September 20, 2014 | 1789 users online

Concealers - NARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by VivaLaNina11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gah I have a love/hate relationship with this product! While I looove the texture and coverage I dislike the staying power ...!! I use this when I'm feeling lazy now to do my makeup and will be running errands and need to cover some not so perfect areas but it's no longer my HG as it once was.. It will only last 2-3 hours on me before I have to reapply :( def not worth 29$ since I've discovered Bobbie Browns concealer line- which is a wow product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lingre

This only works on certain areas of my face. I dont use it for under eye and like it on blemishes. I find that I'm using it in areas that are rather dry and you cant build up the product well. Its a heavier cream so I guess its not intended for that but it blends nicely on other areas of my face where my skin isnt dry. I dont really use it anywhere I am oily so I'm not sure how it would last. I've used it with and without primer and still dont love the results. Also, if I put a foundation powder on top of it, it does not look good at all. A finishing powder is fine but this should go on after foundation if you have dry skin or are using it on areas that are dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

EDIT 02/28/14: I still am in love with this concealer but my tube only lasted me about 2 months before it ran out so it does feel like a bit of a rip off.

This concealer is in a word, perfection. I absolutely love it. The shade that I wear in this concealer is the lightest shade, Chantilly and it is a really nice match for those who wear the shade Siberia in Nars Sheer Glow- incredibly fair with a neutral undertone. It is creamy and radiant just like it states in the little and it provides beautiful medium-full coverage and it is buildable without looking cakey which is incredibly important in my book. My favourite thing about this concealer hands down is that it is multi-purpose. I can use it to highlight and conceal my under eye area, conceal blemishes and it isn't too thick so I can also use it to highlight my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, browbone etc.. and it never ever looks cakey. Ever. On my under eyes it will crease if I layer it very thick but if I just dot it twice under my eyes and pat it in with either a brush or my fingers it does fine- regardless, I always use a bit of eyeprimer on my undereye area to ensure that there is zero creasing and the concealer doesn't move around. If you use this over foundation, (I prefer to use it under foundation and then use a beauty blender to apply my foundation so it doesn't disrupt the concealer) you will need to set it with powder because it will not last all that long without it and concealer typically aren't built to have amazing wear time on their own. Last amazing point is that while my skin is oily, it is also *very* dehydrated and I have tonnes of dry patches and this does not cling to them or accentuate them at all. It is literally the perfect concealer, I can't imagine a better formula. Yet again, my hat goes off to Nars.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by djackrabbit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This concealer is the TRUTH! I.don't have much undereye darkness to cover, but what I do have is covered easily and naturally by this product. The pigmentation is amazing and the formula is creamy without being too thick and blends EXTREMELY well. I have it in 2 shades, one for undereye (lighter than my skintone) and the other for any imperfections on my skin. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by makesmesmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This has to be the best concealer I have ever tried. For reference; I'm between NC15 and NC20 in MAC and between Gobi and Deauville in Nars. I own these in two shades and I use Vanilla for concealing and Chantilly for highlighting.
The description of this product is on point. Does just what it says.
Creamy and radiant, but not slippery and too glowy. Works for under the eyes as well as for breakouts, scaring and redness. Covers almost everything (for really persistent and bad breakouts I still prefer using MUFE's Full Cover Concealer just because it doesn't take as many layers) and still sets and looks natural, even if you use a little more and build it up. It's super easy to blend and you don't have to work it in right away if you prefer to let it sit a bit before blending it in. I especially love the versatility of this product. I usually use this with NARS Sheer Glow Foundation; match made in heaven. Works perfectly fine with any other foundation I've tried it with, too.
Will repurchase for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 3:53:00 PM More reviews by hansa4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am one of the few disappointed by this product. I caved to the hype, and purchased it. I loved it at first, but after using it for a few months am ready to give a full review.

I use Laura Mercier Secret Concealer under my eyes, and then apply another concealer that better matches my skin tnone over it. (For reference, I previously had been using MAC Select Coverup in NW20 and now use the NARS in Vanilla). I've noticed that my under eye circles are not covered nearly as well with the NARS as they were with the MAC. I tend to use products sparingly and really need to glop a lot more of the NARS on to get the coverage I need. It also does a poor job of covering the hyperpigmentation I have on my chin from previous acne spots.

The upside is that this formula doesn't crease and the little coverage it provides does seem to last well.

Overall, this isn't a bad product but I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by BombshellLovee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Nice creamy consistency, applies easily and blends out well. Not my HG only because the color match isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be. The color I use is Custard, Ginger was way too dark for under my eyes. Will continue to use this but still on the hunt for a perfect under eye concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2014 10:56:00 PM More reviews by madmadk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this product is okay. if you blend it in with a sponge! it doesn't work with a brush or ur fingers. you have to use a primer because it does not go on easily. the prob for me was it was SOO ORANGE I'm med. to light and I had custard! I wish there was a color for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by thebenefitsofboredom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have had this concealer for at least 6 months and it is still going strong.
I loved Bobbi Brown's concealer but hated the price and the small size, so a lovely assistant at Mecca recommended this one for me and I have never looked back. I have very pale skin and the colour matches my skin tone really well.
The coverage and consistency is perfect for me, covering up undereye circles without looking cakey. It has all of the benefits of an expensive concealer, with a very reasonable price and lasts forever. Will definitely re-purchase when the time comes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by artemis513

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second tube of this so I figured it was safe to write a review on it now. That one tube lasted me almost a year with everyday use! I use this primarily underneath my eyes, and it's creamy enough for that area and does not crease like some other creamy concealers. It also semi-sets itself so I can use less powder to set it (it takes a few moments for it to semi-set, so you still have adequate play-time to blend). I always powder under my eyes but I think some users might not need to powder this (depending on skin).

Great coverage, at least medium buildable (two layers at the most to get full). Gives that flawless look that I thought the Bobbi Brown concealer would give me but didn't. I have also tried this to cover spots on my face here and there as needed and it worked just as well on the face. I don't normally need concealer on my face but it's nice to know I have this if I need to.

Overall it's an all-in-one great product for whatever I need to cover. Reasonably priced ($28), good packaging (doe-foot applicator). Long lasting on the face and in the tube. Buy again? Definitely.