April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 8:42:00 PM More reviews by glitter854

An amazing foundation, with perfect coverage. It is super inexpensive and definitely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 5:43:00 PM More reviews by stephanie0517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay let me start by saying this foundation is perfect. Seriously! Way better than the high end foundations that I've tried. I always get compliments on how flawless my makeup looks. And for the people that are complaining about it looking patchy, try applying it with a flat top brush and blend well. Love this foundation I still have my high end foundations but I always end up reaching for this one instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Alan1957

This foundation is the definition of the greatest foundation for me! I have tried expensive makeup in the past, and i regret it because this foundation is cheap and has amazing qualities, which this foundation also beats some expensive makeup foundations for me. This foundation comes with a pump and is in a glass container. 1 FL OZ is the amount given. For me, this liquid is full coverage (if layered), and comes off easily when removed with water and cleanser. The finish on this liquid is a matte finish for me, and this foundation lasts all day for me as well! Also, there is a primer already in the liquid, which can help save cash! The price on this liquid is around $7 at "Target." I recommend this foundation to everyone! Also, this liquid has SPF 20!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Beckkmartin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

okay so i was DESPRERATE to find a foundation that would just work and ive tried most of the brands but i didn't want to spend a fourtune at the time now i've tried foundations and previously i was using the maybelline dream fresh bb cream in light, it just wasn't doing it for me anymore so i decided to go to a different brand all together and i tried covergirl. Of course i did my research on this product and read several reviews now what i can say of this: (my colour is 825 buff beige)
PROS:
- great packaging
- a lilttle product goes a long way
- thick creamy consistency which i like and you cant feel it on the skin either
- contains spf 20 good for day use, i dont look too great with flash though but its bearable
- MEDIUM-FULL coverage which is great but for tough blemishes a bit more may be needed to conceal
- lasts all day WITH PRIMER
- IT IS SHINE FREE, THISIS MY MIRACLE, i have oily/combination skin and usually need heaps of powder to keep me at least semi-matte with this i dont even need powder AND ITS AUSTRALIAN SUMMER OVER HERE i was shocked at how nice this looked without a powder!
- didnt break me out and i am acne prone!
CONS:
- it will oxidize a bit so if your buying this choose a lighter shade in your skin tone and if it looks too pale on you fix that with a little bronzer and it works MAGIC!
- shows um dry patches so make sure to exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate and moisterize really well, a primer should help with this issue too
- if not blended well it can look streaky, if using a brush and you see streaks justs go over with a sponge or even your fingers and pat it out.
-will sit in the creases under the eye but ill just use a good concealer and thats dealt with already

i would definately say i LOVE this product and will repurchase even though i did have cons for this product they can be easily dealt with so its not much of an issue at all, over all an amazing product im very happy with it

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Epilson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

It oxidizes like crazy on me and though it stays for a long time and has great coverage I DO NOT want to look like a pumpkin by the end of the school day

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by GabriellaMariee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, let me just start off by saying I don't know how this product got such good reviews. I saw all the beauty gurus on YouTube using this and how good it was so I went and bought it. WORST foundation I have ever used. I have worn this to work, and in about 10 minutes it looks patchy on my skin. After my shift it looks like a mess and like I have spots all over my face... Please don't listen to the hype it is NOT worth it. Will not be repurchasing

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Amreen3189

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying that I'm pretty sure I've tried all the foundations out there. I even went to Sephora/Ulta before I purchased this to swatch the different high end foundations to find something I liked. Nothing compared to this. Nothing. I was lucky to find an opened one at Ulta that I was able to swatch (for texture purposes) and fell in love. I somehow ended up finding my perfect color match, too! I'm a NC30 in MAC and "smooth beige" ended up being perfect for me. Doesn't even look like I have any makeup on!

Pros:
- Pump makes for an easy application
-Formula is extremely smooth and "breathable"
-Lasts all day
-Doesn't dry out my skin
-Doesn't make my skin oily
-Doesn't cause breakouts
-Hides my acne scars VERY well
-Very pigmented. Looks awesome
-CHEAP: ~$9 at target

Cons:
-None :)

I love this foundation so so so much. Definitely my holy grail! Way better than MAC studio fix, which is what I used to wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by AccioPretty

I can totally get what all the rave is about. This foundation it's the only Covergirl product that I've liked, to be honest, and it's just amazing! It gives a medium/full coverage, depending on how you apply it and how many layers you add. I personally use the expert face brush from real techniques and I get a lovely even finish with just one layer.
I thought I was gonna be a Warm Beige, but since I read that it oxidizes I decided to pick Medium Beige ( A shade lighter). When I first applied it you could definitely tell it wasn't my shade, but by the time I finished doing my makeup it matched my tone. I still used a little bronzer all over my face to warmify it, because I think it looks a thad too pink on me.
I am definitely going to keep buying this foundation, but I think that I'll go with Warm Beige in the summer. I highly recommend it but my advice is that you get it a shade lighter for a better match.
Good luck! ♥

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Lauralovesbeautyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

LOVE this foundation!! It has amazing coverage, keeps me matte, and stays on all day. Also the lightest shade, Ivory, matches me perfectly, as I have such fair skin. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by awinter13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this foundation. I love that it has a pump that twists and I love how it feels on my face. Iv tried using my fingers, a brush, and a beauty blender to put it on. So far the beauty blender and my fingers work the best. It's build able and I'd call it medium coverage but you can build it to full coverage.