it works REALLy well as a contouring stick, however, I'm not really happy with what it feels like after application. Once you've finished applying this the tackiness does not go away. I don't like how it feels but I've just taken it as a blessing in disguise as this trains me to not touch my face too much. Which, I suppose will benefit me in the long run as this will prevent breakouts.

on 11/27/2013 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I decided to try this out as I was looking to get a medium coverage foundation. The coverage was perfect for someone without too many blemishes. However, I am VERY OILY. This product is said to be "shine-free," yet when I put it on I looked and felt very shiny. I blended this foundation using a MAC 130 and then set it with a very matte powder..... and it still looked oily! How is that even possible? For a product claiming to be anti-shine, it is anything but that. I have now been wearing it for 2 hours and it has already moved and started to separate. I have never had a problem with that before using any foundation. (I usually am a fan of laura mercier silk creme, revlon colorstay for oily skin, mufe matte+, etc).

I would buy this product if you ARENT oily, or are a beginner at makeup, as it is easy to apply and comes in cute packaging. Other than that, it has no staying power, and is SHINY. Completely opposite of its claims.

on 11/26/2013 8:19:00 PM

Goes on very smooth although it may not be suitable for dry skinned ladies out there. I don't have much to cover so this does a perfect job to cover up my acne scars and any redness and discoloration I have. Blending with fingers will give a fuller coverage in my opinion but I do like using my real techniques expert face brush if I wanna go for an even lighter coverage.

on 11/25/2013 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have the hardest time finding foundations to match my skintone. I prefer drugstore prices and products but I even tried some department store ones too, and this little $7 makeup stick performed as well as my $35 Benefit Hello Flawless foundation. I wasn't really expecting much from it, considering the cost and it was really hard to tell in the drugstore which shade is the right one since they don't usually have testers or consultants to assist you. I am fair skinned so I chose #115 Ivory and it looked okay but actually washes me out and drains the color from my complexion, it is just a smidge too light. So I went back and got #130 Buff Beige, and it is much closer to a perfect match. I ended up using both of these on my face and I draw on where I would normally highlight with the lighter shade and where I would normally add contour I used the darker shade, then I used my foundation brush to blend these out and set this with Fit Me! powder in #130 Buff Beige. After doing this, I got the perfect airbrushed results. From a drugstore product no less!!! I will not be buying department store foundation again after using this. I was thinking this was going to give me heavy stage makeup coverage at first and I prefer a natural look, so I was delighted to find that this gives light-medium coverage. I still needed a concealer for those trouble spots and I was able to still see some freckles through the makeup layers which is a more natural I'm born with it look. I really like this product and this is going to be especially handy for travel as there is no liquid involved and no worries of broken bottles and spillage. This fits easily in my purse and it's so easy to use on the go too for a quick touch up if needed. I'm glad I gave this foundation stick a try, it's working great for me and it's budget priced too!