October 31, 2014 | 1552 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kschultz658

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This foundation doesn't settle into my pores, has great coverage that can be built up where I need it (so I don't have to use concealer, it's great for travel if you're a minimalist like me). It doesn't make me oily and blends very well. I was skeptical because of the brand and the price, but this stuff is wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by tinkerb35

I would have NEVER tried this, but melmphs on YouTube recommended it. It is now the only foundation I use. It has good coverage, doesn't accentuate my large pores, and doesn't look oily on my combo skin. I can't tell you how many expensive foundations either make me an oil slick or over mattify, making me look flaky. And come on! Less than $4??? I'm in love.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 6:00:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This product really describes well, COVERALL, and that is exactly what it does and it does an amazing job!! I have very pourous skin and this foundation gives great coverage. It blends well into my skin and doesn't leave streakage and after, I use the Coverall pressed powder to complete my look. It gives me a FLAWLESS FACE for my day!! Great bargain for 3 dollars!! Cheap in priced but not at all cheap in quality. Wet and Wild has advanced so much over the years and I continue to love all of their products as they stay super cheap in value!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by chappela

I have been using Bareminerals products for around 3 or 4 years now and at first I was very very impressed. I swore by the expensive products that they offered, until recently. Money has gotten tight and I went on the hunt for a more financially friendly foundation. I read review after review on all kinds of foundations and was about to give up and throw down the dough for some more mineral foundation when I came across Wet 'n' Wilds Coverall Cream foundation on Makeupalley.

From all of the reviews I read I figured it would be worth it to try out a tube of this stuff, and if it didn't work it would be a $3.99 mistake. I picked it up at Rite Aid along with some of the pressed powder and when I tried it out I fell in LOVE!

This foundation is AMAZING! It not only covers my blemishes but it keeps very well throughout the day. It has a very nice satin matte finish that looks very very natural, and the 816 shade that I use blends so well I just can't stop raving about it. I get a ton of compliments at work ( I work in a college campus kitchen doing catering) about how good I look every day.

Bottom line:

This Makeup is beyond affordable, has a wonderful coverage, feels great, looks great, and is easy to use, blend, apply and wear.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 12:26:00 PM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

This stuff is pretty darn fabulous for $2.99. It rivals my beloved Revlon Colorstay for lasting power and coverage, and it's creamier which makes it less cakey on my face and less prone to settling in my forehead lines than CS. I don't even need concealer with this stuff. And you can't beat the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 1:54:00 AM More reviews by blondesnob

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow. I can't believe a foundation I bought for less than $5 was this AMAZING!! I used to use Revlon Photoready Airbrush and THIS foundation was what made me look airbrushed.
I bought this in medium-tan, it's a little light for me but its blends amazing so it ends up matching. It is definitely medium-full coverage. I also bought the powder which was great. It lasted all day without wearing off or looking gross like most foundations I have tried.

The only thing I don't like is that its hard to control how much product you squeeze out so I kind of end up using too much. I won't complain though, because I won't have to pay $20 for a foundation anymore. I will most definitely repurchase!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Sugarcream1234

This is an Okey product . But I do have to put a Moisturiser First in my top lip Area . But most importantly It does cover my redness and it does conceal very well I like it so far .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by emgb

Amazing foundation, amazing price! I'm extremely pale (how I must always preface foundation reviews, hehe) and have the shade 815 Fair (the lightest available). It is a very light shade with pink undertones. It looks far darker in the tube than it does on my skin so I was concerned about that but it is a good match for my skin. I like the cream consistency much more than all of the liquid fdtns I have. It seems somewhat thick but the finish is surprisingly light. It isn't sheer but it isn't a heavy either, maybe medium coverage, and covers everything really well. I apply it with my hands/fingers, dotting it on my t-zone, nose, chin, and cheeks and blending it outward with a light hand. Then I only need a small amount of concealer under my eyes and on blemishes if needed. Overall, it is a very quick and simple foundation application and helps me avoid my tendency to really overdo it and get the foundation mask look. I use my mineral powder from Neutrogena to set it (and for SPF) which is darker because this shade could be ghostly if you aren't careful... the matching/lightest Coverall powder can definitely give that result. It doesn't break me out, doesn't oxidize and lasts throughout the day, maybe a few touch ups needed if you're in the summer heat. The packaging is my one and only complaint, as mine has foundation building up in the inside of the cap and it can be kind of messy. Overall though, it is a pretty perfect foundation and for four dollars? HG!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by alicia14787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I loved this foundation, it covers everything and looked great on but the shades all seem to have pink undertones. They need some yellow based shades. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by yve92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation ! It is my ultimate HG foundation! It gives me flawless coverage without looking cakey. It's long lasting and dirt cheap! I tend to breakout from using cream foundations so I was hesitant about buying this product but i am glad I gave it a try! So far no breakouts :)