December 18, 2014 | 1771 users online

Mascara - Younique 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 12:36:00 AM More reviews by Crisalta82

Admittedly, I'm a little bit of a make-up snob and remain faithful to Chanel, but this mascara duo is by far the most amazing product out there of its kind. Although I hate to admit it! I was very skeptical and the price seems a little steep, but in the end it was well worth the splurge. My lashes have never been a feature I emphasized because they are short and a little thin, but this product has completely changed that. For those who say that the fibers fall out, that is because they are not doing it right. The con is that it takes a little practice; like two or three times, but after you get the hang of it, the results are pretty awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by hottlashes

I am in love with the 3d fiber mascara by Younique. I have decent lashes and thought my department store brand was great until I tried this. It is amazing what a great mascara can do. My eyes looked bigger and my look just looked like it was brightened up. I look more awake lol. I loved it so much I ended up becoming a presenter, bc I knew girls would fall in love with it. Give this stuff a try www.hottlashes.com you wont regret it, and hey they back all their products by there LOVE IT guarantee so no risk to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Savvyhairnw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is amazing!!!! I have tried falsies, extensions, and li lash etc everything irritated my very sensitive eyes until I found younique 3D lashes!!!! It's unbelievable!!!! I wear them all day no irritation and they make me feel beautiful!
If you lack skill in your application they can look clumpy just like any other mascara!!! They take practice and I suggest watching utubes!!! I am a professional cosmetologist so please take my word for it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE LASHES!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Janellabelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For those who are dissing the product I feel you just didn't apply it properly. The before and after photos are fake or a gimmick. As someone who uses this product as well as numerous friends I can vouch the authenticity of this product. ALSO the company offers a money back guarantee within the first 14 days of owning it no questions asked! It's a simple process. The fibers can come out clumpy but you just use the tip of the wand to separate or pinch them off . They are natural fibers made from tea. You can't expect it to be perfect. You may have to actually put some separating lash effort into it or you may not but it definitely gives my pathetic lashes umph and length!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Dee3314

I'm honestly not sure why all the mixed reviews for this product! The only conclusion I can come up with is these ladies are not applying the product correctly!! On my FIRST use of the 3d Mascara I was able to get 3x the lashes and only with one coat! It is a bit on the expensive side, but honestly well worth it. I've used it about 5 or 6 times now and each time have gotten beautifully long lashes. Please don't be discouraged by the one stars, this product is a 5 star when applied correctly! I will be continuing to buy it whenever I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:25:00 AM More reviews by AnnaNicholeB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ladies please at all cost AVOID AVOID this mascara!!!! I wanted to love this product so bad after seeing all the rave "reviews" and transformation photos online. This product is not even worthy of 1 star. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!! I was convinced that some after pictures were indeed enhanced with the use of false lashes but I was ok with that being even TV commercial/magazine ads use this trick. However, once I got the product it was a complete FAIL! It looks extremely clumpy. My eye turned red by the end of the day and it will stAy red for about 3 more. To get a somewhat decent look I had to reapply the fibers about 5 times! And it's not so "easy" to wash off as they claim. Look, I am 22. I've been using mascara since I was 13. This is the worst one by far and the most expensive. I naturally have long full lashes and with the use of a good mascara, they look like falsies. Hence, I am convinced those after photos are a BIG LOAD OF CRAP.

UPDATE!!!!
This mascara for some just takes a little time and practice. I am one of those people. I decided I'll keep giving it a try since I have it already and spent so much money on it. I absolutely love it now! After, getting down the application technique, no more fibers are falling into my eyes, and my lashes look so much fuller However my lashes do not look longer but that is okay because they are so long already, I always just wanted fuller lashes and this does the job. Girls are even stopping me asking what mascara I use and are my lashes fake! If you do not apply this mascara right, you would be disappointed and angry like I WAS lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by ladylue7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I believe myself to be a makeup snob. I won't use items that contain gross chemicals or leave your skin with an allergy or other painful reaction (especially eye products). So I have to share that I am in love with these Younique fiber lashes! I'm lucky to have naturally nice, long lashes but I can't even believe how much attention they've gotten since I've been using this. The results are absolutely stunning! Easy to use, they probably take a whopping additional minute to apply (vs. standard mascara) but the end result is so incredible I think I'd spend an extra 10 minutes to use them everyday! They don't come off with sweat, I've even had them on in the pool and they stay put as long as I don't get my face wet or swim underwater. Come off with a gentle washcloth and warm water. I've never owned a better beauty product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Raquel89

I'm satisfied with my purchase, this mascara works great for me! I stand behind my statement when I say, most of the time the problem is with the applier not the product! Which this mascara is a little tricky to get the hang of, but very worth it when you do lol! I decided to go ahead and purchase after seeing a review from one of my favorite youtube girls meemscouture, I trust her opinions and shes yet to let me down.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by UTdaisy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd seen this all over Facebook and figured it was just another home party company that I'd ignore. I had a vendor table at an event recently and the Younique rep was at the table next to me. I watched her put on one eye full of this fiber mascara and leave the other one bare, and was curious. At the end of the day, when her lashes looked just as full and I didn't see fallout all over her face, I got really interested.

I bought the mascara ($32 mascara?! Ouch.) and crossed my fingers. It's amazing. I love how it goes on, I love how it makes my thin blonde lashes long and full and dark. It took me several minutes per eye on the first day or two, plus I got some of the fibers on my face. A couple of weeks in, I can apply several coats quickly with no fallout or mess.

I wear contacts and have no problem with fibers getting into my eyes. In short, I'm totally in love with this mascara and will definitely rebuy when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by weskim

DO YOUR RESEARCH PEOPLE! Their fibres are natural but their Transplanting Gel isn't! Their product contains Propylene Glycol which has been associated with irritant and allergic contact dermatitis as well as contact urticaria. NOT SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE EYES! MY EYES WERE IRRITATED!

I did a comparison photo of Cherry Blooms ALL NATURAL Fibre Lashes and Younique's 3D Fibre Lashes. I have better results with CHERRY BLOOMS than I did with Younique. I can't believe all these Younique sales people are attacking me saying I didn't use Younique! OF COURSE I DID! I DID A COMPARISON PHOTO TO SHOW YOU MY RESULTS! I HAVE SHORT STRAIGHT LASHES! YOUNIQUE SUCKS! I'M SO ANGRY! Not only that, when my Younique Fibre Lashes arrived, I opened it to find the gel had also leaked out of the tube too! The gel is very thick and it's very messy! Not impressed with the product or the sales reps.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No