September 23, 2014 | 1711 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:23:00 AM More reviews by seeMEpaint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a presenter, like most of the reviewers so far on here. Purchased from an online party. HIGH shipping cost to start out with. If you have sensitive eyes, run. This will irritate your eyes. My eyes were red the entire night. I was not impressed at all. It was clumpy and the fibers looked like fur on my lashes. Will not recommended to others.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Laurentodd922

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a unique product! I am always on the lookout for mascaras and this one did not disappoint. It is easy to use and surprisingly build-able. I love that the product uses natural ingredients in the fibers which makes it even more special. It really extends your lashes, but it looks completely natural. The fibers come off easily with warm water similarly to Loreal's Double Extend Beauty Tubes. I really wish that this product would sell in ULTA stores or Sephora because it would get a lot more attention. Definitely worth a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LV83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was the biggest waste of money for me!! I followed the instructions to the letter and I've only worn it twice because it irritates my eyes so painfully that I can't bear to wear it. My eyes get blurry and sting and burn and it takes at least a day and a half and tons of eye drops to make them feel better again. I was really hoping it would work being that the price is great but it is not worth the pain for my lashes to look good. I don't think it's a bad product per say but it just wasn't good for me. It literally hurts my eyes so terribly that I through it out after two uses. I could not get back in touch with the consultant I bought it from. I emailed and emailed and she wouldn't answer me back.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by char540

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara is like extensions in two tubes! One tube is the gel and the second tube is natural green tea fibers. The first application is tricky but I figured out to put the fibers on from about mid lash out!

They are so amazing and last 2-3 months so the $29 is reasonable.

I do sell them too but really I joined the company because this product was amazing and I am finding I love all of their products!

You can message me too with any questions on the products or email and I can give you my website but this is one product that does what it promises!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:49:00 PM More reviews by YouniqueByAndreaSmith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. Not really sure what else I can say about it. It's a two step process that uses natural tea leaves. Apply the gel, put on the fibers, and run the gel over again lightly to seal in the fibers, if you choose.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by M1SSJULES

I love, love, love this mascara! It takes a bit of time to put everything on but it is amazing!! I found if I let my mascara completely dry before I used the 3D system my lashes were much fuller and longer. Also it does take some time to slowly add the fibres so they don't end up on your face, start from the bottom of your lashes as close to your eye as you are comfortable going, then gently and slowly wiggle the brush up through your lashes. If you do one eye at a time that helps to. Great product it's going to make wonderful stocking stuffers this year!

And I am not a rep for this company and I found out about it through a bridal show. Really is an amazing product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2013 2:08:00 AM More reviews by elmiwalk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Packaging is beautiful, it's quite luxurious, but that's where it ends. I don't mind the 2 step process for great lashes, but the fibers in this end up all over my face, even after sealing them in properly on both sides of the lash with the transplanting gel. My eyes are very very irritated every time I wear this due to the falling fibers. I am not a makeup newbie by any means, I've worn makeup daily for over 20 years and can think of much cheaper mascaras that do a much better job in 2-3 coats than this does. Save your money, it's not like I've tried this once or twice, I have tried it 4-5 times a week for the last month! I absolutely positively would not recommend this to a friend.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by brana32752

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all let me say I am not a Younique rep nor do I personally know any reps. I feel strongly that reviews written by people selling a product are not valid, as their agenda is obviously to sell the product. I chose the person to buy the products online based on her large Facebook following, and the comments which showed her customers were happy.

I found out about this mascara while doing some in-depth research into products that were truly all-natural, preferably organic. This was after I had (1) spent several hundred dollars on a spa's line of facial products that were supposed to be natural/hypoallergenic but which caused my face to break out in blisters, and (2) found out the OTC very well-known products I had been using were covering up their continued practice of testing on animals. Anyway, long story short I was impressed with what I read about Younique's products and decided to warily give a few of them a try.

Frankly, I didn't believe the claims about the mascara, but liked that the fibers were made from tea leaves so I figured why not, I'll give it a try. I don't know what other adjective to use to describe my reaction than the word stunned. I don't have great lashes to begin with, and can't wear falsies because of the glue irritating my eyes. There have been a few new mascaras on the market the past two years that have been pretty good, but take several layers and more time than I want to spend getting ready. I had watched the Younique video and thought the same thing, I'm not spending that much time on my eyes unless I'm going to something really fancy, like say the Oscars (meaning never).

Ok, having said all that, here is why I love this mascara. After playing around and practicing I'm able to have longer lashes than I have ever had in my life, and it takes no longer than any other mascara application. First of all you can skip the step of putting on a different brand of mascara before using this brand for day-to-day use. I'll save that for a hot date :-). You just put on the gel like regular mascara, then brush on the fibers until you're happy with the length (goes on very quickly), then put another coat of gel on. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I'm still having fibers fall on my face, but I think this is more from my figuring out how to apply it and will go away with more practice. What I liked is that hours after applying my lashes were still long and no raccoon eyes from smearing. It washes off very easily and I had no problems wearing contacts. I'm very pleased and still can't believe how long my lashes are. Just ordered more products so will give them a try...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Lalalandnikki

I don't sell these products at all. I bought it bc a friend just started selling it and was hyping it up. I wish i had seen honest reviews of it before i spent the $$. Honestly... I have a system of layering 2 different brands of mascaras and I get GREAT results. This 3D lash is messy and hard to work. It lengthens, yes, but it didn't fill in the bottom of the lashes so they looked weird. I fixed it after a few tries, but it's not very intuitive. My vote: for $36 (incl s/h) ... Not worth it. Go spend your money on somewhere else.

8 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by glenda1908

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it, love it, love it!!