August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

In truth, i have no idea whether this product actually works or whether i have changed my skincare routine, changed my make up or my face is just naturally better now! But lately, i have been using this after i cleanse and before i moisterise (i let it sink in for about 30 seconds before smoothing the moisteriser on) instead of using toners which i feel are too harsh for my acne prone skin. While it doesn't make a dramatic difference to my skin, it feels softer and slightly more refined. (Also, i notced a slight moisterising property with this!) Even though this seems a bit pricey for water in a can (correction: water from a French thermal spring :P), i would continue to buy because of the subtle benefits. Also, for those with red, irritated skin or those with eczma, a spritz of this is nice and soothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lunademaya26

This is definitely my HG, I use it all the time and I can't live without it. I've been using it for almost 3 years and one thing for sure, it heals and soothes your skin in immediate time. I have recommended this to all of my friends and they love it! It definitely did what its claim, TYSM for taking care of my sensitive skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:48:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought the small can to try it out and I'm not sure if its made a difference. It feels nice and cooling, but it hasn't done much for redness like it has for others. I was really hoping it would, but maybe I haven't been using it long enough? I'll keep trying...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently bought this over my usual Vichy Thermal water and I'm glad I took the SA's advice at Shoppers. This really works better to soothe my sensitive skin. It sits better on my face and absorbs quickly. And after I've sprayed it my skin feels soothed and smooth. With Vichy I found it left kind of a "film" sometimes, not sure how to explain it any better. Apparently Avene has no minerals, so that's why it's the best. It 100% absorbs into your skin. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2011 5:52:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This works decently to soothe irritated skin. I don't use it very often and do not know if Evian spray will do the same thing. I got this free when I bought my sunscreen so I do not think I will repurchase as my skin is seldom irritated. I can see why it will work for some though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 6:23:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

This product is nice and simple. I have some acne, and while this doesnt get rid of my blemishes, it makes my skin feel awake and refreshed! I use this twice everyday, after Im done cleansing my face in the morning and at night! My cleanser makes my face a bit dry, and a few sprays of this, and it feels better (:

This is an expensive product($25-$28 for 300ml), but it lasts about 2 months, which isn't too bad (: Im not sure if I'll repurchase so I said yes for now, but Im not sure if it really does enough for me)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2011 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product! I started to use it after I read a certain actress with stunning skin used it because her face was sensitive, and I have been in love since! I use it as toner to take off any remaining makeup, and I mist it on when my skin is irritated or dry. It calms my skin and makes it feel nice and moist, such a great simple product!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by rite2coz

I really want to like this spray, as I see so much great reviews, and even the beauty adviser at Duane Reade would recommend this over La Roche Posay and Vichy. So i've bought the carry on size, and the large size to use. I started testing out the carry on size at the same time i have irritation from some skin products that I've used. My face continued to be red after using it for a few day (i use it as toner as wash). And i just thought that my redness has to do with the irritation that I'm trying to recover from. But then i realized i started to have a little burning feeling everytime right away i spray it to my face. So I went back to DR and returned the large size which i never even use, and I've switched to La Roche Posay, I feel this one calms my face well, everytime i feel itching on my face, I spray it, then it calms me right away, and after using it for few days, my redness has reduced.......YES!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2011 7:22:00 AM More reviews by Paintspotting

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Must Have! Can't survive without!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by elsong1211

I used the Vichy thermal spa water spray first, and liked it lots, and bought the Avene version of it later, I think they are both very comparable and similar. I like how they both make my skin feel so much softer and smoother. I think I prefer the Vichy spray nozzle better because it is more controllable, this Avene one is more all over the place. But that aside, I will be making lots of re-purchases because I think its a great product that makes my skin feel great.