August 1, 2014 | 1256 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, it's sensitive enough. Doesn't dry out my face. It's not as thick as some gel cleansers where I feel like it's just clogging my pores and not spreading around my face to do it's job....icky feeling. Anyways, I also like to use a tiny pump of this like a pea size mixed with a quarter side of baby shampoo to clean my brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

This isn't really for sensitive skin...

it contains sodium laureth sulfate, a known skin irritant. it also has fragrance in it, which is another thing i can't have in my cleansers. it caused my skin to extremely dry out, become tight, made my face red, and give me red bumps under my eyes. maybe break outs too? in my opinion, its really not for sensitive skin.

it does, however, wash off makeup very well, has a nice smell, and the bottle is pretty big.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by TropicalyFrozen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best cleanser's I have tried, it does not make me break out, it cleanse my face without over drying it, and it takes off makeup off no problem. I would recommend this to anyone.

I like this one a lot because it's feels really nice on my skin without irritating it at all. It dries me out a little bit but not enough were it bothers me, nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and this product cleans well without irritating. I now have my teenage son using this when Cetaphil dried out his skin, and his skin has improved as well. The only facial cleanser I will use/buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by K1SS_M3

After using spectro jel and cetaphil for a long time I decided to try this as a cheap alternative for my sensitive skin. I really like it because it lasts a long time and it seems to take off my makeup really well without irritating my skin. I like that it foams nicely and I can use a scrubber pad to exfoliate. I have repurchased many times - I wish it was as cheap in Canada (6.99) as it is in the states (3.84)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

This could be my find of the year...I'm just tickled pink about it. I thank a previous reviewer for her sleuthing and discovering this is identical to J&J's Purpose cleanser (which I've never used, but was about to try). Cheap, cheap, cheap, but oh, so wonderful.

This cleanser is very mild even though is still uses SLaurethSulfate, and CocoBetaine. This must have been formulated eons ago, but it's still a viable formula for a gentle cleanse. If you rub it in your wet palms it will lather, but otherwise not. I use it in the morning mostly...it has a mild, unoffensive, and soothing fragrance that kind of wakes me up. My skin is left soft and perfect. The best thing about this cleanser besides how gently it cleanses the skin, is that it's so available and inexpensive. Really no need to spend an arm-and-a-leg for a cleanser...think I spent about $3.50 for 8 ozs. No parabens!

Ingredients: water, Peg-80 sorbitan laurate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, Peg-150 distearate, sodium lauroampho Pg-acetate phosphate, frangrance, quaternium 15, tetrasodium EDTA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by jaimeada

This cleanser is really good. Just gentle surfactants, very mild fragrance and no irritating ingredients. The ingredients are pretty much identical to Purpose Gentle Cleansing wash for half the cost.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a very decent drugstore face wash. Cleans well and you get a good amount for the price. I like that it's unscented and clear. Less likely to cause any problems for skin that way. I still prefer to use my Spectro Jel with my Clarisonic brush but this is good for removing makeup when I wear it. It leaves my skin a tad taut right after I wash it and I'd say I have normal skin on the oily side (acne prone). Also, I feel I should note, it is winter here in Canada right now and the air in my home is quite dry. I feel cleansers are a very individual thing and there is no one size fits all so while I don't give this a 5/5 lippies you may very well like this cleanser more than me. EDIT: July 13'09 I've since switched to Clean and Clear Makeup Dissolving Foam Cleanser and I love that. It removes makeup better than this and doesn't leave my skin dry (summer now) but I'm sure it would be a different story in the winter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 12:12:00 PM More reviews by behappy08

I have been using this cleanser for a year. It works for my combination skin, it does not dry it. I use it morning and night, sometimes at night I use a washcloth to remove make-up. It works great. Also, when I can't find this one I get Purpose(same ingredients). This cleanser is such a great find. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 5:29:00 PM More reviews by GiGi6

Great cleanser! it is perferct for my combination skin...removes make-up easily, doesn't overdry my skin, doesn't make me breakout, and that's it.. it's very nice and simple.