Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

3.5

Let me start off by saying I am IN LOVE with this mascara! I get at least 5 people every day that ask me what mascara I use and/or tell me my eyelashes are long! It is well worth the money, I will definitely repurchase forever! **NOTE** If you have a problem with the fibers getting everywhere, I suggest using a layer of your favorite mascara not only under the fiber lashes but as a top coat as well. It works wonders. <3

on 8/5/2014 2:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hi I purchased the set of the younique lash masacara set and it works wonderfully. I was in th market of considering lash extensios not any more this product is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 8/5/2014 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It took me like three months to finally budge and buy this mascara. I am so very glad I did. I finally tried it after I saw a girl at the salon actually apply it while getting her hair done. Incredible results. I am definitely a makeup snob, and I was faithful to Lancome Definicils for years. The only negative thing is that I cannot wear the younique mascara at the office because they actually extend my lash, and consequently my lashes hit my the lens of my eyeglasses. But I cannot complain about that because the mascara is doing its job. It is my weekend and party mascara. I truly love it. Caveat: It takes some practice to get the hang of it, It took me like 2 or 3 times to apply it correctly.
*I am not affiliated with Younique

on 8/4/2014 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

A friend of mine started selling these products and she really hyped this mascara. I was skeptical, even after seeing her pictures, which showed nothing amazing, but decided to bite the bullet to help her out. My overall impression of this product is that the end result is not impressive enough, especially considering the effort it takes to apply it. It is definitely not something you want to wear every day, unless you are very atypical and have that kind of time on your hands. This mascara also seems to work best when used with a volumizing type of mascara as your base coat -- and why should I even need a base coat of another mascara when I've just spent $30 on THIS one? And the furry, spider leg lash effect, don't even get me started on that. Ugh. The packaging, although very nice, is way over the top, IMO. I just want a great formula in a simple tube that works well, lengthening and separating. I don't have a need for an eyeglass case-type container for my mascara, really I don't. Now that I've tried this, fine. But I won't repurchase, that's for sure.

on 8/4/2014 6:38:00 AM

I just recently started using this product and at first I had it everywhere... I made a huge mess, but the second time that I have used it, it turned out perfect. I love this stuff and I am very picky about mascara. I will definitely continue to use this product. It works wonders for my eye lashes! As long as you take your time applying this product - your eye lashes will look amazing.

on 8/4/2014 2:50:00 AM

I tried Younique and got ok results but found it was quite gluggy and had come out of the tube when I opened packaging. It made a few of my lashes stick together so it looked like I had less but they were longer if that makes sense? The smell was quite potent and after wearing for only a little while found it irritated my eyes. It wasnt the fibers as they are natural green tea but I think the mascara as it was closer to my eyeball and nothing was in my eye. I have tried too faced and model co as well and hated the white fibers! I thought younique with black fibers would be better than it was. I tried Cherry Blooms as an alternative but paid almost double in price... I felt more comfortable wearing cherry blooms and it didnt make my lashes stick together - once it was dry it was dry all day and didnt move :) It uses beeswax so found it smelt alot better, no harmful ingredients and was removed easier. Younique gave me panda eyes in the shower where Cherry Blooms just slid off the lashes really easy! Would not buy younqiue again would rather spend more to get quality x

on 8/2/2014 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am a mascara addict. There are very brands that I have tried. I have been on the quest for the perfect mascara since I began wearing makeup 20 years ago. I LOVE this mascara. My lashes are so much longer and bolder. I get the best results. The application is different than what I was used to.. I watched a few YouTube videos to get the hang of it. As long as I apply it correctly I get fabulous results.

on 7/30/2014 11:48:00 PM

I use to buy Younique 3D fiber lashes but was totally turned off them after finding out the harmful chemicals like propylene glycan that are in this product. Not only did this irritate my eyes but I had heaps of fall out all day, by the end of the day I barely had any fiber lashes left. This product is very gluggy and if you don't put it on right then it will look horrible.
I recently bought a product called "CherryBlooms brush on lashes" and It was great! no nasty chemicals, the gel is made of bees wax and the fibers are vegetable based. CherryBlooms brush on lashes went on extremely easy and did not fall out through the day, in fact I even go to the gym after work and they look just as good as they did that morning. If you are looking or a good product I recommend trying http://cherryblooms.com.au/)

on 7/29/2014 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this stuff is horrible. It's messy and time consuming. My lashes looked clumpy and spidery and little fibers fell into my all day causing irritation. Pass on this one.

on 7/29/2014 2:56:00 AM

First, I should let you know that I am not a brand ambassador and I've only used this product once. A friend of mine is selling for Younique and let me play with her set of transplant gel and fibers this afternoon. That said! The difference between my usual mascara (Yes, They're Real! by Benefit) and Younique 3D Moodstruck was wonderful! I wore two coats of my Benefit stuff for a few hours (in awful, melty heat), then added one coat of gel, fibers as needed, and finished up with the gel, as directed by my friend.

Altogether, my lashes were darker, thicker and felt much "lighter" than when I wear multiple coats of thickening mascaras. The effect was so full that I might not wear it for daytime, but who knows?! I will buy my own set to give it a proper go. I've posted a photo set on my page to give you a better idea.

ps. I did not curl my lashes before or after the 3D application. ^.~