Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 3/16/2009 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This makes my face very clean. It takes off my makeup. But it doesn't take off my mascara or eyeliner, but that's ok because I have my Neutrogena eye makeup remover to do that very well. I am so impressed with this product that I will continue to buy it over and over again. I read all the wonderful reviews about this on MUA before I bought it. An added plus is it's so cheap!!

on 3/15/2009 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was actually very suprised with this product. I always thought of clean & clear as a line of products that were not very well formulated at all.
But, this has to be one of the best cleansers that I have ever used. It actually takes everything off without stripping your skin. Just one pump of this cleanser on wet hands will make it foam up. Massage it gently on your face and wash it off. (sometimes I add jojoba oil when cleansing). Your left with clean, fresh skin. Not red/irritated/stripped/tight skin.
I hardly ever re-purchase products, but this is a definite re-purchase:)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I bought this when I ran out of my Purpose cleanser recently. More than one person on the boards has pointed out that this is EXACTLY the same thing as Purpose, repackaged, and about half the price. This is a great, gentle, no frills cleanser. It even takes off waterproof eye makeup with zero irritation. It may be slightly drying, but I always use a moisturizer after cleansing anyway. Such a great, inexpensive cleanser overall!

on 3/13/2009 5:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is product left my face too dry, therefore low rating. It does easily take off eye-makeup and it doesn't sting my eyes. Also, I don't get any foaming action. To me it's just a liquid cleanser. Since it's drying, I'm going to try it again once summer gets here ( I hate to throw away even though so cheap!).

I wanted the foaming cleanser they used to make that was in a blue bottle...it had a pump and came out nice and foamy. Great for eye make-up and extremely gentle.

on 3/11/2009 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I have a very sensitive rosacea skin that's both dry and slightly oily and this is so far the only cleanser that my skin has been able to tolerate. There are more gentle cleansers on the market, for sure, but this cleanser actually gets rid of my makeup, including eye makeup, and it doesn't leave a residue on my skin. It doesn't dry out my face, though I suspect it might be too drying for very dry skins. For the price, it is a very good quality basic cleanser with no frills but plenty of cleaning power.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i really love this product it did wonders for my skin. my skin is very senstive and acne prone and this didnt make it react at all i will deffinatly continue to use it . paula actually gave this a good review too

on 3/3/2009 11:32:00 AM

There's nothing really wrong with this cleanser, but I did find it a bit drying, and for a foaming cleanser, it doesn't really foam very nicely. I found it very similar to Clinique's Mild Liquid Cleanser, but Clinique spares us the fragrance (although they double the price).

Overally, not bad, but not right for me.

on 3/1/2009 9:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Cleans off all traces of makeup (including waterproof mascara) without over-drying my skin. It's the exact same formula as Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash but at a better price!

on 2/10/2009 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is an excellent cleanser. The scent is light, it is not too drying, and it is very inexpensive. I can't say whether or not it takes off makeup because I only use it as my morning cleanser. It does a great job, I'm going to stick with this one.

on 2/10/2009 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been using this product for awhile now. I enjoy the slight fragrance. It's one of the few facial cleansers I've used that doesn't make my face feel like its tightening up into itself. It still gets a little tight afterwards, but it just gives me that clean feeling... instead of being painfully, annoyingly tight, like other cleansers I've used. Since I first bought this product, I now use a moisturizer after I clean my face with this stuff. (Since anything I use on my face dries it out... insanely. Thanks dad, for the dry skin!) Works wonders! Doesn't irritate my eyes, either. Also works great when you're in the shower, and clean your face in there while you shower.