July 31, 2014 | 1658 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by CestBelle97

I absolutely love this brush. Its soft and dense, gives me a great finish with my foundation, and is not too expensive (spent about 9 pounds in boots) However, it does take some washing but the quality does not reduce after washes. I would repurchase and am looking to try some more real techniques. So happy for Sam and her success!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by IrishWater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this brush last week, along with the stippling brush as Boots currently have an offer across the make up buy one, get one half price, so I decided to pick these up.

Before I purchased the expert face brush I was switching between the MAC 190, MAC 187 and Ruby & Millie Foundation brush. Out of all those the MAC 187 was my favourite.

Since I got the expert face brush, its all I've used, its my favourite foundation brush now. My foundation looks flawless with it and it gives me great coverage without looking heavy or cakey. It blends my foundation extremely well and there's never any streaks or anything.

I for €13 this brush is an absolute bargain, especially on the buy one get one half price. I'm actually going to pick up another one to have as a back up.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by blairXwitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm not quite sure why this brush is getting so much love, because personally I find it a bit too scratchy!
I also own the Buffering Brush, and I like it much more, it feels softer.

The end result after using the Expert Face Brush is ok , but not airbrushed or anything... Not bad, not great. Nothing to write home about.

The one thing I like about all the RT brushes is that they dry fast, so if I wash them at night, by morning they are ready to use, as opposed to my other brushes that can take up to 2 days.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by sassqueen97

Love this brush so much! I use it for my dream matte mouse foundation and it works like a dream! My younger sister (who's 11) commented on how well blended everything seemed to be on my face! This is my first Real Techniques brush, and I will defiantly be investing in the whole collection of brushes available to buy! All I need now is a bigger make-up bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Ellie1826

This brush is way better than any of the flat brushes for foundation! It makes foundation look flawless and the actual brush is great quality. You must buy this!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

What a great, affordable brush! You can use it for foundation application or even blush. I'm not big on using brushes to apply my foundation (usually like fingers or sponges), but this is wonderful. The only reason I didn't give this a five is because mine had a few long hairs that I had to trim when I first got it. Other than that this brush has been fabulous! This is my second Real Techniques brush and I am HIGHLY impressed with them. I will definitely be adding more to my ever growing collection of makeup brushes. The performance of these brushes is up there with MAC. I love that they are functional, while still be slightly innovative with brush designs. Worth checking out! :)

Update: I changed the rating from a 4 to a 5. I can't say anything bad about this brush. It is the best face brush I have ever used to apply foundation. I pretty much am gonna buy one or two more of it. That is how impressed I am. What a great brush and very affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Ray95

I was so surprised when I bought this brush. I had been using my fingers for a long time and I knew the results of my foundation could have been better. Just got the brush today, tried it and my face hasn't looked that flawless ever, even with a light foundation! It's a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by deannad77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this brush! It has made a huge difference with how my makeup looks. Try it and you'll love it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

BAM!

Enough said.

Go get you one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I, like others here on MUA, wanted to see what all the hype was about these brushes. Well, let me tell you how QUICKLY I found out. This has to be one of my most favorite/reached for makeup/foundation brushes of all time! I used to use MAC brushes, but over time the bristles become too scratchy or hard for my face. (As we all know, MAC brushes tend to shed, and some times A LOT) .. I wanted something softer and more gentle so I went ahead and purchased the entire set of RT brushes. Ladies, you will NOT go wrong with these! They are so soft, clean so easily, and are perfect! I will also share with you that my face has less redness and irritation due to these brushes. I have oily skin so I am prone to breakouts.. My face has not broken out since, and it looks flawless.

The expert face brush will give you that natural and flawless foundation face every time.
I highly recommend this!