November 26, 2014 | 1726 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

Pros: good packaging, works well with normal skin, stays matte. Cons: Doesn't last all day. May need to touch up if you have oily skin, oily t-zone, not much shades. Overall, this was an okay product. I have also recently notice a few pimples under my mouth, sides of my mouth, and forehead from this. I know it's this BB cream because I haven't change my skin are and makeup routine except for this. But then again, it might be hormone acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by xxSam

I decided to try Revlon's BB cream since it was on sale at Rite-Aid for 40% off.
I got the lightest shade and it matches my skin well. It definitely makes my skin look shiny and doesn't seem to last as long as some other BB creams. For $6 it's not bad, but not one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by aurayvoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another product I decided to try in my search for an alternative for my foundation on my lazy days. And with BB/CC creams popping up everywhere, how could you not want to try one? Bought this in the Medium tone, out of their 3 shades.

The product has light coverage, so you do have to use a concealer if you have things you want to cover. It seems to stay on for at least a few hours as well. **THE ONLY THING that I do not like about this product is that it leaves you with a slightly shiny finish (for lack of better words), in comparison to regular foundation, that probably comes from the fact that this has SPF in it, so that is obviously a sacrifice you would have to make to use this. I fix this problem by applying a mineral powder over to get a little more matte since I have slightly oily skin. Using a regular setting powder should have the same effect.

BOTTOM LINE: I'm not usually a brand whore for make up but I have found that splurging for things like foundation & creams are worth it, but for a drugstore product, this isn't too bad. Unless I find one that applies a little better on my skin, I would most likely buy again and just keep using the mineral powder over it to matte it out a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

A wonderful bb cream! Its light weight, creamy, slightly thicker than others, and feels like im wearing no makeup. I applied with a stippling brush and used powder over to set it. It doesnt cover blemishes so you need to use concealer, but thats just a bb cream for you. Cant get over how soft my skin feels! Feels like skin with no makeup on. I will use this daily on days my skin looks too good to put on a full coverage fdnt. The shade matched perfectly. Unfortunately there is only three shades so its limited. :) will update in couple weeks!

Update: I am still in love with this bb cream! Its so amazing. My skin has become clearer in the past week or two(hormones) and love skipping full coverage fdnt and going lighter. Sometimes i apply concealer, but this is pretty good with covering redness. It has a satin/dewy finish and is very natural, light, and blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally i found bb cream that work perfectly for me. After reading several review here, i decide to try it my own, i bought 020 light medium shade. It cover nicely but not perfect,well, it bb cream, it wont cover everything! But finishing make my skin look more healthy, which im very surprise, no break out (usually bb cream will causing break out). My only problem is the face will look a bit oily after apply, need to put on some powder so wont over shine!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this product, after seeing positive reviews about it online. It has a relatively high SPF and is fragrance-free, which is awesome. I also like the opaque packaging and precise little tip that helps keep the product fresh. Alas, the texture and coverage didn't float my boat. It's very thick and creamy while at the same time, oddly, offers almost no coverage. I don't expect much coverage (prefer sheer to medium at most) but my skin still looked pretty bare once this was blended in. Also, it balled up and looked cakey on top of my daily moisturizer/SPF. Into the return pile it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this with a coupon and a rebate so the total price was $3.99 from CVS. It does even out my skin tone (got 010 Light Pale) and it does make my pores SEEM less noticeable. Does leave a slightly greasy residue on my skin but if its as moisturizing as it claims, then I'm ok with it. I bought it to wear on days where true foundation isn't needed, mostly so I can let my skin have a break and breathe. I'll update this review if anything changes. So far, nothing to really rave about. But for $3.99 -- I'm happy with the product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

This is just a little too oily for my combo skin. My T zone is oily especially my nose. And my cheeks are veiny. It doesn't conceal AT ALL. But the SPF is good. Also, it gives my face a real shiny look. Which I hated. But it's okay after I powder my face with the rimmel stay matte pressed powder which works wonder. Never buying this product again though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jinglecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

this goes on smoothly and the color "light" is really looking good- matching & brightening without glitter or shimmer. then i lean into the mirror cause something looks odd- and it's the most horrific display of sinking into acne scars and pores ever! i have never seen anything so heinous on my face. and its kinda shiny too, btw. tried it again next day with different base products below and same craptastic results.
and really, the only claim this can lay to bb status is some spf and moisturizing. there are no treatment ingredients like antioxidents or peptides. this is more like a tm for someone with nearly flaw-free skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by ToriexBotts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked up my Revlon BB cream at my local CVS and it was a little more expensive then my Maybelline BB cream. $10.99 here. So that was a bit annoying, but none the less I bought it. First off, the consistency of the cream was thick and it wasn't runny, almost like paint. But when I put it on my face and smoothed it out, it was beautiful! The 010 light shade fits me perfectly! It moisturized very well around my nose, and gave me a light dewy finish. Sense I have pretty good skin, two light layers gave me perfect coverage. It did even out my skin tone, but I wouldn't recommend if you're trying to cover blemishes. I like it, and I will buy again when I have some coupons!