September 1, 2014 | 2205 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

This is a fantastic bb cream! I am on my second tube already. if you're looking for a good dupe bb cream for high end, I recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenentonic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this stuff. On my 42 yr old skin it disguises all my wrinklies without caking. It goes on super fast with just fingers. This and concealer and out the door. I have recommended this particular brand to everyone I know.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I received this as a sample in the shade light, which I usually don't use. I generally choose medium even though I am fair skinned I am not lily white fair. Anyway I put this on over a primer and at first I thought "Whoa this is too pale!" as it went on white looking and very sheer. Upon blending though the shade seemed to darken some and when I was finished this gave me nice coverage and looked like my regular foundation as my skin looked smooth, even, and I had a beautiful base to start adding contour and color too. This covered well, better than any BB cream I've tried so far. At first I thought this looked a little chalky on but after I added some setting powder and finished my face, I looked beautiful and it didn't look chalky or "made up" at all. Even my husband told me how pretty I looked when I used this BB cream. I liked this so much that I went and purchased it in the shade "Light' as that really did work for me. I noticed that the store shelves were nearly empty of this product and there were only 3 tubes left, 2 in light and 1 in a dark shade. I was happy to be able to grab the one I wanted. I don't know why the poor reviews as I really love this BB cream!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:44:00 PM More reviews by IsabellaCullen

I received a sample of this in the mail and thought what the heck? Why not? So I tried it. As far as coverage goes, I suppose it's okay. I mean I realize it's not a foundation so you have to limit your expectations.
My main problem with this product were the "color beads", they were almost rough as I was rubbing the cream onto my face. Slightly painful and burned! And then the color! My sample was in the color "light". It was very orange and not the most flattering. I had to blend it way down onto my neck just to make it look halfway normal. I'm a lightly tanned chick and this was just way too dark and orange for me. Won't be purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Catsmeow2324

This provides light coverage but feel a bit rough when you rub it in. It lasts a long time and looks very natural. I got this for my 12 year old and she uses it everyday(:

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Cgbuying

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this! I have adult acne prone skin and this is by far the best one I have found. I just wish they could figure out away to add sunscreen to it with changing it! They did it right and what a great price! I can't live without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Bubbles98

I actually really like this. Gives a really light coverage which i like since i wear it to school . Disnt break me out and i only got a little oily around my nose which i dont mind since i can tough up with some rimmel stay matte powder. Only thing i hate about this is that since its a white formula with the beads i cant really apply it with my real techniques expert face brush which i use all the time. I have to apply it with my hands which is kind of annoyng since i cant touch anything after since there covered in product. Overall i really like it its good for school and summer and will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Victoriab16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a very light skin tone so I got the fair shade of this bb cream, it is surprisingly dark for a fair but it works as long as I make sure to blend it well. This is definitely my favorite of all the bb creams I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my very first BB cream purchase. I bought one in Fair and Light. Whoa - threw away the Light because it was way too dark for my fair skin. The Fair is even a little dark, but the reason I like this is because it is matte and it can be applied with your fingers very quickly when you are in a rush. It doesn't give the best finish, but it works in a pinch. The only downer is that there is no SPF. So, maybe use it going out at night when you don't need sun protection or need a more matte look.
UPDATE: Haven't used this in about six months, but now that I'm a little tan -- WOW! This is the perfect match and it leaves me mostly matte without having to oil blot throughout the day. I will continue to use this until it is gone. I don't think I'll be able to use it in the winter when I'm more pale, but it is the perfect sheer coverage -- without being overly dewy.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by missmarcella

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this stuff. It gave good coverage and wasn't to thick or cakey. It gave my skin a really nice finish and I always got compliments on my skin whenever I wore it. I didn't really like how it came out white though. I thought that was weird. The reason I don't think I will buy it again is because I tried out that Maybelline Dream BB Cream stuff and I liked it better. If that stuff didn't work out though, I would gladly go back to this.