December 22, 2014 | 877 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was one of my first experiences with a drugstore BB cream and, while I know that it doesn't really compare *real* BB creams, it really is a fantastic product. Maybe it only really is a glorified tinted moisturizer, but tint and moisturize it does, and well, might I add. I use the lightest shade and surprisingly it's a good match for my really pale skin. For a tinted moisturizer-type product, the coverage is great and the finish is just what you would expect: satin and natural. This perfects and unifies the skin without making itself known; while wearing this you simply look like you've been blessed with flawless skin, not like you've slapped on a ton of foundation or concealer. It gives a great *attractive* glow, not an oily one, and is very hydrating. Sometimes I use it alone but on days when I feel I need a tad more coverage, I use it as a tinted primer underneath my foundation and it works wonderfully in this way. It's not going to cover absolutely all your flaws, especially if you're breaking out really badly or have a lot of acne scars, so you will need a concealer for that, but it does do a really good job of minimizing any blemishes and evening out your skintone. The staying power is pretty good, maybe not as good as a longwearing foundation, but still decent; I'd say you could get at least 6-8 hours of this, and more if you powder over it (which I always do.) Worth a try if you're in the market for a cheap, medium-coverage BB cream and if it doesn't suit your tastes, most drugstores have a great return policy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by tkorin123

I read reviews on this product expecting it to be decent. Sadly it wasn't. There was little to no coverage and it made my face oily and shiny. I didn't enjoy it at all and thought it wasn't worth my money.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by nathanki

Pros: good packaging, works well with normal skin, stays matte. Cons: Doesn't last all day. May need to touch up if you have oily skin, oily t-zone, not much shades. Overall, this was an okay product. I have also recently notice a few pimples under my mouth, sides of my mouth, and forehead from this. I know it's this BB cream because I haven't change my skin are and makeup routine except for this. But then again, it might be hormone acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by xxSam

I decided to try Revlon's BB cream since it was on sale at Rite-Aid for 40% off.
I got the lightest shade and it matches my skin well. It definitely makes my skin look shiny and doesn't seem to last as long as some other BB creams. For $6 it's not bad, but not one of my favorites.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:42:00 PM More reviews by aurayvoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Another product I decided to try in my search for an alternative for my foundation on my lazy days. And with BB/CC creams popping up everywhere, how could you not want to try one? Bought this in the Medium tone, out of their 3 shades.

The product has light coverage, so you do have to use a concealer if you have things you want to cover. It seems to stay on for at least a few hours as well. **THE ONLY THING that I do not like about this product is that it leaves you with a slightly shiny finish (for lack of better words), in comparison to regular foundation, that probably comes from the fact that this has SPF in it, so that is obviously a sacrifice you would have to make to use this. I fix this problem by applying a mineral powder over to get a little more matte since I have slightly oily skin. Using a regular setting powder should have the same effect.

BOTTOM LINE: I'm not usually a brand whore for make up but I have found that splurging for things like foundation & creams are worth it, but for a drugstore product, this isn't too bad. Unless I find one that applies a little better on my skin, I would most likely buy again and just keep using the mineral powder over it to matte it out a little.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

A wonderful bb cream! Its light weight, creamy, slightly thicker than others, and feels like im wearing no makeup. I applied with a stippling brush and used powder over to set it. It doesnt cover blemishes so you need to use concealer, but thats just a bb cream for you. Cant get over how soft my skin feels! Feels like skin with no makeup on. I will use this daily on days my skin looks too good to put on a full coverage fdnt. The shade matched perfectly. Unfortunately there is only three shades so its limited. :) will update in couple weeks!

Update: I am still in love with this bb cream! Its so amazing. My skin has become clearer in the past week or two(hormones) and love skipping full coverage fdnt and going lighter. Sometimes i apply concealer, but this is pretty good with covering redness. It has a satin/dewy finish and is very natural, light, and blendable.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Finally i found bb cream that work perfectly for me. After reading several review here, i decide to try it my own, i bought 020 light medium shade. It cover nicely but not perfect,well, it bb cream, it wont cover everything! But finishing make my skin look more healthy, which im very surprise, no break out (usually bb cream will causing break out). My only problem is the face will look a bit oily after apply, need to put on some powder so wont over shine!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by orderlyfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I really wanted to like this product, after seeing positive reviews about it online. It has a relatively high SPF and is fragrance-free, which is awesome. I also like the opaque packaging and precise little tip that helps keep the product fresh. Alas, the texture and coverage didn't float my boat. It's very thick and creamy while at the same time, oddly, offers almost no coverage. I don't expect much coverage (prefer sheer to medium at most) but my skin still looked pretty bare once this was blended in. Also, it balled up and looked cakey on top of my daily moisturizer/SPF. Into the return pile it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by NicoleRay719

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this with a coupon and a rebate so the total price was $3.99 from CVS. It does even out my skin tone (got 010 Light Pale) and it does make my pores SEEM less noticeable. Does leave a slightly greasy residue on my skin but if its as moisturizing as it claims, then I'm ok with it. I bought it to wear on days where true foundation isn't needed, mostly so I can let my skin have a break and breathe. I'll update this review if anything changes. So far, nothing to really rave about. But for $3.99 -- I'm happy with the product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by asdfghjklrachel

This is just a little too oily for my combo skin. My T zone is oily especially my nose. And my cheeks are veiny. It doesn't conceal AT ALL. But the SPF is good. Also, it gives my face a real shiny look. Which I hated. But it's okay after I powder my face with the rimmel stay matte pressed powder which works wonder. Never buying this product again though.