January 25, 2015 | 925 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by xprincessxamandax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i really love this product it did wonders for my skin. my skin is very senstive and acne prone and this didnt make it react at all i will deffinatly continue to use it . paula actually gave this a good review too

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by dpenn

There's nothing really wrong with this cleanser, but I did find it a bit drying, and for a foaming cleanser, it doesn't really foam very nicely. I found it very similar to Clinique's Mild Liquid Cleanser, but Clinique spares us the fragrance (although they double the price).

Overally, not bad, but not right for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by flatula

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cleans off all traces of makeup (including waterproof mascara) without over-drying my skin. It's the exact same formula as Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash but at a better price!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an excellent cleanser. The scent is light, it is not too drying, and it is very inexpensive. I can't say whether or not it takes off makeup because I only use it as my morning cleanser. It does a great job, I'm going to stick with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for awhile now. I enjoy the slight fragrance. It's one of the few facial cleansers I've used that doesn't make my face feel like its tightening up into itself. It still gets a little tight afterwards, but it just gives me that clean feeling... instead of being painfully, annoyingly tight, like other cleansers I've used. Since I first bought this product, I now use a moisturizer after I clean my face with this stuff. (Since anything I use on my face dries it out... insanely. Thanks dad, for the dry skin!) Works wonders! Doesn't irritate my eyes, either. Also works great when you're in the shower, and clean your face in there while you shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser for removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin fresh. I have been using this for a year and haven't had any problems with it. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, it's sensitive enough. Doesn't dry out my face. It's not as thick as some gel cleansers where I feel like it's just clogging my pores and not spreading around my face to do it's job....icky feeling. Anyways, I also like to use a tiny pump of this like a pea size mixed with a quarter side of baby shampoo to clean my brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

This isn't really for sensitive skin...

it contains sodium laureth sulfate, a known skin irritant. it also has fragrance in it, which is another thing i can't have in my cleansers. it caused my skin to extremely dry out, become tight, made my face red, and give me red bumps under my eyes. maybe break outs too? in my opinion, its really not for sensitive skin.

it does, however, wash off makeup very well, has a nice smell, and the bottle is pretty big.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by TropicalyFrozen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best cleanser's I have tried, it does not make me break out, it cleanse my face without over drying it, and it takes off makeup off no problem. I would recommend this to anyone.

I like this one a lot because it's feels really nice on my skin without irritating it at all. It dries me out a little bit but not enough were it bothers me, nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and this product cleans well without irritating. I now have my teenage son using this when Cetaphil dried out his skin, and his skin has improved as well. The only facial cleanser I will use/buy.