Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

i love this brush, its perfect. perfect size, perfect everything. AND THE FOUNDATION ACTUALLY WASHES OUT OF IT. yes.

on 1/6/2014 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing! Makes my foundation look airbrushed and the pice is unbeatable. I love applying my Mac or my loreal true match foundation with this brush. It is super soft and easy to get into the nooks and crannies. So worth the hype!! Give it a try.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I like this brush a lot. It's very dense, light, and compact. It buffs really well, but because of the small size, it takes me more time to buff on product. If your foundation dries fast, I recommend doing your face per quadrant. It drags a bit under my eye so I'm considering using a different brush for that area.

Here in PH, this costs around $12. I think its pretty fair.

Giving it four lippies only because I wish it was a little bigger or wider so I can do my face faster.

on 1/3/2014 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I use this to blend out my foundation. I love it. No streaks and no shedding. Dense and very soft bristles. I clean this brush out with 91% alcohol & a small amount of dish washing soap and it cleans it so good. Looks brand new. There's no old foundation lingering in between the bristles.

on 1/3/2014 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this brush. It is soft and compact which makes it easy to place foundation or powder exactly where you want it. The brush does an excellent job at blending in for a nice soft look.

It is about $8-9 US and so worth it. I was lucky enough to buy it during a 50% off sale. It is an excellent brush for those just getting into makeup as you can use it in a variety of ways- to blend in foundation, apply powder or blush.

I highly recommend this brush and I will likely buy another for a backup and for gifts.

on 12/27/2013 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love these brushes so much! I honestly couldn't decide which one to review, but seeing as I use this one the most, I picked this one. This is SUCH an amazing brush! I've had it for almost a year and it hasn't shed YET! Also, it blends flawlessly and feels so soft and light on your skin. I have acne prone skin, and I get those really painful pimples that hurt when you touch them and I'm always super nervous about covering them up. However, the bristles on this brush are so soft, they really don't irritate the pimple at all.

I love Sam and Nic, I watch all of pixiwoo's videos on Youtube and they always show you new ways to use these brushes! I actually learned that eyeshadow brushes work doubletime as concealer brushes from them, and I've been using their domed shadow brush as my concealer brush ever since. These brushes are sooooo affordable and they last for so long, they are a great alternative to mac or sigma brushes, which are much more expensive.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Get it, get it, get it! Whether you're a professional makeup junkie or a complete newbie, get it! This brush is amazing. It is very versatile, so for about $8-9 a pop, you're buying a pretty high quality brush that you can use for almost anything.

I personally like to use this for liquid face products (foundation, tinted moisturisers, etc) and prefer this over most high-end (and yes, more expensive) brushes because this does the exact same thing. I dab my foundation on and then blend using this brush by going in circulation motions. Even after cleaning multiple times, there is no fall out. The material is genuinely soft and I believe the quality is equivalent to even some high-end brands but for half or even one-third the price.

I *especially* recommend this to those who are just starting out in the realm of brushes and makeup. Again, this brush is quite versatile. Although I prefer to use this for foundation, I've also used it for contouring, bronzing, highlighting, and just blending everything altogether. Just do yourself the biggest favour ever... and grab it!

on 12/22/2013 8:21:00 PM

Really soft yet dense brush which is really good for liquid foundation which is what I use. Although it's small it just means better control I really like this brush because it applies my makeup Really well and gives me a flawless finish and my makeup has never looked better. It's really easy to clean also as just a little soap and water cleans it back to it's AMAIZNG original state . Although the price here in Australia is a little steep as it was $15 at Priceline I think it is defiantly worth it I seriously recommend this brush to all you makeup lovers!

on 12/20/2013 6:31:00 PM

I had previously used the buffing brush for applying foundation but this brush totally beats the buffing brush! Its amazing the way my foundation looks after I've used this brush. It blends my foundation into my skin so it looks like I have amazing flawless skin. It is also affordable, super soft and easy to clean.

on 12/19/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Never thought a brush could make such a difference to makeup results until I got this! I always use a traditional foundation brush whenever I wear foundation and it takes time and you have to use certain sides of the brush to get around your nose and eyes. With this brush I can easily get my whole face covered so quickly! It's evenly shaped all the way around and the small head makes it easy to get around the nooks and crannies. Very soft and leaves no streaks on the face....especially if you use a water-based product....it really pushes the product into the skin with less force needed. Very good value for money (just under £10) and I would definitely recommend.

Popular Makeup Brushes