September 21, 2014 | 992 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by alicia14787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I loved this foundation, it covers everything and looked great on but the shades all seem to have pink undertones. They need some yellow based shades. I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 4:13:00 AM More reviews by yve92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this foundation ! It is my ultimate HG foundation! It gives me flawless coverage without looking cakey. It's long lasting and dirt cheap! I tend to breakout from using cream foundations so I was hesitant about buying this product but i am glad I gave it a try! So far no breakouts :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:23:00 AM More reviews by RunawayGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty great product even though there is an obvious lack of shade selection. I picked up the shade medium which looked yellow out of the tube but comes off a little pink on my skin. I consider this medium coverage because my acne scars are easily visible. Other than that, it still has a great coverage. It evens out skin tone, hides discoloration, wears for a long time, blurs imperfection, healthy looking finish, blendable, doesn't feel heavy like your typical medium-full foundation, not a bothersome smell, creamy, and most importantly, I don't feel like an oil slick at the end of the day. This is definitely a bang for your buck and would definitely repurchase. I just wish there were more deeper shades so I could share the rave with every beauties.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Hilbean

I was so pleasantly surprised with both the finish and coverage of such a low-cost foundation. It goes on smoothly and leaves a nice, natural finish; not too matte that it looks dry and not so satiny that it looks greasy. It has been really hot out lately where I live, so its staying power has been put to the test. It's better with a primer, but it couldn't stand up perfectly to the heat and humidity. However, with such a natural finish and creamy texture, I would absolutely recommend this foundation for dry to normal skin types. And for less than five dollars, why not give it a try? I doubt you'll be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by disneybarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Let me begin by saying that I am in my 4th month of accutane, meaning I have severely dry skin. While I have the patchiness under control at the moment, my skin produces virtually no oils. For someone who has always preferred the flawlessness of a matte finish, it has been very difficult for me to find a foundation that gives me the finish I need without feeling uber dry on my skin, otherwise enhancing my pores or crease in my forehead and laugh lines.

That being said, I'm only 19. So I don't have wrinkles, yet my skin is so dry that by the end of the day, most drug store makeups leave creases that aren't very attractive. I was on Kat Von D's Lock It foundation for several months, but tired of the effort it took to apply it and the amount of time and wear it took when taking it off at night. Since then, I've been on the hunt for a drug store foundation that gives me a decent amount of pigmentation to cover the discoloration and red marks from my acne scars while making my skin look moisturized and healthy.

I initially tried Revlon's Colorstay whipped foundation, and I LOVED it -- for the first day. By the second day, I could feel just how dry and plastered it was to my skin, and it only accentuated how dry I was. This was a great foundation, just not for me. I tried several Covergirl and Maybeline formulas. My main problem with covergirl foundations (namely the smoothers -- i was looking of hydration) was the coverage. The finish wasn't good, and the coverage was splotchy. You could still see some of my darker marks. With maybeline, the colors were simply too pink! Even the lightest shade for me was too pink/dark.

I was skeptical to try this product, simply because it's lower-end. But let me justify that by telling you how AMAZING this product is. It wins against many of the high-end Sephora brands I've tried in the past, which is hilarious considering this product cost under $5. For me, the fact that the line mostly caters to lighter-skinned females is fabulous. I am literally the palest shade of this pale line, but it matches my skin flawlessly. I know the colors may not be for everyone, seeing as how they only offer 7, but I've had no issue. I usually have a hard time finding a shade light enough in other drug store brands. It blends beautifully and feels nice on the skin. I prep by apply a Maybeline BB cream beforehand, since this product contains no SPF, sadly. I set it with the Maybeline dream matte powder, and my skin feels so super soft! Perhaps in the future I'll buy the powder in this line to see how the two products perform together. After wearing it for several hours, I have no lines, no creases, and my skin has yet to get that dry-strained feeling that I'm so used to, which is amazing for a product that isn't technically formulated for super dry skin. I'd read reviews saying the coverage was iffy, but the coverage was phenomenal for me! I'm amazed that I have this much coverage and it still feels like I'm wearing hardly anything. For the price, this product is the holy-grail of drugstore foundations. You should try it IF you can find it. I've only seen it at my local CVS (where the colors were limited) and Rite-aid. Neither Walmart nor Kroger carried it. That wold be my only con, besides the packaging. I believe this product is so superior that the packaging should reflect that. If you can get past of prejudices of using a lower-end product, I would definitely recommend this product. It is well worth it.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by tcow226

