December 22, 2014 | 985 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a slightly dark, plum and berry color. Looks very pretty in the fall and winter. WOC, this will make you look very sophisticated without aging you at all. I received this in a swap, and I'm glad I swapped for it.
NC50

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by xlipstickloverx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Mac, all their stuff and esepcially lipsticks...I think its its just right for me in colour, 'rebel' is kind of similar to the ace LE 'wild 'bout you,' but no shimmer, somewhat less red in it too. I prefer 'wild about you' in some ways, because i like shimmery lipsticks, also love the really intense pigmentation of the 'mattes'... I'd describe this 'satin' as less dry than a 'matte' would be, but with more stronger coverage and better wear in the long run than a 'lustre'. 'Mac rebel' leaves a nice bright pink stain on the lips for hours after the actual lipstick has worn off, so you are not left with uneven lips or transfered lip colour, after eating/drinking.

Mac never leave me disapointed. top colours and best quality from all the brands i own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by o0tash0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a good lipstick! I have a light-medium skin tone and it suits me well, but i think this colour would suit absolutely anyone! I get compliments from strangers every time i wear it! It's EXTREMELY long lasting, sometimes when i want a more subtle colour i just dabb it on lightly and get the prettiest shade of light pink/purple. I would definitely buy it again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a plum/berry lipstick for fall/winter and saw a swatch on Temptalia. I purchased it immediately and was disappointed it was more red/berrish on my pigmented lips, I wanted a more purple undertone so I used my Vino lipliner and........perfect! It's a strong plum on my lips with Vino lipliner under and Rebel over. It's such an awesome winter look with neutral/cat eye look. It is very drying but it lasts forever! This will be my go to fall/winter look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It is the perfect winter color. It's difficult for me to describe, it's a darker, more purple-looking color in the tube, but it's more....pink on my lips? Pinkish purple, almost like a maroon type color. Whatever it is, it's gorgeous with my very pale skin and I love it. My friend got this for me using the Back2Mac recycling program.
Wiiing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by swthart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! It is one of my favorites. Lasts long and isn't at all drying. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 10:12:00 AM More reviews by ilovethings

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite Purple lipstick. I havent seen anything like it in any other brand. The color is so rich and bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2011 6:17:00 PM More reviews by B3NGAL1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This teamed with MACs magenta lipliner for the autumn/fall season is LUSH!! LOVE IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by goldenXVII

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

One of the best lipsticks I've ever had!
It's very bold, it doesn't dry out, and it's longwearing. I was impressed!
I was a little afraid, as some pink/purple colors aren't flattering me. But this looked really nice on my nw20 skin, it brought some light on it!
I highly recommend it! Not just for fall, but also for winter, spring and summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by QueenSharon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A MUST HAVE...Rebel is my all time favorite purple shade. Top it off with Date Night Dazzleglass and it does not get any better. This color is very BOLD and very Longlasting. I would best describe it a Deep Magenta Pinkish Blackberry color. Bold enough for evening wear but looks great during office/daytime as well. I am an NW45 and always get compliments when I wear this shade. A staple in every makeup collection.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No