Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

on 6/25/2014 2:39:00 PM

This is a great mascara! I have short lashes, and this mascara definitely makes them look and feel longer. I warn you there can be occasional clumping like with any mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love all these maybelline mascaras!! This one is perfect, it lengthens and separates my lashes perfectly, I got the water proof and it can be a bit hard to remove but nothing a little vaseline can't fix. c=

on 6/25/2014 7:15:00 AM

Love how this makes my lashes look, but it's impossible to get this mascara off without ruining my eyelids :(. It also smudges alot on me. not going to buy this again.

on 6/24/2014 9:28:00 PM

I'm totally surprised.Mascara like in your dreams,this is it.Lengthens like crazy,volumises very well cause the black is so true black.They have definitely got the best out of mascara creating this Rocket Volum Express.I noticed that I get better lashes with this mascara when I don't curl my lashes with eyelash curler.I propably won't curl my lashes in the future when using the Rocket.Sometimes I just get better result without curling lashes,although it is said that "you should always curl your lashes when applying mascara". The formula of the Rocket mascara is very lash friendly.I'm very happy I bought this,paid £5,99. I was already sold at the point when Melissa Raymond first time reviewed this on a YouTube beauty video.She said it's the best mascara she has tried so far,and I trust much of her reviews.A bit late that I am,It does not bother me,cause I do now have the best mascara ever!!

on 6/22/2014 4:57:00 PM

I'm a mascara junkie. I Love trying all kinds. Luckily I've been blessed with nice lashes. They curl well naturally and are a good length. I want to love this product but I do have some reservations.
The good: The formula is a nice consistency. Kind of wet but more gel-like. Definitely not dry. I like the brush; low, stubby spaced out bristles. It defines pretty well. It gives you length, separation and volume. I always get the blackest black and it is very black!

The bad: It can get a little clumpy so be careful. it makes some of my inner lashes stick straight up and together. Will flake if you rub! This slightly irritated my eye area a bit. I only use 2 - 3 coats for fear of clumping, stuck lashes but that goes a long way.

Overall it gives a nice, fanned out thick lashed appearance. Almost the appearance of falsies. I'm still a little on the fence about this product but overall very good product and a good price. I picked it up at Walmart for $6 or $7. I'm giving 3 lippies bc it can make stuck lashes and I hate that :(

on 6/21/2014 10:15:00 PM

When I first bought this mascara, I didn't like it so much. (that's why I'm giving it 4 lippies and not 5. When I buy a mascara, I want to love it immediately, not wait for a month and then like it.)

Anyway, now I love it! It's my new favorite mascara! I love the brush. It's fat with those short rubber bristles, and I love those. It makes my lashes super thick and luxurious, and it lengthens them so much. In some weird way, it kind of curls my lashes a little bit. It's not supposed to but, hey, I'm not complaining.

The point is, I love this mascara and I think you should definitely give it a try.

on 6/21/2014 10:30:00 AM

This the worst mascara out there. Not to toot my own horn, I have natural very long curly full lashes and honestly any mascara will do it for me. But THIS!! MY GOD! The brush is so fat and short that it hits my nose and the product is SO hard to remove, and it leaves a dark gray looking stain. It's very wet and dear god it transfers HORRIBLY onto my top and bottom. It doesn't comb Through my lashes, it just clumps so bad and it doesn't give my lashes any volume. When It dries it feels SO stiff like hairspray and then here come the flakes... I HATE IT! And I'm so sad because I love maybelline mascaras. Will never repurchase.

on 6/19/2014 5:59:00 PM

i have bought it today-after having tried it several times before- and I am pretty happy with it
Naturally,my lashes are long and black,they do not need much mascara but they do need some defining.
What I like most is that you can apply one layer,and it looks natural.If you want more,you can apply again and so on until you get the look you want. So basically,you can "adapt" it to your needs.
What I dislike is that it comes off really really hard,or is it just me?I have to RUB my eyes with makeup remover.
However, it is a good product with great packaging and resaonable price-just as many other maybelline products!

on 6/19/2014 5:09:00 PM

Im so in love with this mascara! After try everything M.A.C, Clinique, other drugstores that do their work but nothing like this.. This is my Holy Grail now!!

on 6/18/2014 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this it makes my lashes really POP!

Popular Mascaras