October 25, 2014 | 1754 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by LuckyLynndee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite new makeup item! I get asked if I get lash extensions when I wear this! I love it. It does take extra time and effort to really get your lashes perfect.. But to me, it's worth it. I have medium length, kind of thin lashes. I love getting extensions but I'm a mom of two little girls and finding the time to have a 1-2 hour appt every 2 weeks is too hard for me. So I love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by cindykuhlman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have bought the mascara and do not like it return it they have a money back guarantee sometimes a defective one is out there so maybe return and ask for a replacement everyone I know of who tried this mascara loves it. Younique cannot keep it in stock it is selling so fast. You have to make sure you start and end with the gell and make sure you put enough gel on at the end to seal in the fibres.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by Jens971

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I can't believe how it makes my eyelashes look. In fact I have been asked several times if my eyelashes were real. Worth every penny!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Jewel2521

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A lot of work to put on but it's ok. Doesn't work like the pictures online but it's decent enough. Wouldn't use it everyday and may not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by paizlyrain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's a bit cumbersome to put on so I don't wear it everyday but there is no denying the length and fullness of this product! I love it when I take the time to use it. If you don't typically take the time to apply mascara correctly and go deep to the roots and 'wiggle' the wand and go all the way to the ends you could get some clumping but when you take the time to do it right this stuff is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by ashleymadsen

I won't lie, I been a Younique presenter for a few months but I mainly wanted the presenter kit since it is only $99 and comes with 30 pigments, 6 concealers, 6 blushers, a set of eye shadow brushes and the mascara. Since the mascara alone comes to $36.00 after taxes and shipping and it's almost enough makeup to last me a year I figured I might as well but the kit. I set up an online party to host in my name the day I received my kit and never posted or tried to promote it after that. I'm just not a sales person so I probably never will promote or make a sale other than my immediate family and myself. So I'm not just writing a good review to make money.
The first mascara I bought was for my mom because I wasn't sure about the price and it was easier for me to justify it as a gift rather than for myself. After trying hers out I loved it and ordered my kit a few days later. When I received mine I wasn't as impressed. It was ok but nothing special. I had to really mess around with different techniques and add a few drops of saline to the gel every few days before I learned to love it again. I'm not a huge make person and have only bought a couple items of higher prices makeup before so I can't compare it to other brands equal in price. I just assumed mascara is mascara and all applied the same way.
I'm not sure why so many people are having problems with the fibers falling in their eyes. I have never had a problem with it at all. I haven't had a problem with it being messy either. I will admit it was a little annoying having add saline and try it so many times before I figured out how to get the look I want because when you pay $30 for a mascara you expect it to work amazing without having to fix it yourself. I do love it now and have to wear it everyday. I don't even feel like I look right with regular mascara anymore! Just about every woman I know has purchased it from the presenter I signed up under and from what I've seen on FB most love it the first try, some had to learn to love it like me and I've only seen 2 out of the 100 plus people I personally know say it's not for them.
I noticed most of the negative reviews are from the last couple months and the company did change the formula to try and improve it but after complaints and a lot of people saying they preferred the first formula they have listened to the customers and are in the process of fixing it and it will be replacing the formula people didn't love in the next week or so.

Younique is such a new company and it grew so much faster than I think they ever dreamed of or were prepared for. They might have a few kinks to work out but I think they are going to be an amazing company with chemical free, quality products. I love every other product I have tried and I really think their skin care is their strong suit rather than the mascara! To those of you that don't love it try adding a little saline to the gel. I know it's kind of annoying to have to but if you already have it it's worth a try and hopefully makes you love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:40:00 AM More reviews by kirk6400

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, I'm so surprised to see the negative reviews for this product. I can't imagine anyone not liking it. It is truly amazing!! I applied it according to the instructions by applying my regular mascara first. I applied two coats and nothing clumped or flaked on me. It made my lashes so long and much thicker than my regular mascara, and truly, no clumping. The price is more than what you'd pay in the drug store, but it's comparable to what you'd pay for mascara at the beauty counter in the department store. And at the rate false lashes cost, this product will save me lots of money. I love this product and will be recommending it to all my friends

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by nmills81

This was a WASTE of $$ for me...this is horrible...made my lashes look clumpier than hell...watched many video tutorials and read reviews and tips on how to apply....still awful...stick with your favorite mascara girls cause this one is a waste and a JOKE!!!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by monique3445

I am thoroughly unimpressed with this mascara. I've watched several "how to" videos, applied four times now, and consulted others I know have this mascara. I've applied it with my favorite mascara underneath, and without. The fallout is ridiculous while applying, so don't expect to be able to have your eye makeup done before applying. The clumpiness is ridiculous. I see zero length difference from my natural lashes, and that's with SEVEN coats!!!! Save your money. This mascara is such crap you can find better mascara a at the drugstore!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2014 9:23:00 AM More reviews by glamourbytch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara! It works wonders, though it definitely is NOT the same as using a good old pair of false lashes when the need arises. However, I have been using false lashes less. And these are so much easier to deal with. Compare to similar fiber lashes (Too Face's version comes to mind), it is so much better. Too Face's version, irritated my eyes (and several of those came back from customers that we sold it to- I in cosmetics at a dept store). Plus the nylon fibers are white, so you needed to be really careful that you covered them all or you would look like you had white dust bunnies on your lashes.....

With the Younique mascara, the fibers are black and blend right into the black transplanting gel and your own black mascara (If you choose to put some on after, I don't). The fibers are made from green tea fibers and the product doesn't irritate my eyes like the too face mascara did.

The packing is sleek, sexy and feels very high end (no card board box for this mascara)! You get 2 black mascara tubes ( 1 tube of the transplanting gel and 1 tube of the green tea fibers) in a really nice case that says Younique on it (the case looks like a glasses case). The tubes themselves feel like they are made out of a high quality material as well.

Overall, I really like this product and would recommend it too friends. :)