October 25, 2014 | 1667 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Thania2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the worst foundation ever, stays shine free half an hour w/wo primer. The only reason i bought it was cus of *gossmakeupartist* recommendation, alas....really he has lost my respect for 100% recommending this foundation for oily skin.

P.s. I have combination skin type not very oily but with this foundation, i shine like potato crisp. Gah!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by BrewCrew

I love the concept. It applies so easily and it feels great when applied; it goes on kinda like smashbox photofinish primer. There is also no mess when applying it. It is very sheer and doesn't offer much coverage for my acne. I also have several dry spots where it started peeling really bad almost instantly. I tried several different primers and moisturizers underneath it but nothing prevented the peeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ANBoudreaux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok so this is a love/hate for me. I absolutely HATED the original Fit Me liquid foundation, but I love the concealer in this line. So when the "shine-free" stick foundation I was hyped! I have combo/oily skin, and that was my main concern with the liquid. The product is really easy to apply and blend, but I think the shine free claim is a bit far fetched. It still leaves me oily and I have to powder my face within an hour or two. Other than that I really like it. The convenience of the stick is great. all in all 4 out of 5.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by MegaNY36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I saw this product, I was very excited to try it. I'm always looking for light coverage, easy to apply foundations. I was really hoping this product would work. It was very cheap and easy to use, but I can't say it was very good. It looks great when first applied, it covered up my light acne while still giving me a natural look. After about 3 hours, it started peeling off my face and was actually quite hard to fix. Overall I was very disappointed with this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been very pleased with this product. I can go all day without touching up and the finish is very similar to the loreal magic nude liquid powder. It's so easy to apply and very easy to blend. I like that it's easy for on the go touch ups. Also, you could easily contour and highlight with these. I can't wait to experiment with these. The price is great, and the possibilities are endless.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LipbalmQueen

I REALLY wanted to like this foundation. I am always looking out for a good drugstore foundation, and I have yet to find it.

What attracted me was the shine free core. I have combo/oily skin, so I figured it might work. This applied like a dream and looked really nice in the morning. By the afternoon, It looked like I had dipped my face in Crisco. Yes, I used a primer.

My face completely at my makeup and replaced it with oil. Never again. I do LOVE the packaging, though. It's pretty amazing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

It covers fine and doesn't break me out. But shine free? No way! Within an hour I'm shiny as hell. It is easy to apply but I'm just not liking it and it wears off fairly quickly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

This product is hard to review. I did like it and would buy again, but it settled in to fine lines and isn't long lasting. I use my primer and those issues are gone. I do like the moderate to full coverage. It's a very blendable and fast application. I like how it gives my face a matte velvety finish most of all. I would buy again, but remember you need a good primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ping44

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stick gives my skin a pasty look and doesn't offer much in the way of coverage either. I would not recommend this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Jzgb34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after researching toxicity levels of makeup, i've given up my usual go to neutrogena cream compact, which i was never truly happy with. i have dry, combination skin that is very sensitive. i needed a new, safe, low toxicity (level 2), moisturizing foundation with medium to full coverage and this is it! it reminds me of body shops mineral cream foundation that i love, except much cheaper, $8.99 at walgreens compared to $25.00 at body shop. i also love it's package, it's real easy to apply and take along with me. since i apply and wear foundation atleast 5 days of the week, i wanted to make sure what i'm using is safe. i really enjoy this foundation and will buy again, probably start a mini stash when it goes on sale!