Wet 'n' Wild Fergie Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer

4.5

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, VP Eicosene Copolymer, Copolymer, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Propylene Carbonate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octyldodecanol Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, dimethicon, Dimethiconol, Nelumbo Nucifera Stamen Extract, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI77492 CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891

on 12/11/2013 1:54:00 AM

Just as good, if not better than Urban Decay's eye shadow primer!! I worked as a makeup artist and I will be the first person to say this product is FRIGGIN awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for only $4!!!

on 12/10/2013 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG primer. I really hope this doesn't get discontinued (although sadly I think it is limited edition being part of the Fergie collection). I bought this at Walgreens (Retail $4.99, coupons are available in their flyers for $1 off WnW frequently).

My eyes: I have slightly hooded eyes, so everything creases and most liners disappear in minutes.

I'm beyond impressed with this primer - I own a lot of different primers: L'oreal Decrease, Guerlain, 3 Urban Decay primer potions (Sin, Original, Eden), NARS Smudge Proof Base, Clinique all about shadow, TooFaced shadow Insurance, MUFE eye prime, Smashbox photofinish, Benefit Stay don't stray (AWFUL!), MAC Prep+Prime Eye, Milani, plus more that I can't even remember the names of. So I'm a bit of an eyeshadow primer whore :) But this really stands out in my book - I tried this first with a few eyeshadows I had that were destined for the bin: one neutral quad from Rimmel and also Maybelline, I just couldn't get them to show up on my skin nevermind stay on for more than 5 minutes, they were too sheer, dusty and chalky. The minute I put this on my eyelids, they all went on darker, richer and VIBRANT. The matte colours weren't flaking off or dry. It stayed all day till about 1am when I washed my face before going to sleep. Crazy. And I had tried these eyeshadows with several other primers thinking it was no use, the eyeshadow was just too cr*ppy, and then this $4 primer blew all the others out of the water.

Since I got this primer, I haven't been using any others. I'm paranoid about this disappearing, so I even went back to Walgreens and bought all 4 packages left on the display. It's great even underneath the eyes before concealer to prevent any creasing, and I use it underneath blush or under foundations too when I have to work long hours. It dries quickly to a sheer, non-sparkly slightly nude (similar colour to UDPP original) shade that blends in perfectly, lasts all day, can make even the poorest quality shadows worth using, and it's cheap - what more could you want? I wish WnW would make this in a big bottle or a primer version for the face that's just as good as this.

on 12/4/2013 3:20:00 PM

I LOVE THIS. Paid $5 at Walgreens in VA vs. $20 for high end products and it's awesome!! I am shocked at how much I like this...even better than UD but maybe that's because I know I paid $15 less! But seriously, a must buy primer.

on 12/2/2013 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

4:15am wake up. Makeup at 4:25am. 7:00am flight (2 hours). Meetings. 4pm flight (2.5 hours). 7:30pm home. 8pm removed makeup. Eye makeup and concealer were PERFECT. No fine line settling. Concealer lasted. Eye shadow did not move. Pencil liner wings in place. Some minor mascara smudging under one eye. I am beyond impressed. This outperformed Lorac, UDPP, UDPP anti aging and NYX - which also is a great primer.

PROS:
- cheap & good amount product
- thick but not too thick
- tacky enough for product to cling but dry enough to blend
- did not dry out my undereye and we are talking 2 flights in 1 day
- filled any fine lines under eye making this oldish lady happy
- sanitary (no doe foot - looking at you Nyx) but rather tube
- dried quickly (again looking at you Nyx)
CONS:
- really none it's quite the gem

Well done WnW - love the game you bring to my eyes between this and your shadows.

on 12/2/2013 8:31:00 PM

This was a gift from my skin twin. Wow. I cannot get over the quality. I have 5-6 primers, mostly HE and this one out performs the most expensive, which is probably the Laura Mercier. The foruma is creamy and soft, it does not dry out the lid or lower lid, shadows glide on with no skidding. It's so light and the texture almost like mousse. It dries veyr quickly, makes shadows and liner stay put. Lately I've been using it over an eye cream during the day on my bottom kid to keep my consealer from moving around. Superb.

on 11/26/2013 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This primer is an answer to all my prayers. I have been using Urban Decay's primer for years, and it's always been my HG, but I've always felt it was ridiculously expensive! I would continue to purchase UD's primer because I knew it worked, and I NEED primer like I need oxygen. My makeup will not stay without it. But I ran out recently and started to panic because I really couldn't afford to buy UD's primer. I looked up reviews and this one was rated the best, and I was shocked it was only $5! I work at Walgreens, so I purchased it with my discount. I am so happy this product exist! It surprisingly works BETTER than UD's primer, which I can't believe I am saying! At the end of the day with UD's primer, my eyeshadow would still be present, but I would have a slight oily finish. I didn't mind so much as long as my shadow stayed put, but since using Wet n Wild's primer, my eyeshadow hasn't look oily at all! I didn't realize how much I actually appreciate that until I changed primers. I will never buy UD's primer again after discovering this product! It's amazing!

on 11/26/2013 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Outstanding product! In my small town it's best to stock up because it goes quickly! A little goes a long way and my make up looks so fresh at the end of the day that I hate to have to take it off! So i either look at myselfnfor a while...take a selfie or go out and smile at someone! I've found other purposes for it as well! Definitely an item that I list as a Christmas gift/stocking stuffer/birthday gift! ;-)

on 11/23/2013 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Im so excited to have finally found a drug store primer that works as well as my UDPP! I have very oily lids and the urban decay brand was the only primer that worked for me..It was my HG for years until now. I have tried about evey single primer from high end to drug store, nothing else works for me. I picked this up a month or so ago on sale at CVS kind of on a whim..Im so glad I did!!! I have already gone back for 2 back ups (Im afraid the Fergie line might be limited edition or something)..Give this a try, Im betting you will not be disappointed!!

im in love with a drugstore eye primer. it works just as well as the udpp. i also like the consistency of this as well. its nice and thick yet easy to blend. my eyeshadow stuck on till the next morning. like i said im in love with this.

on 11/21/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This primer is just as good as my UDPP or Nars primer at a quarter of the cost! I found this at Walgreens and have already purchased a back up. I use eyeshadow primer everyday and this is my new HG! No creasing and lasts all day & night! I use the matte primer "for my primas", I have not tried the shimmer one.