I've always been more of an eyeliner, mascara and the occasional lipstick girl but I was looking into getting a foundation. After a bit of research I went ahead and purchased this amazing product! Other foundations I have tried ended up flaking after a couple hours; not this one!! I was so excited to see this last as well it did after a 9 hour work shift and it was extremely hot out too. It did wear off a little but it looked pretty close to what it did when I first applied. Like everyone said, this is definitely builable and doesn't look cakey! (doesnt cover dark circles too well) The biggest con is the packaging, it's horrid. you have to put the lid on a certain way or it won't completely shut.
It was a little hard to find tho. So for all you Canadians, I found mine at Walmart for $4! It isn't carried at superstore or London drugs.
I will definitely repurchase this! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by wildmusings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first review I have written on MUA but I just had to gush over this foundation. I've found my HG foundation after looking for years and spending hundreds of $$$. This beats my beloved Revlon Colorstay and Maybelline Superstay, It even beats MUFE Matte Velvet + and Mac Studio Fix Fluid.

It covers EVERYTHING (Coverall, get it? haha) in 2 layers. Doesn't look cakey. Most importantly, there is no need for concealer...To put it into perspective, I had to use concealer with all my favorite "full coverage" foundations. I am so surprised that I paid so little (under $4 at CVS) for this foundation and it outperforms all my favorite drugstore AND high end foundations.

Pros: 1. Medium to easily buildable full coverage. I haven't tried 3 layers because 2 layers covers literally all my post-acne hyperpigmentation. 2. Doesn't look fake/mask-like.. 3. Gives a slightly dewy finish. My t-zone gets slightly oily throughout the day so I set this foundation with a powder before I head out and I don't have to touch up all day. 4. Stays on ALL day even through vigorous workouts (without primer). I even slept in this one night because I was tired and it looked like I had just applied it the next morning. 5. A little thick but blends like a dream 6. Doesn't break me out and I have sensitive/acne prone skin 7. It's very inexpensive. Honestly, I'd buy this foundation even if it was $50. That's how much I love it.

Cons: 1. Hard to find. My local Walgreens carries Wet N' Wild and even the Coverall powder but the foundation was nowhere to be seen. My CVS was almost out of this foundation but I managed to grab the last one. 2. The foundation looks SO dark in the tube which makes it hard to choose the right color. Also, the color range is very limited if you aren't fair. 3. The packaging could be improved. It definitely isn't horrible but I wish this had a pump instead.

I'm so happy I read the reviews on here and picked this up. This is THE best foundation I've ever used. Give it a try!

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have good skin basically, but do have redness around the nose and some darkness around eye area. Bought Fair, and even though it looks a tad dark in the tube, it's undetectable on my - some say porcelain - complexion.

Packaging is cute, and this baby provides beautiful coverage and is nicely buildable. Exceptional value for $3.99 @ Rite Aid.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by MrsRiggs

AMAZING!!! This foundation seriously covers EVERYTHING (red spots, blemishes, bumps, undereye circles) i don't even need concealer with this. This is also super cheap. I was trying different foundations just to try, and this was only a few dollars but thought, what the heck? Ill try it. And turns out it is one of the best foundations I've ever used. Thank you, Wet 'n' Wild for a quality foundation that doesn't break me out !

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 2:24:00 AM More reviews by helpmerhonda1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wear a light dusting of mineral powder foundation only a daily basis but for stage work I need a liquid. I'm getting a little older (say it ain't so) & under intense lights the powder was settling into imperfections. I tried Stila Perfect & Correct & it is quite wonderful but I couldn't justify $44 for something I'm only going to wear occasionally - and I won't even be seen up close! Figured I'd give WNW a try based on the decent reviews here. I found it to be a great foundation with buildable coverage & even application. I set it with MUFE HD powder, touched up with Rimmel Stay Matte & it wore beautifully & stayed matte. I've never used a foundation brush before but I'm using Real Techniques Expert Face Brush & it is great with this foundation. It is the perfect applicator for this consistency. Love the tube, can see how much is left & liquid stays sterile. My skin is neutral beige, light olive undertones, I describe it as between light & medium. I'm using light/medium & it's a perfect match!