April 21, 2014 | 1306 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 10:18:00 PM More reviews by kivior123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I work for this company and would like to make it clear to anyone who thinks this is just some overpriced water that Avene Thermal Spring Water is recognized by the French Government as a healing water. Avene has a hydrotherapy center in France that dermatologists from all over the world refer their patients to for various skin conditions (eczema, burns, psoriasis,etc.) these patients go through 3 weeks of treatments in the center with the water, drinking and bathing in it. If anyone has ever used Avene products and likes the soothing and hydrating benefits, then, it's because of the water! the water is in every avene skin care product (except the compact). You'd be surprised how many different ways the water can be used. Also, Evian water is not the same as Avene water...have you ever drank evian water? it's really salty, I actually have drank Avene water when I was in France in its clean and crisp because there is a very low salt content.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 5:51:00 PM More reviews by avi00z

This is a nice product. It comes in a bottle and you can easily spray it, so it is very hygeinic. It is very refreshing and soothing. It works great if you have undergone a laser procedure or for sunburns, it will ease some of the pain and reduce irritation and redness. Also after your makeup application, you can spray a little of this and gentley press a tissue to remove excess product and make your makeup look more natural. It also comes in a smaller size which is great for travelling. The product is a bit pricey but this is not something that will use everyday so it will probabley last for some time. Overall, I like this product and I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by verista

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a refreshing, hydrating, pleasant, though not essential addition to one's beauty routine. Spritzing after cleansing and applying Avene moisturiser while skin is still damp will help soothe angry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by neelu12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this water, Its great for the summer to cool you down. also great for any rashes, shaving cuts. I've read reviews saying that its just water, but when I spray this onto any sores such as rashes they seem to calm down straightaway. Also i get very sre eyes, one spray of this and my eyes are fine. Would defo repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2011 10:11:00 PM More reviews by psicossomatica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

sorry girls
it's not just water
this bottle improved my skin , not moisturizing or something like that,
so don't wait such a thing
it calms my redness after washing, and helps my treatment cream going easily and soft on my skin
it's great for after shaving, to set makeup, and refresh on summer
so usefull =)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Discod

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As another here said - this is WATER... H2O. In a can. Save your money:- buy a simple bottle with a pump spray (glass ones are available if you are fussy about such things) and fill it with water (fill it with filtered or bottled drinking water such as Evian if you are even fussier) .... & voila ... your very own soothing/hydrating/toning/cleansing/setting/minerale/thermale, or whatever you wish to call it, water spray :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by atomickittenlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First week of use, and I love the way it sets my makeup- totally fixes any cakey problems you get with powder. Also refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by idiewmil

i love avene thermal water and i use it for so many things- as a toner, make-up setting spray, and when my face feels dry or itchy. it's not exactly cheap, especially since it feels just like plain water, but my skin likes it so i can't complain. i haven't tried other thermal water so i can't compare, but i'll definitely keep re-purchasing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by milll

ive only been using this for two weeks, but i have to write this before i forget. this works better than any similar products i've used, it calms down the redness in my skin, moisturizes and tones, and also sets makeup. i bought the medium- sized bottle for about $SGD20 but will definitely buy the larger one next time! im planning to bring this on my summer holiday as a skin refresher and a potential burn soother! buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by shortsmallsweet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This was my skin saviour during winter! My skin became very dehydrated and flaky during the winter months, and Avene Thermal water came to my rescue. I spray this after washing my face, apply serum, moisturiser, and then spray it again. This layering method kept my skin very hydrated and my skin gradually healed. Good to use in summer/humid climates as it can help refresh the skin.