October 24, 2014 | 1704 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 7:48:00 PM More reviews by jusch_box

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an excellent cleanser. The scent is light, it is not too drying, and it is very inexpensive. I can't say whether or not it takes off makeup because I only use it as my morning cleanser. It does a great job, I'm going to stick with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for awhile now. I enjoy the slight fragrance. It's one of the few facial cleansers I've used that doesn't make my face feel like its tightening up into itself. It still gets a little tight afterwards, but it just gives me that clean feeling... instead of being painfully, annoyingly tight, like other cleansers I've used. Since I first bought this product, I now use a moisturizer after I clean my face with this stuff. (Since anything I use on my face dries it out... insanely. Thanks dad, for the dry skin!) Works wonders! Doesn't irritate my eyes, either. Also works great when you're in the shower, and clean your face in there while you shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 1:59:00 PM More reviews by Fiona423

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great cleanser for removing all of my makeup and leaving my skin fresh. I have been using this for a year and haven't had any problems with it. Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

To me, it's sensitive enough. Doesn't dry out my face. It's not as thick as some gel cleansers where I feel like it's just clogging my pores and not spreading around my face to do it's job....icky feeling. Anyways, I also like to use a tiny pump of this like a pea size mixed with a quarter side of baby shampoo to clean my brushes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:20:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

This isn't really for sensitive skin...

it contains sodium laureth sulfate, a known skin irritant. it also has fragrance in it, which is another thing i can't have in my cleansers. it caused my skin to extremely dry out, become tight, made my face red, and give me red bumps under my eyes. maybe break outs too? in my opinion, its really not for sensitive skin.

it does, however, wash off makeup very well, has a nice smell, and the bottle is pretty big.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by TropicalyFrozen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of the best cleanser's I have tried, it does not make me break out, it cleanse my face without over drying it, and it takes off makeup off no problem. I would recommend this to anyone.

I like this one a lot because it's feels really nice on my skin without irritating it at all. It dries me out a little bit but not enough were it bothers me, nothing a little moisturizer won't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by JenniferDeann

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very sensitive skin and this product cleans well without irritating. I now have my teenage son using this when Cetaphil dried out his skin, and his skin has improved as well. The only facial cleanser I will use/buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2008 2:55:00 PM More reviews by K1SS_M3

After using spectro jel and cetaphil for a long time I decided to try this as a cheap alternative for my sensitive skin. I really like it because it lasts a long time and it seems to take off my makeup really well without irritating my skin. I like that it foams nicely and I can use a scrubber pad to exfoliate. I have repurchased many times - I wish it was as cheap in Canada (6.99) as it is in the states (3.84)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 10:53:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

This could be my find of the year...I'm just tickled pink about it. I thank a previous reviewer for her sleuthing and discovering this is identical to J&J's Purpose cleanser (which I've never used, but was about to try). Cheap, cheap, cheap, but oh, so wonderful.

This cleanser is very mild even though is still uses SLaurethSulfate, and CocoBetaine. This must have been formulated eons ago, but it's still a viable formula for a gentle cleanse. If you rub it in your wet palms it will lather, but otherwise not. I use it in the morning mostly...it has a mild, unoffensive, and soothing fragrance that kind of wakes me up. My skin is left soft and perfect. The best thing about this cleanser besides how gently it cleanses the skin, is that it's so available and inexpensive. Really no need to spend an arm-and-a-leg for a cleanser...think I spent about $3.50 for 8 ozs. No parabens!

Ingredients: water, Peg-80 sorbitan laurate, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, Peg-150 distearate, sodium lauroampho Pg-acetate phosphate, frangrance, quaternium 15, tetrasodium EDTA

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 7:47:00 AM More reviews by jaimeada

This cleanser is really good. Just gentle surfactants, very mild fragrance and no irritating ingredients. The ingredients are pretty much identical to Purpose Gentle Cleansing wash for half the cost.