April 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by mrsmalfoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

God, I love this product! It totally deserves all its 5* reviews. It's super-pigmented and wears really well. If you use a light hand and MAC 187 brush, you get a gorgeous, healthy glow that looks really natural.

DDD/GGG NC45-50, Bobbi Brown Golden

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by snkatha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Oh my god! I have never been so in love with a makeup product. It's hella pigmented, bright red in the pan. However on my skin nc50 mac, it gives me this sexy flush. I look like am truly blushing and alive. Seriously woc please run and get this. Use a skunk brush and you'll look fabulous. Hg!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 12:38:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the first time i saw this blush in person i was like, who would ever buy this?! turns out i would, lol.

the best way to apply this (as many before me have said) is to very gently touch the surface of the blush with a stippling brush, such as the mac 187. then you just need to blend blend blend. i haven't mastered it yet so i usually have to tone it down with nico blush and a kabuki, but the result is so natural and beautiful. i bought this during the friends and family sale so i only started using it recently since the weather has gotten chilly. this color looks like the natural blush that occurs when you come into a warm house from outside in the cold.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2009 3:47:00 PM More reviews by mxgirl2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

so glad i bought this!!...after literally two years of talking myself out of buying this blush, i finally took the plunge and ordered it from sephora. i was very iffy about whether or not i would like the fact that the blush is matte, and was even more worried about looking like a clown since the blush is so pigmented. HOWEVER, all my worries were a waste of time. this blush is simply AMAZING and well worth the 25 dollars. most people use the mac 187 or 188 to apply pigmented blushes like these, but i like to use a fan brush. it gives a gorgeous natural cheek color. so happy i finally bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by benbaymom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was kind of freaked out when I walked out of the mall and looked at this in natural light, it's sooo bright!! But, it's probably the best blush I've ever bought. It makes me look healthy, not made up, really natural, which seems weird from looking at how bright it is in the pan. I love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by princess_jess73

I am so drawn to bright blushes and I kept swatching this and I am glad I bought it.I said I would buy again but I don't think I would ever use up a nars blush unless I used the same one for 5 year straight. I love love this blush and I honestly think it could look beautiful on anyone. It is a perfect rosy red flush--cold from the snow, (excercising if you don't get ALL red like me, windblown etc.) I am a ppp for ref NW20ish that leans more toward neutral. The tiniest amount popped on by a skunk and blended into the apples and whola--a nice perfect flush. Now I wouldn't use this with cooler colors. I like wearing this alone with a bit of mascara, black liner and clear gloss or for a pinup look with winged liner, neutral eyes and a red lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2009 2:03:00 AM More reviews by ICandi520

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blush. I can't stress how beautiful this blush it. I'm a MAC NC/NW50, DDD for reference. When I first recieved this blush and opened it out popped a BRIGHT and I mean BRIGHT red flash...lol! I was a bit nervous about using it because it was so bright that it actually put me in the mindset of it being a very pigmented eye shadow. I used my MAC 188 and lightly dabbled it in the compact. It went on the brush just as red as it was in the compact. I then dabbled a bit of it on the apples of my cheeks and it looked GORGOUS!! It looked like I pinched the apples of my cheeks. It was subtle but noticable. The awesome thing is about this blush is that you can build it up to make it as "stand outish" as you need it to be. This blush is HG material and it would work on ALL skin tones. And it's not shimmery which is a huge plus if you want the color without all the shimmer. GET THIS BLUSH!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by pradachic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Fantasic for dark skin, I use it with Taj Mahal and it gives me sun kissed cheeks. HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie90

I own *tons* of blushes....but none can even compare to Exhibit A!! Upon swatching this at the counter, the SA came up to me and asked if I wanted to try it. Ummm...are you crazy lady?? I am really pale....but she insisted it would look great on me and since I'm kind of a pushover at the MU counter I let her put it on me. But wow....I'm so glad she did!! It looked really natural, she only put the *tiniest* bit. My cheeks looked really red and rosy....I was sold!! And when I got home and looked at it in natural lighting, it looked even better!! I looked so flushed and feverish, like I was just running a lot on a windy day or something. This blush is the real Orgasm!! NARS blushes really are the best...super smooth and very pigmented. My two favorite blushes are from NARS, one is Desire, which is the greatest pink blush and now Exhibit A, the perfect true red for flushed rosy cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by fayeonaise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I say about this blush that hasn't been said? Nothing really. But I can say that I have used it on and sold it to COUNTLESS customers who represent every color on the spectrum. Each time it looks amazing. You need the right tool (for me the NARS Yachiyo brush works best) and you can make this blush work for you.