April 17, 2014 | 1353 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Rebel Lipstick

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 8:19:00 AM More reviews by iliana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a truly impressive colour.... It's a neutral deep fuschia colour that suits every skin colour (i am NC20). Ideal for both day and night. Removed two lippies because the lipstick itself is way too drying and also bleeds like hell-something that can be controlled by using a lip liner. Since it bleeds too much it's impossible to use it with any lip balm so be prepared to see your lips cracked after you remove the lipstick. To deal with the cracking, i exfoliate my lips and then use a generous ammount of my beloved Korres' Lip Butter. Will repurchase when it finishes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick!!! My new favorite!! What took me so long to find it??!!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by JLe82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this colour! you can make it really deep in plum for a night out or blot it and have it stained on your lips for every day wear. Very versatile.

The only thing I didn't like about Rebel is how it dries out your lips. I put papaw ointment on top to give me a more moisturised and shiny look. I prefer lustre lipsticks from MAC as they keep your lips soft and moist

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by LAWSVP

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am in love with this lipstick! I think you can wear this day and night -- it all depends on your confidence! I love this lipstick with Mac's Vino lip liner and Mac Florabundance lipglass! The color is so intense and perfect! I do not use Mac Studio Fix Fluid because it SUCKS! But I think I am NC25 TO NC30. You need to try this lipstick! I will repurchase forever!

Also, do not be intimidated to try it on because I was scared to try it on at first because how it looked in the tube.. It looks wayyyy different on your lips than in the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2010 6:14:00 PM More reviews by spriley1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you're looking for a "going out" lipstick, or something more intense than a typical coral or pink this is the lipstick for you because it's dramatic without being gaudy.This lipstick is FANTASTIC because depending on how you apply it, it can look like a beautiful medium magenta, or applied with a heavier hand, a very intense pigmented dark pink to wear with understated eyes, and if you really pack it on it looks like it does in the tube, a deep purply pink color for really vampy lips. It also fades beautifully and evenly (not just on the inside with a ring left on the lips like some lipsticks) and as it fades it looks like you've applied a beautiful lip stain.

I don't find that this lipstick makes my teeth yellow at all. For reference, I'm a MAC NW20.

EDIT 9/18/10: I feel like I haven't said enough good things about this lipstick- I'm wearing it today and it's simply FANTASTIC and makes my face look glowy, my eyes brighter, and my lips fuller. My boyfriend NEVER notices or makes comments about my hair or makeup but whenever I wear this he says I look gorgeous. Go buy it!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by spacecow17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful color. It has a very universal berry fushia pink color that looks anyone can pull off (in my opinion). It's somewhat of a toned down version of Girl About Town. If you're just starting to wear more dramatic lipstick colors, this is a good stepping stone. I usually wear this lipstick when Im wearing neutral eyeshadows. Get this lipstick, its gorgeous and worth having.

** In addition: Even my mother fell in love with this lipstick and borrowed mine. So I ended up buying her her own tube lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 10:26:00 PM More reviews by mama_ladybug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would marry Rebel if I could. Its bold, but not "in your face". This is a good alternative if you're not quite ready for Girl About Town. Its a gorgeous medium/dark berry that leaves a beautiful stain as it wears off.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by sensiluv

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this!
Beautiful deep wine color on the fuchsia/purple side.
This color is bold, and a great color when wearing all black.
For reference, I'm an NC45.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by watsonsmummy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally love MAC lipstick - the variation in formulas, range of colors, yummy smell, they're just plain fun. Unfortunately, some of them feather like the dickens. Rebel is the worst of the lot. The magenta color is great, the satin is nice, but it feathers like crazy, even with lip liner. I had to swap it away. Giving it three lippies because if it would just stay put it would be a staple.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by candyrivera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I really love this lipstick. It's a very unique and pretty color, a pinky, purpley berry color. It's a very sexy shade in my opinion, this is one of the lippies I get compliments on it every time I wear it. It lasts a long time and when it starts to fade it fades evenly and leaves a nice stain on my lips so it doesn't look like it fading. I only have to reapply this lipstick if I've been eating or drinking a lot, but not for the snack and sip here and there. My only con it that it can be a little difficult to put on sometimes, just a little slippery I guess. (only word I could think of)