NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 2/9/2015 12:56:00 PM

This is absolutely my HG! I was looking for the right concealer for like years? I bought this concealer some years ago after I saw it in a review on YouTube, from a makeup artist I really like and trust in. I love the consistency of this concealer, it is really creamy as it says and the coverage is pretty good. I have dark eye circles so it's really hard to cover them only with concealer, it's not perfectly done with this concealer either but that doesn't bother me that much. What I really like is that it doesn't set in the lines during the day, it is really long lasting, I'm wearing it from morning till evening without reapplying. I think I had like 5 tubes and I always have another one in reserve. If you are still looking for a concealer you should try this one out!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Amazing! This is my go to concealer, the best I've ever used for sure. This concealer instantly removes dark circles and hides any pimples or scars that I have. I always look brighter and more alert after using this concealer. I haven't found anything better yet!

on 2/7/2015 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The area under my eyes wrinkles a lot when I smile and heavy duty concealers tend to really gather in between the creases. I tried this and this is what I thought:

Pros:
- lots and lots of positive points. The concealer is light but with amazing coverage. I use the colour custard. I bought it just by googling the colour. (I heard about the product from a few colleagues). Its hard to go wrong with the colours - just go a one or two sahdes lighter.

- the quality of the product is very good. Its very moisturising and very easy to apply with its sponge applicator. I don't even need to apply an eye cream underneath it because of its moisture content

- I use it over my eye lids aswell to even out the colour and it works like a miracle.

- one bottle has lasted me about 5 months (I use it every day!!) And have a back up ready.

Cons:
- its hard to find the product. Space NK is in central city so if you want to avoid the pricey shipping charge then a trip downtown is well worth it

- the price. I think the price is VERY good for the quality. But 22 may not be affordable for everyone. However it does last a very long time.

- photographs poorly: because its a light product It doesn't photograph well unless lighting is set immaculately.

My favourite thing about this concealer is that its one of the very few which wont crease. I have 12 hour working days and don't want to constantly check up on it and reapply. I rather have this formula not crease and wear it everyday than have a high duty, thick, uncomfortable one which I have to blend it every 0.5 hour to re-disribute it under my eyes.

on 2/7/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I eventually bought this after reading all the reviews, It covers really well, looks amazing in photographs AND the biggest shocker....it doesnt crease! (This is my biggest problem, Iv tried so many undereye concealers that have failed in this area, so I was actually surprised that it lasted pretty much all day with very little creasing)

Very happy I jumped on the band wagon and bought it :)

on 2/5/2015 12:25:00 PM

Love love love this concealer. I love NARS in general. This concealer blends amazing, doesn't crease but I also don't use a lot of the product. I purchased two of them, both in the color Caramel. I love that the color is perfect, I can wear it with foundation or without to hide my bags. I will never use another concealer.

on 2/4/2015 6:15:00 AM

This is my new favorite concealer. It is great for under-eye concealing as well as highlighting, although I primarily use it as an under-eye concealer. I don't think it is not suitable for blemishes as it has some radiance to it.

Most importantly, the coverage is amazing. The formula also is great, it really is creamy, easy to work with and blend into the skin. Compared to Mac Pro Longwear Conceaaler, this one feels really moisturizing!

I love the packaging as well, you can choose whether to use it directly from the wand or to put product on a brush. It lasts all day for me, but I always set concealer with powder. It is very pricey, but for me it definitely is worth the money.

The color range could have been better. I have a fair complexion during the winter and I use Light 2 Vanilla in this one. It works, but definitely is a bit too cool-toned for me. Maybe I'll buy Custard to mix with, I have to buy it for the summer anyway.

Overall, I think it is an amazing concealer thanks to the coverage and the great formula.

on 2/3/2015 5:14:00 AM

Although I find this concealer to be very nice in consistency and lasting power, I think that for the price it is extremely mediocre and it is very very comparable to much cheaper concealers. The consistency is almost moussy, very creamy and smooth and it does look very nice on my undereyes. I can get about 6-7 hours of wear on my undereyes without a powder, and if I set it with a powder it will last until i take it off. I agree with the "radiance" claim of this concealer, it definitely has a brightening effect under the eyes.
The strongest point of this concealer is the colour range. The shade chantilly is extremely fair, bordering on white which is so difficult to find in a concealer that is also good quality so it definitely gains some points for that!!
Overall it is a really nice concealer and if it is in your price range it is worth a shot, however i will stick to my less pricey concealers that for me, have the same effect.

on 1/31/2015 9:46:00 PM

Excellent color. Soft and silky, not sticky, it works extremely well with both nars sheer glow and nars luminous weightless glow liquid foundation. I'm matched perfectly to punjab, got this in custard as a gift from my boyfriends sister ( I love you if you're reading this :) ) I've been grieving and my bags are out of control I tried benefit erase paste, mac, mufe, Kat von d, and tarte. This one has the best finish so far, the coverage is outstanding. My eyes are currently puffy, the bags under my eyes look like I got punched in the face I really haven't been sleeping. I didn't buy this but I'd def spend the $30 on any given day that I run out or misplace it. It stays if I'm not crying which is common sense it's obviously going to run. It did run a little into my lines but hey you're probably dehydrated (I totally am right now) if you're relatively young and have this problem drink water. I find this product works best when the eye area is prepped with an eye cream or serum. I use it along with the two faced hangover primer and the two nars foundations I mentioned above. I will say this though. I am a nars enthusiast because the colors suit primarily yellow undertones. As great as this may look on some people the yellow really does come on strong for someone with reddish or pink undertones. I find that if you're naturally more pink most nars foundations look extreme yellow and makes you look dirty or weird when it doesn't match so be careful. I took one lippy off for the packaging I wish it was in a pump kinda like mac. I really hate the wand concept I feel it's kinda unsanitary and contaminates the remainder of the product if you're using it directly on a blemish and may lead to more breakouts in the future. I glob it on the back of my hand after I wash my hands of course and use the IT concealer blush to blend. I really am pleased with the overall performance of this product thus far in this weather. Summer maybe a different story knowing my skin but I really hope not. I love this stuff!

on 1/31/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have some bad lines under my eyes and have been extremely confused with makeup setting in those lines. They make me look so old and "made-up" so Ive been searching for the perfect undereye concealer. Some potential candidates were Mac Pro Longwear, MUFE concealer and Nars Radiant Creamy, and after carefully reading reviews from ppl who have had the same problem, I decided to give Nars a shot. I am very pleased with the result it gives me. It covers the dark circles wonderfully and brightens up the eye areas, and most importantly it DOES NOT sit in fine lines! I have this in Chantilly, which is the lightest colour and looks a tad too light for me. Next time I would buy the Vanilla one, and it would definitely be the answer I have been searching for. 5 lippies for sure!

on 1/30/2015 11:00:00 PM

I first was very hesitant on buying this as I've seen many bloggers use this and it look heavy. Eventually I caved, I got honey (although my skin is more of custard), it has undertones to cancel out my discoloration hence why I bought this color. The first time I tried it I accidentally used too much and looked like a total mess, *shrugs* very disappointed. Tried it a second time with a very small amount and wallah it looks so nice, canceled out discoloration, didn't cake, or sink into creases. And at 30$ this is by far the best. I like the packaging, it's nothing fancy or something I'd say is pretty or jaw dropping. Just a normal tube, which is soooo travel friendly and I can pop it right into my purse. The applicator isn't bad either, I would just be very light handed or it can look overboard (using the applicator or a brush)