Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.5

on 9/2/2014 12:33:00 PM

At first I was kinda unsure about it, then I broke down and bought it. Used it for about a week, then it made my eyelashes start to fall out. Dx does give good length, but also does the cover girl lash blast with a coat of loreal extra volume collagen for WAY less. Has anyone else ever had that problem?! Although the packaging was nice. Haha.

on 8/30/2014 8:46:00 AM

I'm shocked at any negative review- this stuff is amazing!! While the packaging is nice and it's pricey, they could lower the price if the packaging wasn't so fancy. With that said, it's still worth every penny!

on 8/29/2014 2:36:00 PM

Okay first of all this stuff is kinda expensive. It they got rid of the fancy case that could probably knock $5 off right there. I've been hesitant to shell out the moola even though there is a money back policy. A friend of mine is a rep so she sent me some gratis! I think there is some technique involved because some of the photos I've seen remind me of Tammy-Faye Baker. That is a no-no!
My lashes have been mysteriously disappearing for months. Literal bald spots for no reason. I've started using heated curler and curling mascara to see if that was the culprit. They've grown back some but not enough where on Saturday night I can't go without individual falsies.
I've found my savior! First you apply an even coat of your favorite mascara, then a coat of transplant gel, then fibers, then transplant get to seal. I just applied to top lashes to avoid the Tammy-Faye look. First try and my lashes look amazing!
I'm really impressed. I had been using the Loreal tube mascara but I've been trying to get away from companies that test on animals. Younique is cruelty free!
I will make the investment when I run out!

on 8/21/2014 10:49:00 PM

I hesitated to purchase this- felt it was a "splurge" as I usually use drug store mascara -I think drug store mascara is way better than Lancôme or Chanel mascaras- in my opinion- I have been wanting to try falsies or lash extension for awhile- but didn't want to spend $$ or the hassle of maintenance !! So I said "hey what the heck- if it burns my eyes or is bogus I will return and get a refund" however the 3D arrived in this awesome hard case (I keep my lash brush inside now) I googled utube videos and reread instructions to make sure I applied it correctly- the first time my eyes were slightly red because I used too many fibers and too close to lid.. But I was pleasantly surprised at how awesome my lashes were- red eyes and all... I found excuses to put on mascara - ( as I don't wear make up daily - only for client appointments or date nite) by the third time I had mastered using this amazing product!! I was HOOKED!! Hooked!! My mom tried it and said her lashes were TOO long!?! She never wanted the fake lash look but was so intrigued to see the product- however my mom decided she loves just using the primer only as her new mascara because it washes off so easy without pulling her lashes out!?! Her usual Lancôme mascara she says sticks hard to her lashes and it takes forever to wash off...and this younique mascara is much easier to wash off !! I'm pretty sure my mother is the only one in the universe using the product for just the primer!!! Although she is starting to use with fibers more because she says she is getting use to it and it makes her eyes pop!! And as for price point- I think is pretty fair if compared to dept store brand mascaras..$30 average or more$$$.. .drug store mascara are around $10 average .. but none even come close to the look you get with 3D!! And it ways cheaper than falsies or lash extensions or latiss!! So bottom line- if u don't like the dramatic look of fake lashes.. You won't like this mascara.. However I LOVE IT!! I get compliments all the time!! This product is GENIUS!!! GENIUS!! I mean seriously GENIUS!!!

on 8/21/2014 5:30:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I cannot say it enough, it's become a staple in my makeup routine. I'm a firm believer that it's 50% product and 50% technique, and it does take a little while to perfect the luscious lashes look without it appearing spidery, clumpy, or have the fibers fall off. However, since I used to be a professional makeup artist, I have had no problems with this product just fabulous lashes! The only con for me is the price because I run out of it pretty fast around 3-4 weeks so it can get a little pricey.

on 8/19/2014 6:52:00 PM

This product its awesome!! Its pretty easy to put on and it really makes a difference. I actually love it and will recommend it to everybody.

on 8/19/2014 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this because at the time, it LOOKED like it would be amazing. Does it lenghthen them? Kind of. But it is MESSY. The fibers come off very easily, and you're better off getting a covergirl mascara at wal mart or another store. The packaging was nice, but it was over the top. I am returning mine today and I don't recommend this product to anyone.

on 8/17/2014 8:52:00 PM

Ok so....I love the package that this comes in...It's like a little box thing that I can re-use when I decide to move my mascara and gel to a different home. However, the packaging isn't what's important. I will first say that the mascara takes a little while to apply, so I wear it on the days where I really want to be looking my best. On average off days, I use some other different mascaras because I tend to get a litlte lazy (but these other mascaras I use don't make my lashes longer like Younique does.). I think its very easy to apply if you read the directions. I know it has done this to some people, but it does NOT leave little fibers under my eyes (even throughout the day). I read that if it does that, you aren't applying enough of the gel stuff after applying the fibers. I also go back and make sure the tips have lots of the gel on them so they stick all day. I would buy this product again...I think it's definitely worth it. I AM NOT GOOD at applying false eyelashes, so this works perfectly for my SUPER short eyelashes...!!!

on 8/17/2014 3:31:00 PM

I love this mascara!!! You do have to really read the directions & take your time doing it but, it is so worth it! I'm truly addicted to this

on 8/16/2014 3:39:00 PM

All of the people on here who are writing bad reviews probably are either using it wrong or just don't know what they were getting themselves into. This mascara is supposed to simulate false lashes and I think it does that perfectly since I usually wear false individual lashes. This product pretty much gives the same effect without the glue or tweezers. It does look a little clumpy but it clearly says on the packaging that if it gets clumpy, to go through it with a lash comb. I, as a teenager, use and love this as well as my fifty year old mom. GO OUT AND BUY THIS PRODUCT IF YOU WANT SERIOUSLY AWESOME LASHES. It's only three steps and a lot easier than falsies.

Popular Mascaras