September 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Revlon - PhotoReady Perfecting Primer (color 001)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 3:11:00 AM More reviews by dannymalinsa

Well, hello my new best friend!! Ladies, I have very very oily skin, I mean, so oily that 10mins after I get out the shower, my face is a grease fest! I use Decleor ylang ylang serum, decleor mattifying toner, and eucerin q10 and this my face will be grease free for up to 10hrs (summer time I blot once). This little gem here is absolutely superb! Not only to keeps my face grease free but it also helps me cover any redness goin on my face. I love this so much I have 4 back ups just in case revlon decides to discontinue it (u know how often that happens). This is far better than any HE brand i've bought. Buy it! Promise u won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pricey for a drugstore product, but it works well. I have yet to find a primer I love, but this one is doing a fair job while I keep looking. Its oil-control isn't great , have yet to find one that is, but it really smooths out my skin and fills my pores, making application of foundation really easy. If you're used to thin primers, this one can feel initially heavy bc it's thicker. One pump is all I need for my entire face. One other issue I have w it is that bc it is initially mattifying, it seems to make my foundation show up lighter in coloring that it normally looks on my skin or on other primers. This is not a biggie for me bc I wear bronzer on top of my foundation, but others might want to keep it in mind.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by aracelyc27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate it I have super dry skin and Ive always loved Revlon products but this really ruined my face it made it look so cakey dont recommend it, try the ALMAY SMARTSHADE Primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Beka94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great primer. makes my skin look so much better and more even. gives a brilliant base for my foundation and stops my make-up sliding off my face in hot weather. it also stops my pores getting clogged by the foundation which stops me from breaking out all the time. overall it makes my skin look and feel 100 times better than any other primer I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 6:00:00 PM More reviews by buttercup728

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

If your teenage years are behind you, beware - this product is EXTREMELY mattifying (read: aging). This effect is so strong that I'm annoyed with Revlon for not mentioning it on the label. It also makes my foundation cakey and renders it unblendable, so the only way to fix things would be to remove my makeup and start all over. Fantastic packaging, very disappointing product :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Kontaktus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first I really loved this primer. It was so smooth on my skin and did really helped to smooth out my pores. It does dry quite quickly though, and can pil and across your skin if you touch it too much after it's dried, which is a bit of a pain when you're applying your foundation.
I like the pump bottle, but there is always a little hard, unusable bit that comes out with the first pump, not exactly a life-ruiner but can be a pain if you accidentally stick it on your face instead of picking it out.
I don't think I would buy it again, but then I haven't really found anything better yet either, at least not in this price range. About to try L'Oreal Base Magique.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by jay16

At first i loved this primer made my skin so smooth and my pores looked as if they were gone but after a week or so i started to break out :( i gave it four stars because it is a good product the packaging was great it had a pump that was easy to control and made my skin so smooth to bad it broke me out otherwise i would of repurchased

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by abbeygail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really loved this primer gave me zero pores and my skin looked flawless and it made my powder foundation last soooo long!!! I was in makeup heaven!! But then I got a bump, then another and another. This stuff broke me out and my skin rarely breaks out, I think it is because the heavy silicones in but I still am so sad!!! I really loved this stuff!! I have a ton left and it makes me quite depressed :( !!! But at least I tried it!! I gave it 5 stars for what it did FOR my skin not what it did TO it. I really did like it but I should have used it in moderation and not everyday so I suggest that you do a test run with this stuff because I don't want you to get broken out too! :(

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 3:44:00 PM More reviews by deludere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I needed a primer fast and the only luxury makeup stores near me at the time were miles away. I quickly used Google for "best drugstore primer" and got my butt to Walgreens to purchase this. The packaging is nice... a glass bottle and an easy-to-use pump. It initially goes on very smooth and velvety- makes your skin feel really nice. I have a bit of acne and I felt some of it smooth over. It, however, did not make my foundation go on any better than if I were to not use it. It also left pores visible and my makeup caked around my nose. This could be because I was pairing it with Revlon's PhotoReady foundation... not sure... (desperate times call for desperate measures!). I will use a higher quality foundation with this primer and edit my review.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by shycho

Medium Tan Asian, yellow undertones
Mac Foundation Shade NC35, C4
Combination Skin, oily at t-zone & dry at cheeks

I always apply this only on my t-zone area, as my cheeks, as listed above, as very dry and I don't feel the need of primer on them. This product works great, allowing a nice application of foundation, as well as a great wearing time, letting my foundation stay on my skin for a long time. However, when I first used the product, I was shocked at how weird it smelt. I actually believed I was sticking on clay or play-dough on my face, thanks to the odd industrial scent that it has to it. I like the packaging as a whole, but not the way the tip works (where the product comes out). Every time I use the product, I have to press down on the pump a little bit to get rid of the approx. 3mm of hardened or solidified product at the tip of the pump, and throw it out in the bin, then re-pump to apply on my face. Other than these cons, I like this product, and I think I would buy the product again, as I love the price of it!