July 24, 2014 | 1039 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by zachattackk

I have finally found a drugstore bb cream that makes me look amazing in one simple step. I am a male model and ive been trying to find the perfect makeup products that would make my skin look amazing but at the same time like there is nothing on it. As a male i feel like my face products need to be somewhat better than most females because i cant have my face looking like i have makeup on it. the goal is to look naturally perfect and this does just that. A lot of people keep saying it makes them look oily, but i actually find with a simple mattifying primer, or a light dusting of finishing powder keeps this looking semi matte and perfect on me all day. doesn't feel like a mask, and protects skin amazingly with the high spf. No sparkles like the other photo ready products thank god. i am Edward Cullen pale and this matches my skin perfectly without making me look dead, or adding to much color.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by RiceBunnyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so frustrated with these reviews! Many of these people clearly have not used an authentic/real BB cream from Asia. Real BB creams are thick and are not liquid-y like foundation. You do not use a brush to apply it, but your fingers, to get a smooth coverage - brushes will just give you a flaky, dry look. Now, on to the review...
I think I have finally found a good North American BB cream. The consistency is just right, nice and thick, but not super goopy-thick. It applies perfectly using my fingers. It smooths out, and provides a light coverage with one coat, and a light-medium coverage with 2 coats. I find that this BB cream works very well with moisturizing my face during the day. My skintone is around NC30 and the shade 'Medium' matches perfectly. I recomend this product to anyone who wants to try out a good BB cream. Now, only if the price wasn't so high in Canada...

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

- PROTECTS with SPF 30 like sunscreen

Does:
-Hydrate-->very well
-Smoothes-->pretty well
-Covers-->light coverage...between tinted moisturizer and a foundation
-Blurs Flaws-->barely (reason for 4/5 overall rating) Though I doubt most bb creams could do what this claims, you just need a bit of concealer most of the time.
-Protects--> don't doubt that their is sun screen in it since it has a slight smell of it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by MES

I find it odd calling this a BB cream since its much thicker than my regular foundation. I use a liquid foundation, and this stuff is really thick, like medium to full coverage foundation. It's does blend a little easier than regular foundation, but isn't as seamless and bendable as other BB creams. I had actually tried Revlons regular Photoready foundation and hated it. I didnt find this to be too sparkly, but I'm still not completely sold on it..

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Logan696

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So first off ill say this stuff is expensive! 17 dollars at walmart and 20 dollars in a drugstore! CND. The drugstore brands have been coming out with so many new products i had a huge list of what i wanted to try, this being one of them. I finally picked it up even though it was hard for me to buy it because of the price, but i did. This bb cream is thick and it applies nicely. It really evens everything out, as many people say that drugstore bb creams are more just like a tinted moisturizer. This one goes on with some coverage and its nice when u dont want to wear foundation, im the type of person that i love my foundations and i dont want to wear anything else but out of all of the drugstore bb creams ive tried i like this the best because of the coverage it provides. I will repurchase just because like i said i like the coverage and i like the lightweight feel to it and i forget im wearing anything.Its also very moisturizing for my skin plus it has sunscreen so its perfect for the summer. I dont know if anyone else has noticed but this stuff reminds me of the Hardcandy tinted moisturizer a lot! the texture, smell, and coverage and i really enjoyed it but sadly they had discontinued it. Anyways yes despite the price i would repurchase for the summer!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/22/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by redvelvetxo

I'm a MAC NC30 and I bought the light/medium shade. I applied it with an E.L.F. flat top brush and it went on pretty smoothly, except that it looked a little flaky on my dry areas. It gives medium coverage and it seems more like a foundation. Anyways, within 2 minutes of putting it on, i started to get itchy around my nose. I thought it was caused by dryness, but then a huge rash appeared around my mouth and on my cheeks! I immediately washed it off and I am definitely returning this. I wouldn't try this if you have super sensitive skin like mine...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

well i can't say whether or not that is a great BB cream, but it sure makes for a great tinted moisturizer. i've been looking for a dupe for the nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer. i'm out of it & didn't want to pay the $42. (it didn't even last me long at all before running out.) this doesn't give as much coverage or have the lasting power of the garnier bb cream (original and oil free), but it does have nice coverage for evening skin tone. (runs darker than my nars in st moritz which was the perfect match but it works.) this does a nice job of evening skin tone and covers quite well. not as sheer as alot of tinted face products. spf 30 is great too. this feels really soft and makes my skin feel smooth. blends like a moisturizer. doesn't feel greasy. i have combo skin (drier forehead and cheeks, oily t zone) and this didn't make me oily or greasy. i set this with mac studio careblend powder for a little more coverage. I've had this on for 10 1/2 hours, and it's still wearing quiet nicely. this gives a natural "my skin only better" look. amazing. i am a fan of the revlon photoready airbrush foundation, which i've used since it came out. i think this is another great product from revlon. (i used the colorstay before & liked it as well.) i used a $2 off coupon from the paper and received 20% off at rite aid. this was about $8.99 at walmart. $10.99 at rite aid, but i paid $6.59 with my discounts.
like i said im not sure if it has all of the magic skin care properties of a bb cream, but it makes for a darn good tinted moisturizer!

btw: this runs dark. i'm nc40 in mac studio fix fluid and nw40 in studio sculpt foundations, and i wear medium in this (which is a tiny bit darker than my skin, but it works for me.) (i wear medium/deep in garnier.) i suggest going a shade down. also there are no sparkles in this like in the other photoready foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by jolawjolaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this more than any foundation product I've ever used! It covers, but it's also hydrating. I have dry skin. The SPF is a plus as I always use sunscreen of at least SPF 30 anyway. I didn't notice any sparkle, and I bought it in light/medium. Have I mentioned that I love this?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Kday5161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've never tried a bb cream and I had been wanting to try this for awhile. I found it at Kroger for $7.19 and got "Light." It has good coverage, but it is shimmery (which I don't like). I use a powder over it and it takes away some of the shimmer. Overall its a nice product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by HollyIvy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this in "Light" it was $10.99 in Ulta, had a 20% off coupon, so not too bad, was going to invest in Jane Iredale or Tarte versions, but decided to try this one first. My skin is very olive, and this Light has a bit of yellow in it, the Light/Medium looked too tan, I can always add bronzer if it's too light, this time of year it's fine, in the summer would have to go darker. This cream did a fab job of smoothing out my skin, with a nice matte finish, I have combo skin, oily in the T-Zone, dry on the cheeks, 6 hours later no shine, so I'm a happy camper. This BB is thick, but easy to spread, a little goes a long way.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No