October 21, 2014 | 2072 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Cherry Me

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by savannah_austin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading several great reviews of this product I couldn't wait to try it. But I was terribly disappointed. The smell and taste are just terrible. I really couldn't get over that even if I liked the balm otherwise. But I don't. It's not nearly as good as Covergirl Lipslicks and it's a serious downgrade from the Fresh Sugar lip treatment I have been using. I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by redeyelinerjunkie

My FAVORITE tinted lip balm -- and certainly the most moisturizing.

It's also my favorite shade out of the baby lips line. Cherry Me is a pinky-red that looks very natural on the lips, much more natural than pink punch. (They're both quite pigmented, but pink punch is sort of opaque like a sheer lipstick, whereas this is translucent like a stain.)

It may not look like much swatched on the back of your hand, but on your lips it's magic! It enhances the color of your lips no matter what color they are naturally.

The only product I have that's comparable to this is Nivea lip balm in Strawberry. But that's more of a tomato red, which gives your lips a "bitten" look. This is a cool red, which imparts more of a rosey, flushed effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by LauraAnn13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color looks awesome with my tan skin. You can play it up and it gets pretty red but its a cute red. Its very moisturizing and smooth. Do not leave in your car all day!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

Its ok, a typical lipbalm, doesn't last very long, good colour for a short time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by PeacefulDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I love the pop of colour this gives me :) You can also build and layer up the amount of colour you want, which I really like :) It's also quite moisturizing :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 11:21:00 AM More reviews by nina148

I LOVE IT.....
*the color is just perfect red-pinkish on the lips
*it has SPF20 in it which is good for preventing any wrinkles on your lips in the future.
*by moisturising the lipstick recovered my lips from dry to perfect in 2 days.
*it smell great, cherry fruity.
i wear it a lot at day time to the beach or when i go out when its sunny and before i go to sleep.
best lipstick i have ever had :P

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by pricella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I wear this a lot right now,because Im tan. Its a great spring/summer color

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

I honestly don't understand how this product is getting so many good reviews. I was originally attracted to the packaging of them, and was definitely interested in tinted lip balm.
This is a super moisturizing lipbalm with good pigmentation. It definitely is a "cherry red" (hints of pink) not a true red. Looks very nice on.
BUT THE TASTE OF THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! All you can taste is sunscreen, so gross. Without licking my lips, or anything, the taste still creeps into my mouth and it's very gross. I like my lip products to either taste good or be tasteless. I don't know why you would ever want something bad tasting on your lips. I really wish they just hadn't put suncreen in these lip balms, then it would be so much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Directioner1O1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all 6 of them! I heard so many good reviews about them and they put a big ad in every magazine I have, I just had to try them! I found them at Walmart for only $3 each, and the first one I got was Peppermint, and I liked it so much I got all the other ones. <3 I honestly don't know how anyone could gives this a bad review, I put in on every night and when I wake up my lips are softer than the clouds, and they all smell and look really good on my lips! Plus, the packaging is really cute and it lasts really long! I wear Baby Lips almost every day! LOVE IT. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is very moisturizing lip balm with a hint of color.The cherry me and the punch one have alot better pigmentation if you want real pigmentation and not mostly shimmer..I found something I like better than lf's conditioning lip balm and that says alot.
The packing is cute the product twists all the way down making it harder to damage or nick the balm itself.Love that type of packing.