November 24, 2014 | 1366 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 11:43:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lips love this. Super moisterizing. Beautiful color. I love this so much. The hype sort of turned me off, but I'm so glad I gave this product a try. I have dozens of tinted lip balms, and this *may* be my favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:37:00 PM More reviews by TheresaK

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

This as a balm is AWFUL. Feels greasy and not moisturizing at all. I feel like I need to reapply after 30mins.
Colour payoff for a tinted balm though is actually quite nice, but too bad that's not enough to overcome the greasy lip feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by savannah_austin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading several great reviews of this product I couldn't wait to try it. But I was terribly disappointed. The smell and taste are just terrible. I really couldn't get over that even if I liked the balm otherwise. But I don't. It's not nearly as good as Covergirl Lipslicks and it's a serious downgrade from the Fresh Sugar lip treatment I have been using. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

My FAVORITE tinted lip balm -- and certainly the most moisturizing.

It's also my favorite shade out of the baby lips line. Cherry Me is a pinky-red that looks very natural on the lips, much more natural than pink punch. (They're both quite pigmented, but pink punch is sort of opaque like a sheer lipstick, whereas this is translucent like a stain.)

It may not look like much swatched on the back of your hand, but on your lips it's magic! It enhances the color of your lips no matter what color they are naturally.

The only product I have that's comparable to this is Nivea lip balm in Strawberry. But that's more of a tomato red, which gives your lips a "bitten" look. This is a cool red, which imparts more of a rosey, flushed effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color looks awesome with my tan skin. You can play it up and it gets pretty red but its a cute red. Its very moisturizing and smooth. Do not leave in your car all day!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

Its ok, a typical lipbalm, doesn't last very long, good colour for a short time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by PeacefulDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pop of colour this gives me :) You can also build and layer up the amount of colour you want, which I really like :) It's also quite moisturizing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by nina148

I LOVE IT.....
*the color is just perfect red-pinkish on the lips
*it has SPF20 in it which is good for preventing any wrinkles on your lips in the future.
*by moisturising the lipstick recovered my lips from dry to perfect in 2 days.
*it smell great, cherry fruity.
i wear it a lot at day time to the beach or when i go out when its sunny and before i go to sleep.
best lipstick i have ever had :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wear this a lot right now,because Im tan. Its a great spring/summer color

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

I honestly don't understand how this product is getting so many good reviews. I was originally attracted to the packaging of them, and was definitely interested in tinted lip balm.
This is a super moisturizing lipbalm with good pigmentation. It definitely is a "cherry red" (hints of pink) not a true red. Looks very nice on.
BUT THE TASTE OF THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! All you can taste is sunscreen, so gross. Without licking my lips, or anything, the taste still creeps into my mouth and it's very gross. I like my lip products to either taste good or be tasteless. I don't know why you would ever want something bad tasting on your lips. I really wish they just hadn't put suncreen in these lip balms, then it would be so much better.