Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35

3.5

on 2/18/2013 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Pros:
-Hydrating
-Smoothing
-High SPF
Cons:
-VERY sheer coverage
-Difficult to get all the product out

This BB cream is a good option for someone who has an even complexion with barely any imperfections. There is literally barely any coverage to this BB cream. You would have to use a lot of the product to get a sheer-medium coverage. I did like the smoothing aspect to it, but I would much rather invest in a lightweight primer or a moisturizer with silicones and SPF. The stiff tube also makes it really hard to get all the product out. I think I would bring this with me on vacation to smooth out my pores and to protect my skin with the SPF, but for everyday use its a bummer.

on 2/17/2013 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Not a bad BB cream, sheer coverage that can be built up to medium. Better in the summer, as I find it accentuates dry patches in the winter. Though I enjoy the product, it's not so special that it's worth $50, so won't be repurchasing

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is by far the worst bb cream I've ever tried! It's too heavy, cakes up, the lightest shade is too orange and to top it off, is 50 flipping dollars!! I've never hated something so much and will never buy it again! The only good that came out of it was that I got my money back and learned that my young skin doesn't need something heavy like that.

on 2/17/2013 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many BB creams and I keep coming back to this one. It is expensive, however a little goes a long way and if I apply it with a brush, I can use less and it will last longer. The coverage is pretty consistant and the finish is just the look I want. At 66 years old, I do not want a mat finish. I want my skin to appear dewy and youthful, I get that look with this BB cream. I have bought it a few timed and am thoroughly pleased. Of course I still keep looking for the same results with a smaller pricetag...

on 2/16/2013 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM. I've tried so many other BB Creams that have all been brand named and NOTHING compares to this. Except for the ELF tinted moisturizer.

It's so smooth and provides amazing coverage that wakens up my face, and leaves my skin looking very healthy! Wearing this BB Cream alone gives me the confidence to not need anymore makeup. I feel fine going anywhere with just this amount of coverage, it's that amazing. (If you have skin like me, you'll get what I'm saying.)

This small bottle has lasted me for more than 4 months due to the small amount of application you need (pea sized amount), and I have been wearing it everyday!

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product, it used to be pricing I was finicky about, but now seeing how long it lasts I no longer consider it an issue.

Check out my YouTube channel xokeebuuxo to see a review I did.

on 2/10/2013 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

So this is my favorite of all BB creams, but that isn't saying much. I like it for it's color match (fair) and hydration. It's like a supercharged TM. Thank being said, I won't buy it again and really dislike BBs in general. I see no discernable difference between them and makeup. I use mine only as a base if I want to amp up coverage of my foundation, but beyond that I skip the BB.

on 2/10/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have hated every BB cream I have tried so far and this one was the worst so far.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this and I have to say I will totally buy the full size when I get the money!! It's so great! I love the color adjusting too. I am light, but they sent me the fair sample and it still looked decent on me. It blends like any other BB cream, very thick, but stayed very well and did its job.

on 2/6/2013 9:20:00 AM

I was really excited to try out this BB-Cream, the description of it sounded fantastic and reviews weren't too bad either. But when I firts applied this, it felt quite heavy and wherever I touched my face the cream peeled off. I do have to say without touching it, it stayed about 7 hours, which I think is pretty good for a BB-cream, plus the finish looked nice and the coverage is medium, which is enough for me.
But, when I removed my make-up I saw that it has caused the worst breakouts I ever had.
I was very disappointed by this product!

on 2/5/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually use Bare Minerals foundation, but winter makes my skin drier and I heard that BB creams were really good for hydration. I have to say that I really like this BB cream. I purchased the Light and it works well with my pinky skin, because the yellow hue of the BB cream neutralizes my red areas. It offers very little coverage, which is exactly what I want; I just want my skin too look even, but for the price, I can't see repurchasing. I also tried the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream, and if the color had been more yellow, I would've stuck with that one. It offered the same coverage, but the color was too orange.

I will definitely use this up, but in the meantime, I will be looking for a cheaper alternative.