September 2, 2014 | 2214 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

perfect for its purpose, liquid foundation or creams. its so easy to work with, a must have

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

This brush is fantastic for foundation just like the buffing brush. The shape of it makes it easy to get around your nose & eyes and it blends nicely.. I love that they're synthetic too. I've only used it for foundation so far but I've heard it's great for contouring, too. I love that I can find these in my drugstores now also. Such great quality brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by mjb312

Works great!!! super soft, easy to clean, and doesn't irritate my face(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

This brush has become my absolute favourite brush!
I used to have the MAC #187 Stippling Brush but after having used it for years I decided to replace it and came across the Stippling Brush by Real Techniques in Boots. Since I had never heard of the brand or Samantha Chapman before I went back home and checked online and saw a lot of reviews praising the brushes by her so I decided to buy it. After having used it for a while I saw that a lot of beauty gurus on Youtube were using the Expert Face Brush and that's how I ended up buying this brush. I didn't need it but I wanted it.

I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation, which is currently the Revlon Colorstay. Since I don't use any powder on my face I can't really give my opinion on that. However it does an excellent job for aplying the foundation evenly on my face. The bristles are dense and super soft and doesn't irritate your skin. This brush is hands down the best foundation brush I have ever tried!

I highly recommend this product! I find that it is even better than any MAC foundation/stippling brush and it's really affordable On top of that the bristles are synthetic so it's Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Was really excited to try out this brush, but I am disappointed and will stick with the Coastal Scents Bionic Flattop Buffer. Cons -
Ended up using more product than usual because of the size of the brush. Of all the brushes I have tried, the flat top buffer seems to work for me, it gives me the airbrushed effect that I am looking for without having to use a ton of product.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

My first RT brush and i wanted to try it because i think its the most popular brush out all of them. Honestly i didn't like it at all. Bristles are not dense enough and i noticed i have to use twice more foundation because most of it stays on the brush. I heard that its similar to Sigma F82 well its not true, f82 is way better. I wanted to return it but started using it for my chanel bronze universel and seems that it does a better job than with foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by CestBelle97

I absolutely love this brush. Its soft and dense, gives me a great finish with my foundation, and is not too expensive (spent about 9 pounds in boots) However, it does take some washing but the quality does not reduce after washes. I would repurchase and am looking to try some more real techniques. So happy for Sam and her success!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by IrishWater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this brush last week, along with the stippling brush as Boots currently have an offer across the make up buy one, get one half price, so I decided to pick these up.

Before I purchased the expert face brush I was switching between the MAC 190, MAC 187 and Ruby & Millie Foundation brush. Out of all those the MAC 187 was my favourite.

Since I got the expert face brush, its all I've used, its my favourite foundation brush now. My foundation looks flawless with it and it gives me great coverage without looking heavy or cakey. It blends my foundation extremely well and there's never any streaks or anything.

I for €13 this brush is an absolute bargain, especially on the buy one get one half price. I'm actually going to pick up another one to have as a back up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not quite sure why this brush is getting so much love, because personally I find it a bit too scratchy!
I also own the Buffering Brush, and I like it much more, it feels softer.

The end result after using the Expert Face Brush is ok , but not airbrushed or anything... Not bad, not great. Nothing to write home about.

The one thing I like about all the RT brushes is that they dry fast, so if I wash them at night, by morning they are ready to use, as opposed to my other brushes that can take up to 2 days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sassqueen97

Love this brush so much! I use it for my dream matte mouse foundation and it works like a dream! My younger sister (who's 11) commented on how well blended everything seemed to be on my face! This is my first Real Techniques brush, and I will defiantly be investing in the whole collection of brushes available to buy! All I need now is a bigger make-up bag!