September 17, 2014 | 1976 users online

Lip Treatments - E.L.F. - Studio Lip Exfoliator

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 6:07:00 PM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok, I picked up one of the last 2 of these that were at the local Target, based upon the rave reviews here. I have not tried it yet. I do know why it is sweet like many posters have said. Aspartame is the next to last ingredient. It is not a deal breaker with me, although I do not eat nor drink anything that contains that. I do not plan to sit down and chomp down this $3 lipstick type product, (Lol!) I gave it 4 lippies, for now, because I have a lot of confidence that it will be the gem it appears to be from the reviews here on MUA. I will definitely update. And it may get a 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by MandeeBird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This lip exfoliator is amazing plain and simple. I bought mine off the E.L.F website as a filler item so I could get the free shipping and by far it is the best thing a got. It smells wonderful (kind of like french vanilla coffee), tastes yummy (like sugar), and doesn't hurt my lips even if I use it every day. I've already repurchased this and will continue to do so. Big thumbs up for this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is honestly the best thing I've ever bought! For three bucks, my constantly chapped lips are now smooth and pretty. It tastes amazing-like vanilla-and it works better than my LUSH lip scrub ever could AT A 1/4 OF THE PRICE!! I will use this forever and ever... even if it was 20 bucks, Id buy it because it actually makes a difference! BUY IT

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Ibael

I was hesitant to buy this product, my lips are very sensitive and I thought perhaps this product would either tear my lips apart or not do anything at all. I've heard a lot of good reviews about it so I decided to buy it. It's only $3 online, and I find that it works great, all you have to do is rub it on your lips in small circles. The product is like a chap stick with small particles in it that do the exfoliating. When you first start to use it you have to rub a medium layer of pure chap stick like product off of the top, but other than that it works great. It isn't too hard on my lips and the redness from using it goes away in a matter of minutes. Make sure to use a moisturizing lip balm after you use the exfoliator. It smells sweet, almost like a pastry, and the taste is similar though I personally don't like the taste (some of it will get in your mouth).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by countrycats

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Cheap and exfoliates as well as high priced scrubs...I keep this in my bathroom cabinet and use anytime I was my face...
Classy looking tube too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by Liselle67

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the scent, and the price is AMAZING compared to the more expensive brands which are usually around $10.00. This item is $3.00 at Target - my only complaint is that it sells out so quickly. It does get rid of leftover lip stain particles nicely and exfoliates gently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

YAY! Exactly what I was looking for!! Its shaped like a lipstick in a black case and twists up and down. It tastes like sugar and smells like vanilla cupcakes to me. This stuff is addicting, it exfoliates my lips and makes them very smooth (it is clear and provides no color to your lips)! Its great to keep in my purse as well for on the go. Ive been wanting to try this so bad and finally found it at my target for only $3!!! Success!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

If you haven't tried this, run don't walk to the store!!! It's AMAZING!!! Hands down just awesome, I have dry lips and they tend to look terrible with my gloss but this stuff fixed that entire problem. I love this stuff!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:32:00 PM More reviews by knc70

I have never used anything this amazing. It makes my lips feel so soft and supple! I apply warm water to my lips, and scrub in a circular motion, and apply Burt's Bees lip balm. I usually do this at night and wake up to great lips! It's that easy. I especially love this during winter because it gets rid of the nasty dry skin on them. I would definitely give this great product a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing!! For only $3, this has become one of my holy grail products. This helps lipstick/lipgloss/any lip product imaginable go on so much easier. A lot of people could make their own lip exfoliaters, but this is so much easier to transport with you to go on trips or even just when your lips are feeling dry and you want to exfoliate them.

I'm very satisfied with this product and I'll probably buy a few tubes just so I can always have them around. This makes wearing matte lipsticks and nude lipsticks so much easier.