April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an okay product. I'm a Nw47 and I got this in deep sheer tint (well duh) . I don't know what BB creams are SUPPOSED to do, but I'm sure this is just really great as a tinted moisturizer to put underneath a finishing powder. I use this under my Sephora mattifying powder in deep or Mac studio fix powder in NW48. It's very shiny, easy to blend throughout the face, and works great as a base before a powder foundation or a finishing powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Nice packaging. Affordable. Little coverage. Smells chalkish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best BB cream I've tried so far. I have really dry skin then flakes in certain spots. I use a moisturizer under it for extra moisture. I don't think this would be a good BB for oily skinned people though because it is quite oily... which ends up working with my extremely dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:26:00 PM More reviews by BeatrixKidd0

This is my first BB cream I tried, so I have no other comparisons but I do love to wear this in leiu of foundation. I have a pink undertone and this makes my skin look natural and bright while covering up any redness. Blemishes will need another layer and a bit of concealer but it does give a good amount of coverage on fair skin when applied with a regular foundation brush. I also use a mattifying powder with this to deal with any shine. I like being able to throw on basically any blush and mascara and you look ready to go. Adding ltouch ups later on is no problem.

I have been using some drying topical products (BP) to deal with some acne flair ups and the BB cream seems to be all I can wear with my skin being a bit flaky and tight despite using ample moisturizer. I'll be using this as a staple in my makeup kit as long as it's around. The price is definitely right and worth every penny for doing exactly what it says it does.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried this BB cream in light/medium. The color looked fine on my light skin, but it was so sheer that color selection is forgiving. The texture is thin, so be careful when you open the tube (It's too watery for my taste).

I was disappointed that after I applied this BB creme, I couldn't tell that I had put anything on. It's slightly moisturizing, but that's about it. It definitely needs more coverage because it didn't cover any redness or marks.

I guess the best thing about this BB creme is that I can use it under a powder foundation to give the powder something to cling to. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Bought this on a whim. I was tired of wearing foundation everyday and wanted something lighter for the humid summer days. Anyway when I applied this with my fingers I didn't like it but when I applied it with my ELF Powder brush I loved it. Coverage is lightweight & It blended pretty well with my skin tone. If they drop the price I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by tresaclay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just decided recently, since I am aging, that I should start wearing makeup. I have tried at least 50 types of foundations, primers, powers, mineral foundations. I found this to be the best. It feels light and doesn't make my face feel caked. I get the most compliments when wearing this. It's makes my face glow, people don't even know in wearing makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emilyprinci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product sucks! Thankfully I bought it while it was on sale. This made me breakout like crazy and didn't provide any coverage. It also made my already oily skin even oilier. If you hve combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin , I strongly suggest you stay away from this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Tam94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product having heard a lot of good things about it in the blogger/youtuber world, so naturally i had very high hopes and knew what i wanted from this BB cream. There were some points that i really loved about this product e.g very light feeling on the skin, enough coverage for me and the packaging. Now onto the more dissapointing points, this product has a very pink undertone which did not look good on my really yellow undertone face. Also the medium shade was way tooo dark for my skin and the pricing is too much for the products in my opinion!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by jumpingforjoy92

I have a love/hate relationship with this BB cream. On the one hand, it is very light, blendable, and matches my face very well. On the other hand, it doesn't provide much coverage and what little coverage there is doesn't last very long. I've been trying to use it up for the past couple of weeks and have begun to use it as a primer. It works fairly well for this purpose as it allows me to add a foundation on top and somehow makes whatever foundation I'm wearing that day look better. I don't recommend this as a BB cream, but as a primer, it works fairly well.