November 28, 2014 | 1949 users online

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One word... AMAZING!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Selected product: raspberry rose, vanilla & macadamia

Pros

- moisturizing
- scent
- long lasting emoillence

Cons

- leaves milky/white finish
- packaging

Comments: Great to use before bed as it leaves a very milky/white finish to the lips. I wouldn't wear it on its own because of that. It does moisturize as I wake up to very soft lips and the emoillence is still there. My favorite is raspberry rose, don't really care for the scent of vanilla & macadamia but it does get the job done.

Will repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by ktmacup

I have the raspberry.... it smells AMAZING! Love this stuff. it is creamy and wonderful.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by EmberAmber

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought Nivea's Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss lip balm a couple of months ago. I like it because it smells good and leaves your lips super soft. I just noticed the downside of this lovely product, it leaves a white film on your lips much like Dave Chappelle's crack addict character. I think I have to throw it out. =(

I suggest that it could be used over a matte lip color that dries out your lips and needs to be toned down a bit.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by xoxosophiaxoxo

I have this lip butter in the Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. I absolutely love this! It makes my lip feel really smooth without feeling sticky. It smells and tastes so good. I'm probably gonna go get some more. I love these!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I'M SO GLAD THESE ARE FINALLY IN AUSTRALIA!!

They are very moisturizing and smell amazing! My favourite is the vanilla and macadamia one. I don't get the "White cast" look on my lips. i do find that once it's faded after about half an hour or so, my lips still feel moisturized and they leave my lips really soft.
I do like that it's in a decent sized tin, very cute and easy to travel with.
it doesn't bother me that i have to use my finger to apply.. just use hand sanitizer before or.. just put your lips straight onto the product!

I can't get enough of these!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have all these different ones and like them! But liking them is probably as far it goes, they do the job and the raspberry one smells lovely but I wasn't thinking to myself this is my HG product so for me there ok but just don't expect to much and you'll be fine, I use lanolips as they are just quite simply the best lip products on the market today in my opinion

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by prttybrwneyez13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have the Nivea Lip Butters in Raspberry Rosé Kiss and Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss. They are very moisturizing. Since I love the scent of vanilla, I find myself gravitating towards that one the most. I haven't experienced the 'white cast' look that some lip butters can leave when applied to your lips, which is a plus. I've seen that some have issues with the packaging: the product is in a tin as opposed to a tube, and some find it to be unsanitary to use your fingers to apply, but I agree with another use that posted a review when she said that the tin is big enough to place your lips directly on the lip butter up to apply. I don't mind the packaging at all. Both scents have lasted a while for me, and I definitely plan to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Mfstinson

I love this product. It is very moisturizing and it smells great! The only bad thing I have to say is I have to put It often because it doesn't seen to last. Other than that it is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really is like the Korres lip butters but at a cheaper price. I approve. However, it's better and worse than the Korres version and I'll tell you why:
It's better because the texture of these is more emollient (imo) which gives better moisture.
It's worse because unlike the Korres version, these don't have a tint and instead leave a white cast on your lips if you're not careful. The white cast is not cute. Especially if you've got any dead skin on your lips, it'll bunch up on those and just look gross.
It leaves a sheen that begins to fade in about 10-20 minutes as the product soaks in. Even when I feel the product has faded after about half an hour, the lips still feel moisturized.
But I really like these. Not for super chapped or dehydrated lips - for me it didn't work for that. It's not really a healing balm (for me at least) so much as a moisturizing balm. When my lips are really, really dry I reach for Burt's Bees.
Still, these are cheap when you consider how much product you're getting.
I have the Vanilla Macadamia and it's a very sweet vanilla scent with a nuttiness to it. Editing to add: figured out what the scent and taste are reminiscent of - marshmallow fluff.
Also: for those who are concerned about using your fingers to apply it, why not just put your lips directly onto the product..? That's what I do and it works. The tin is certainly big enough to do so.