Wet 'n' Wild Coverall Cream Foundation

4.1

water, cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, talc, butylene glycol, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, glycerin, phenyl trimethicone, peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone, dimethicone, hexyl laurate, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, propylene carbonate, silica, dimethicone crosspolymer, disteardimonium hectorite, magnesium aluminum silicate, sodium chloride, lecithin, chlorphenesin, 3-0-ethyl ascorbic acid, bisabol, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, propylene glycol stearate, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, tocopheryl acetate, tetrahhexyldecyl ascorbate, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol laurate, dimethiconol, sorbitan laurate, methylisothiazolinone, titanium dioxide/ci 77891, iron oxides/ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499

on 10/7/2013 1:48:00 PM

I saw the reviews on here and went searching for this. I only paid $4.00 for it. I chose medium. This is a great skin match. Almost like I don't have any on but with very good coverage. Since it was so inexpensive I had no problem putting extra on with a sponge. It built very well leaving my age spots and freckles covered but looking very natural. I'm so happy to have found this product.

on 10/5/2013 10:00:00 AM

I ♥ this product! it blends easily and smells good to!

on 10/4/2013 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

First off, I usually wear an NW20 in MAC shades, and I opted to get the lightest shade in this foundation, 815. It was a tad bit too light for me, so I probably should have gotten one shade up, 816. I love/hate the packaging. I love it because it is much more sanitary than dipping your fingers/a brush in and is a lot easier than having to shake a bottle to get any foundation out. I hate it because way too much product comes out. When I close it up and put it back in my drawer and return the next day, I can expect there to be a lot of foundation already spilling out. It would be much better with a pump instead.

I have a few skin issues, acne scars, very combination skin, somewhat large pores, and some serious texture issues. This foundation took a few layers to actually look like it even remotely evened out my skin tone, but that may be a fault with my application. If you layer this quite a few times, you can get some decent coverage.

My mother, who has a few wrinkles and some large pores (not many other skin problems) used this one day without my knowledge, and her skin looked absolutely fantastic! I would definitely recommend this for normal skin and for mature skin.

I decided to give this one a go after recalling that it received a decent rating here. I've been looking for a foundation with a semi-thick, creamy consistency and satin finish and this looked like it might be "the one". Unfortunately, I find it to be quite drying for so creamy a foundation and it smells all too similar to household paint. Will not be repurchasing.

on 9/27/2013 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Finally, a foundation that isn't drying or oily for me.
I have the shade in medium and it is perfect for my skin tone.
I have a lot of acne scars and some pimples (I conceal with Hard Candy Glamouflage Concealer) and this foundation covers them flawlessly. I would usually use my concealer to conceal EVERY acne scar, but I now use it for the ones that are very visible.
With this foundation it conceals all my acne scars, no joke.
By the way I got this foundation at Winco for $1.88...super cheap right?

I've used this foundation for about two months or so, and I haven't broken out from it at all.
I use a stippling brush (from Studio Tools) to apply this foundation as it makes my skin have an airbrushed finish. I then set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder.
I highly, highly recommend this product as it doesn't give me that pink based tone on camera.

WHAT I LOVE THE most about this product is that it doesn't give me a cakey feel and appearance, definitely try it guys!

****UPDATE AS OF 10/31/2013 - ugh Winco increased the price of this to 3 bucks..still cheap though. Wish I stocked up on a lot of these when it was crazy cheap lmao.

on 9/24/2013 7:10:00 PM

I have used mainly high end makeup. I started on this website and saw great reviews for drugstore brands. I bought this on a whim bc of price....if I didn't like it it wouldn't be a big loss. Omg...it is better than brands I have purchased. It is closely matched to Clarin cream makeup...better coverage though. I have also been trying other drugstore brands. I am shocked at how they can make dupes of high end products. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME IN SEPHORA AGAIN

on 9/17/2013 5:52:00 AM

This does have some merit to it but I prefer Rimmel 25 for comparable budget buys. Was curious after reading the raves in my age bracket and so I purchased it hoping it would just add a little bit of pigment to my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer which I am trying to use up so that I can enjoy my Graftobian for the winter. It is not terrible, does not feel heavy, does not enhance fine lines or have the dreaded stiffening effect I am weary of but yet does not really stay on too long. Medium coverage, the color match for me was acceptable if not perfect and it has a satin-leaning finish especially if you mix it with moisturizer or sunscreen but after about 5-6 times of wearing it I become less satisfied with it. It is quite impressive for the price point and beats out a bunch of competitors both in drugstore and high end, just did not do the trick for me.

on 9/13/2013 9:06:00 PM

I love this foundation! It covers well, doesn't feel heavy on the skin, has a satin finish. It is hard to believe how good it is considering the price, and I got it 40% off of the ridiculously low price of 3.99. I would happily pay more for the quality. The color match is great at fair/light, but I hope to find fair for winter. This covers as well as my ColorStay whipped, but at a fraction of the price. Not in love with the package, but it doesn't matter at this price. I don't like the ColorStay whipped package, either (too bulky). This wears all day, and feels great the entire time. I will pick up more to toss in my purse. It would be great to have an inexpensive foundation to carry around, but I'm not sure I will need it as well as this wears. I will buy it again, and would encourage others to try it. It's only a few bucks, so if it doesn't work out it isn't a great loss (and CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreen's accepts returns). I can't wait to try the pressed powder now.

on 9/13/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is definitely a keeper! Wow! It's so inexpensive and performs just as well as my high-end make-up. So far, I have not noticed any break-outs caused by this foundation. I even did a check on a "skingredients" website, and it said that there are only like 2 mildly comedogenic ingredients, so that's a plus (it's hard to find foundation that has no comedogenic ingredients). I LOVE that it's not runny; it's got a creamier consistency, which makes for a more matte finish that lasts a good 5 hours. This stuff is so awesome, and I'm so glad I found it! It's a great everyday foundation for those of us with oily skin and on a budget! Plus, the color range isn't terrible. I just need a little dust of powder that's a shade darker to make the color match. Yay for this product!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite foundation. I had been using Revlon Colorstay because of the lasting power, but I like this so much more. It has great coverage, but looks completely natural which is important to me being only sixteen years old. I honestly hate when people can tell I'm wearing foundation or concealer. However, my skintone is kind of uneven and I have a pretty oily, acne prone T-zone and acne scars from when I was younger along with some fairly dark circles and the occasional breakout, so I like to typically have some makeup on my face. But like I said before, I hate when it's visible, which means I normally skimp on face makeup and go barefaced dispite my imperfections. But no more. Because now I have this magic in a tube. This foundation applies so smooth on my skin and does not emphasize dry patches and is virtually undetectable, even with two layers where needed. I don't need a ton of coverage, so I apply one thin layer over my face to even out my skintone, and then add a second layer under my eyes, around my mouth, and on any blemishes and it covers everything I need covered and it makes me look naturally flawless. I love that it is not completely matte, but also isn't dewy. Just a satin, skin-like finish. I don't even have to set it with powder and it stays on the whole day. I will continue to repurchase!!