January 30, 2015 | 1719 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by nicoles620

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love love! I don't know how I have lived without it! Obsessssed, I bought 3! Just incase I lose one!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by turnthisaround

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Honestly, the name of this lipstick brought me in. I tend to shy away from very dark lip colors due to my very fair skin. I could not resist with this one.
It's a beautiful dark berry shade that doesn't look jarring at all. I have decently light blonde hair as well and it seems to suit me very well. The color is highly pigmented with fantastic lasting power. It's also very hydrating and leaves a nice bright pink stain after it's gone. Said stain lasted about two days, even washing my face couldn't get it off completely. This is a good thing, to me anyway.
It's very different and can be worn during the day with lighter makeup overall, or played up with some eyeliner for night wear.
Best of all, different complexions can pull this off easily.
The shade is very obvious and in your face, so only try this if that's the kinda thing you're looking for.

I would highly recommend and would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2012 1:07:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very nice berry colour. Brightens up my entire face! (NC44)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by makeupisthebest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently this fall and winter I got into wearing bold lips and I'm loving this dark lip trend thats happening. I was scared to purchased this but I took a chance since I had B2M empties, and I'm glad I did it is a gorgeous bold color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

I am so grateful to the gentleman who showed this to me at the MAC store! I love this lipstick. I mean really REALLY have an emotional attachment to it, which is what happens when we find a product that just FITS us so perfectly. I bought this at MAC when I had to return Cyber, and I can't even tell you what a stroke of luck that was! The SA asked me what I didn't like about Cyber, and when I told him he grabbed Rebel and tried it on me with Plum lipliner. It was STUNNING. It's a deep, dramatic wine color with an edge of magenta that just brightens it up a tad, and it makes the green in my hazel eyes just go BOOM. I almost didn't buy this because it seems like there are lots of lipsticks with the same color as Rebel, but the pigmentation and finish of MAC lipsticks make it really special. It's a Satin finish, and Satins are probably my favorite MAC lipstick finish because they are incredibly pigmented, last longer than the Amplified lipsticks, don't transfer onto my coffee cup much, and aren't as drying as Matte finishes. For the record, the Sales Associate showed me this lipstick with Plum lipliner, which I also purchased, and I love that as well. But you really don't need it to make this lipstick work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by sweetascocoa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a slightly dark, plum and berry color. Looks very pretty in the fall and winter. WOC, this will make you look very sophisticated without aging you at all. I received this in a swap, and I'm glad I swapped for it.
NC50

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by xlipstickloverx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Mac, all their stuff and esepcially lipsticks...I think its its just right for me in colour, 'rebel' is kind of similar to the ace LE 'wild 'bout you,' but no shimmer, somewhat less red in it too. I prefer 'wild about you' in some ways, because i like shimmery lipsticks, also love the really intense pigmentation of the 'mattes'... I'd describe this 'satin' as less dry than a 'matte' would be, but with more stronger coverage and better wear in the long run than a 'lustre'. 'Mac rebel' leaves a nice bright pink stain on the lips for hours after the actual lipstick has worn off, so you are not left with uneven lips or transfered lip colour, after eating/drinking.

Mac never leave me disapointed. top colours and best quality from all the brands i own.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 10:41:00 PM More reviews by o0tash0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Such a good lipstick! I have a light-medium skin tone and it suits me well, but i think this colour would suit absolutely anyone! I get compliments from strangers every time i wear it! It's EXTREMELY long lasting, sometimes when i want a more subtle colour i just dabb it on lightly and get the prettiest shade of light pink/purple. I would definitely buy it again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by nola80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a plum/berry lipstick for fall/winter and saw a swatch on Temptalia. I purchased it immediately and was disappointed it was more red/berrish on my pigmented lips, I wanted a more purple undertone so I used my Vino lipliner and........perfect! It's a strong plum on my lips with Vino lipliner under and Rebel over. It's such an awesome winter look with neutral/cat eye look. It is very drying but it lasts forever! This will be my go to fall/winter look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick. It is the perfect winter color. It's difficult for me to describe, it's a darker, more purple-looking color in the tube, but it's more....pink on my lips? Pinkish purple, almost like a maroon type color. Whatever it is, it's gorgeous with my very pale skin and I love it. My friend got this for me using the Back2Mac recycling program.
Wiiing!