April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by obrienm5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first used this a couple months ago and was very impressed. Really great coverage, the fair shade is actually light enough for me, and it goes on smoothly and blends well. I'm always on the lookout for the best foundation out there so I've strayed a bit from this. I tried Kat Von D's foundation, NARS sheer glow, and Lorac Natural Performance foundation lately and I actually prefer Coverall over any of these! And it's only like $3-4!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by alessap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just recently had to switch foundations and this one is certainly satisfactory - I wouldn't give it a 4 or 5, it still has that drugstore foundation feel, but I think the color match is fine and it does do full coverage which I didn't really expect.
I would probably buy it again just because it's inexpensive but I will likely try others to find my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Heartshapedflea

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Purchased this due to recommendations and overall a great foundation as far as coverage makes your skin look flawless...fills in pores, last all day I do use a primer, set with powder and apply with a beauty blender. My only dilemma is it oxidizes so I always look tan by the end of the day, however I don't mind that so that's why I gave it 4 stars and yes I would probably purchase again because its dirt cheap and it makes the texture of my skin look amazing for drugstore foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Normally, I wouldn't mention in a review if the colour didn't work for me, because I normally see that as my own fault for buying the wrong colour... but this is ridiculous.
I usually get away with buying the lightest shade of drugstore foundation, but this one, the lightest shade was a good three or four shades too dark for me, and there were only three or four shades in the line to chose from.
Yes, the product has great coverage, and I do love the way it looks on people lucky enough to fall into this very very limited range, but the colour selection is just way way too small, even for a drugstore brand :(

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Qu33nB33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I did not expect full coverage when it said full coverage but it definitely is! It covers EVERYTHING! Unfortunately it is also very dry and cakey on my dry skin and feels a bit like a mask but then again I'm use to sheer to light coverage and everything being 'moisturizing'. I won't take a lippie of for that just because this is a great product for other people. What I am disappointed in is the colors the companies are putting out! There was 1 color with yellow undertones that would have a chance at matching my tan skin but of course it doesn't and all the rest are pink undertoned or way to light! Make up companies really need to start catering to the wide array of skin tones out here not just pale pink toned people.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Kathy123

WOW! I have tried a lot of foundation and honestly, I did not have high hopes for this one. In the past, I had used WNW's tinted moisturizer and loved it. Rite Aid had a 40% off on these and I gave it a try. My skin is pretty oily so I have to use a primer. Having said that, this lasted on my skin for more than 22 hours. Can you believe this? No greasy feeling or irritation. What I really like about this foundation is that it does not have SPF. My skin is very sensitive to SPF. The shades are limited but I found my shade. I am NC30 and I use Medium Tan and it looks perfect on me. The coverage is buildable. This is much better than Revlon Colorstay in my opinion.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMikki

Wow, this may or may not be my favorite foundation.
I use a little (that's all you need!!!) and apply it with my fingers, and I stay matte ALL day! It doesn't cover everything, but a lot. After applying it, I run a sponge over my face to absorb excess oils, then apply my MUFE Duo Matte Powder. I really enjoy and recommend this foundation!
P.S. Buy a shade lighter than necessary- it sets a shade darker! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I gave in to all the hype about this cheap but good foundation! I swore I would never buy a wet n wild foundation as I have tried one in the past and I hated it. I really like there eye shadows and lip products so I decided to give it a try since the reviews stated that it had good coverage and was more on the matte side. I have very oily skin and am always looking for matte foundation. I really like this foundation! While it does not have the best coverage, it is buildable and on me it is very matte which is a plus. Not only that but it really does last all day which I can not say the same for the rest of my foundations. So i really like this one and will continue to use this along with the powder which I really like too. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

Euphemisms are great, I can call myself "frugal" or the even fancier "economical", to explain why I buy cheap makeup. In more straightforeward terms, I'm broke but I want to look really nice. With giftcards or a few extra shifts I have bought high end products and even repurchased some of them since they'd become irreplaceable holy grails.

This amazing foundation I found for $3.99 before the 40% off sale. It blends into my skin beautifully and "fair" the lightest shade is perfect for my ultra pale skin. My other foundation love, CG 3-in-1 keeps me slightly more matte but the finish and shade match aren't quite as perfect. Both are 5 star foundations, and much cheaper than tarte, nars, EL, dior, MUFE, and many others I have sampled!

Awesome foundation for such a tiny price!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I was very excited to try this product. Previously, I was using the Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer and liked the results, really liked the medium coverage I got with Coverall. I used Coverall for about 2 months, between 3 and 5 days a week. It was great for the first month or so. I have combination skin - oily forehead and chin, dry everywhere else. After a month of use I started noticing the skin around my eyes drying out. My skin was really getting irritated and red, most prominently under my eyes and beneath my nose. It was horrible, really, to start seeing this dry, flaky, red skin. I tried covering it up by using more product until it finally dawned on me to quit using this foundation. Seriously, I was using hydracortisone cream - it was that bad. I've since switched using Coverall and started using Clinique's Redness elmininating foundation. My skin is healing. No more redness, and almost completely flake free. I was very surprised and disappointed because I have never had a reaction to any kind of facial product before.