MAC Rebel Lipstick

4.5

I have an nc42 skin tone, and I love love love this lipstick. It is a berry purple, with a (I guess I would say) red undertone? It doesnt clash with my skin at all, it really does look lovely. It also leaves this beautiful stain on your lips when you take it off, it might be a problem to others but I personally love it. The only downside is that since I am olive toned, I cant wear this lipstick everyday. I save it for some of the colder days. Over all, this lipstick is beautiful and definately recommend it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I got this as my B2M lippie, and I absolutely love it! I think any skintone can pull it off. I'm NC35-37 and my mom is pretty fair (Maybe NC15-20?) and she loves this as well. It's very pigmented, lasts pretty well on me during work, but doesn't stay after I take a lunch. (Not unlike my other lipsticks, save for my YSL Glossy Stains) Overall, nice texture & gorgeous color! Perfect for when I want a berry vampy lip :)

By far my favourite MAC lipstick colour. Goes on nicely, and is very pigmented. Although if I do not set my lips with a powder or a primer I do find I need to reapply a lot during the course of the day, but other than that the staying power is great and the price is decent.

When it comes to brands like MAC, you get what you pay for. This product, and their lipsticks in general are worth the money.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have been longing for Rebel such a long time... I finally got it from Back2MAC and I couldn't be happier!
Rebel is a very unique magenta/berry/purple lipstick. Opaque satin finish, feels creamy and easy to apply. Wears like iron with lipliner.
Looks more interesting than red and more wearable than purple. Leans neutral to cool and leaves a pretty stain. Looks daring, playful but not over the top at the same time.
I have to add one thing. It needs a lipliner, either way it's possible to bleed. With Beet lipliner it looks more fuchsia, but if I want fuchsia I'll wear Girl About Town. I LOVE it with Vino lipliner, it accentuates the maroon hue in Rebel and makes it look deeper, more vampy and velvety.
Great!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lipstick its amazing. Its perfect for a dark lip but you can also apply very little for a pinkish color. It honestly lasts hours at a time. This was my first mac lipstick and im very pleased. The color is perfect for fall/winter.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this on at the mac store and I fell in love! it's a deep plum with slight pink under tone, i'm a fan of dark lipstick so i paired it with nightmoth, which I do with most of my lipsticks, but this was just wonderful,it has a deep vampy feel, I would recommend this for anyone who is seeking a dark lip, if your trying to blend in, this is not the color for you.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I love this color it is so sophisticated and pretty and suits so many woman. I'm am of a dark shade and it just goes so well on me. One of my fav mac purchases in a long time. I wear it to go out even to work, i get so many compliments on it. It looks great applied alone as well with lipgloss for extra sheen. A MUST try!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

very pretty sophisticated color for my Mac NC40-2 skin tone. I use it with beet lipliner and sometimes top it off with a little gloss. It's a strong color, but pretty doesn't look Gothic or purple pair it with gingerly blush my mac and it's perfect for a night out or wear it in the day time with just mascara and a little blush definitely a keeper I don't know why I took so long to buy it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Rebel is a beautiful alternative to a red lip. It's a reddened-berry with great color payoff. Its satin finish makes it moisturizing and slightly glossy. It's not too opaque so it can be build able. Rebel really compliments my deep (NARS Syracuse) skintone. I'm very excited to wear it this Fall.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love love love MAC Rebel! this is my current fave lippie from MAC... I will definitely repurchase! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin