November 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is ok. It's by far the cheapest lip exfoliator I've seen and I like that it is in lipstick form. It moisturizes pretty well and exfoliates a little. Why, oh why did they add Sucrose though! It tastes like Sweet N Low. It doesn't seem very long lasting and I think Carmex does a better job when my lips are truly dry. Still not bad for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by payjark

This is the best thing I've ever bought I swear. I thought exfoliating with just a toothbrush was good but now that I've used this I can't use anything else. It makes my lips so smooth and its so easy to use! I like that it is in a lipstick like packaging, making it convenient for taking to work or just out and about in days I don't want to wear lipstick. Its the best E.L.F. product hands down and even if it was 5x the $3 price tag, I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

10/10 this is a fantastic product - really cleans up all the flaky skin feels nice, smells nice and is super effective without damaging the skin or causing irritation. Even the packaging is lovely. a must before wearing nude or matte lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by dancar3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading the great reviews I picked this up the same time as I picked up E.L.F.'s primer potion and lipstick. I never realized how important a lip exfoliator was until now. This helps make them look a little plump, soft, and for some reason...it gives them a little bit of natural color. Perhaps it's because they are healthy after using this. I love the smell (vanilla), the way it feels and tastes. I do not rinse it off. When I run out, actually even before I run out.......I will definitely be repurchasing this!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by Nikovaa

LOVE!!!!. Only reason I gave it 4 overall lippies is because, like some mentioned, I wish it had a little more balm. Once you start using it a lot it kinds of just ends up being all sugar, which i'm not mad about. After all, it is an EXFOLIATOR. I loved it, I use this then put my (expensive) Sugar Advanced Therapy from Fresh lip balm over it, it's the perfect combination. My lips weren't extremely dry and cracked before but this just gave my lips more life. A smoother look, now when I apply bold lipstick it looks better!
ITS SO CHEAP yet such great quality!! I hope they never stop making this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love lip exfoliators but it's hard to find one in solid/stick form. I always used to buy the ones from bath and body works but they discontinued them and I never found a good replacement.
I used the one from lush and it was ok, but I felt like I wasted my money since I can make one from oils and sugar myself. I also hated the unsanitary pot.
Well this product is fabulous and I consider it HG material. It has a great vanilla scent, exfoliates and it comes in a sleek black tube. The best part is that it's super cheap!
I will repurchase when I run out, in fact I might just get a back up before that!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really hesitant about spending money on lip scrubs because i can make one from things around the house. The only thing i like more about this one is the fact that it is in the form of a lipstick. It works great though and helps get all the blech dead skin off of my lips and helps them absorb more moisture from lip balms

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by mstephanie

I am generally hesitant to give 5 star (or rather lipstick, lol) ratings, but this is one product I feel confident in giving one. I purchased this when it first came out and have enjoyed using it. It smells amazing, is not overly harsh but still effective and I can literally feel it sluffing off the dead skin on my lips, leaving my lips soft and moisturized. The packaging and lipstick-like format make it a super convenient alternative to tins and pots. The product also seems to last forever. At $3 you have nothing to lose and it is an easy and affordable option to have as part of your lip care regime.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by LivvyB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! It is convenient, inexpensive and does the job. I tend to get dry patches on my lips and I hate wearing lipstick when my lips are like that. When I use this product, the dry patches exfoliate off quickly and my lips remain nice and soft for quite some time. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by BeccahH

Ok, I get it. I was using plain sugar on my lips to exfoliate, but that can be rough! I finally broke down & spent the $3 to try this. I feel like I got my money's worth. After using this my lips looked much improved with lipstick on. I was getting depressed, because I just started wearing lipstick again, after a 7 year hiatus of sticking with lip gloss. I thought my lips were looking aged :( Not so, I just needed proper exfoliation. I'm giving the Lip Exfoliator 4 lippies because I noticed aspartame in the ingredient list, which I find completely unnecessary as an ingredient in a sugar based product. Seriously, WTH is up with that E.L.F.?

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No