August 2, 2014 | 1004 users online

Stick - Maybelline - Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Kluv14

I was really excited when I saw the ads of this because I've been wanting a stick foundation especially to carry on the go to touch up my makeup, when I started using it I kind of felt like it just sat on my face but it was pretty blend able, the coverage is light to medium. My skin doesn't really have pimples or dark spots so I thought it was good for me. As for the "shine free" it didn't really do anything I felt like the core just made it even out my skin tone

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This didnt work well on my skin, even with a primer. It just kinda sat on my skin, and got a little cakey throughout the day. Also its not matte at all, its actually greasy feeling when you put it on. And coverage is light. Would work well for normal skin with no major flaws. Price is pretty cheap though so not a big loss.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by Jackierose1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did not like this Foundation. it was not matte, felt greasy, and im pretty fair, this actually was too light. but if you're new to makeup and don't need a lot of coverage it may work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by bluestar100

This is the best I have found so far on a long search for a good foundation for my combination skin, I have tried high end brands and cheaper brands but there was always somehting wrong with them.
What I want from a foundation is something that feels light on, and neither mat nor dewy, provides medium coverage but a non foundation look, easy to apply and lasts through out the day. This seems to do the trick. It has a satin feel, and although it is not completly touch off proof, it has stayed on better than any of the other brands I tried, despite a full days work and a gym workout.
I went out partying every night on an ibiza holiday and had hardly any sleep and decided to wear this on the flight home. I was told by some one that I looked preety fresh! so the foundation must have been working some kind of magic!
I love the fact you can take it in your hand bag and reaply when needed. I had a slight problem with the colour range as I am fair but the palest colours are really pale, and the darkest pale shade 130 Buff beige is not an exact match however it does blend in and adapt to my skin so not too much of a problem.
Try it - Its a good day time foundation although I am still looking for a really special foundation for nights out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

I was so excited when I saw this. I looooved the old Maybelline stick foundation. It was in a blue tube (shine free?). I really thought this would be the reincarnation of that. It is not. Not even close. The coverage isn't all that great and it leaves my face an oily mess within a few hours. It's the same color I used all those years ago yet it leaves a grayish cast on my face.. Just a weird foundation. I love Pan Stick foundation sadly this is a bad version. Sad.. I wish they would bring the other one back. Oh well, I tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Sagerina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT! Best coverage, easy to apply, and lasts all day. My only complaint is that it make the edges of my face kinda dry and flaky, but moisturizer fixes that.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by cdm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved the concept of this! Unfortunately I got a shade slightly too pale (although I still use it) and it doesn't do my dry skin any favors. I just swipe it on and blend in with my fingers, and unless I've used a moisturizer within 5 minutes of putting it on it will cling to dry patches.

Pros:
-Easy to use (therefore hard to mess up application)
-Blendable
-Packaging is great
-Good price

Cons:
-Clings to dry patches unless put on immediately after a moisturizer (probably better for oily skin)
-Shade differences between some of them look like huge differences
-Doesn't last long on me, even with a setting spray

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

This has to be the absolute worst foundation ever made. It made me feel like I had a mask of grease on my face and looked like it too! I don't even remember what I paid for it, but $1.00 would have been too much...ugh! In the old trashcan it went.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by babybrown

This is by far the greasiest oiliest stick foundation I have ever had the displeasure of putting on my face... nothing about this product controls oil. sigh

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has really good coverage! But it is way too dry for my combination skin. From far away my face looks flawless with this on but close up I literally look 20 years older than I am! Way too dry, I understand it's for oily skin and yes it would probably work best for those with oily skin. It's very easy to use and blend. Covered my super dark circles very well. I wish Maybelline would come out with this product in a different formulation for DRY SKIN because I would buy it in a heartbeat. I can't say anything about how long it lasts on the skin/how well it wears because I only tried a sample I received in the mail.