November 26, 2014 | 1281 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2012 6:24:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product has a really odd texture. It's spongy and does sort of bounce back if you press it, but you can leave an impression. The colors are all quite sheer, and I like that you can put this exactly where you want it. However, the consistency is a bit thick so it's hard to get much on at once, and it is a bit hard to blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by Xyooj

I actually bought this product when it first came out. Since I've always been satisfied with Maybelline products and never bought any kind of cream blush before, I thought this was a great opportunity to try it out and see if I would like it.

First off, for something that is tiny it was not cheap, I can tell you that haha. I believe this product was around six to eight dollars when I purchased it.What I do like about it though is the packaging. It was simple, yet cute and tiny. I ESPECIALLY love touching it, mainly because it was squishy and fun to play with. But after trying to dab it with a makeup brush, it just looked weird and gross. Because of the creamy texture, I did like how soft my cheeks felt after using it and it did go on smoothly on my skin. I didn't feel like it lasted very long on my cheeks though.
Overall, I don't think I would waste my money and buy this product again. It was more like a "one time thing".

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by sarahb098

This is very nice. Its a little bit pricey for just a little tiny thing. It has very cute colours, and it goes on nice and smooth.
My favourite part about this blush is how actually bouncy and cool it feels when you touch it.
I don't know for sure if I would re-purchase this, as I think I just personally like powdered blush better than cream ones.

Pros: cute colours
feeling
smooth
goes on easy
doesn't smell bad

Cons: small packaging
a little pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by highschool101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my faveorite drugstore cream blush! My favorite is in Orchid Hush. The product is just as it claims- it is bouncy! When you first get it, press your finger on it lightly and it will go right back to it's original state! Press on it lightly, I emphasize!
But to the actual quality... it is easy to blend, creamy, and you can build up to your desired shade. It comes in lovely colors, the texture is great, they look natural....I freaking love these<3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by raanders

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Alright, ladies. What more could you possibly want from a blush? This product it easy to blend, fantastic coverage and long lasting. I'm in love. I was looking for a blush that would last all day, and I found it. But here's what you need to know: to apply this correctly you need a cosmetic sponge! Dip the sponge into the makeup, smile, and dab it onto the apples of your cheeks. Wa-la! You'll get a natural glow. But here's the catch, if you want it to last all day, put a powder over it! Easy breezy beautiful! Oops, not covergirl... (I purchased "satin peach" shade 20)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by batyah

I felt like I should write a review because there are so many negative ones, and I had the opposite experience. I used to buy the dream mousse blush, but saw they it was discontinued it on here. Other people have said that the pigment was bad etc. I had the exact opposite experience. I out it on around 8 am, and it is now almost 8 pm and it is on perfect. For me, it had more pigmentation than the other kind. Give it a try. You can always return it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by bunnymonocle

I got this blush in #15: Rose Petal. When I had researched this product, I had thought that the texture would be like silly putty, and bounce right back! (But I bought it anyway orz) To my surprise, when I lightly poked it, it was super soft! It kind of feels like baby's skin, I guess. When I pressed a little harder, I had put a dent into it, so it's not really bouncy at all. Anyway, I was looking for a blush that is super natural and wouldn't look like I'm wearing any blush at all. Boy, did I find one. Rose Petal is probably the least pigmented of all the blushes, and I love it! Instead of using a brush or pressing into the blush, I take my index and middle fingers and, with a light hand, swirl them around the product. Then, I apply the blush to the apples of my cheeks, and I end up with a very pretty, natural glow. I get a lot more pigmentation this way, but it stays ever so natural. Sadly, it's a little on the expensive side. I won't be repurchasing only because I think this will last me a very VERY long time, and I want to try out other blushers.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maeve520

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was pretty good!! goes on smoothly and easy to blend! Price wise its a bit much for a blush but other then that its pretty good! and actually shows up! will buy this again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ohartistoohard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate this blush. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. The only thing I like about it is how soft and squishy it feels when you touch it. lol. However, it has horrible pigmentation and the color isn't very buildable. I'm also pretty sure it made me break out.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dannieh00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was really annoyed when I opened this product, the lid was on so tightly and when I finally got in to open my fingers just smushed the blush and it was no longer that round dome shape. I guess that's my fault though. Hahaha. But still I'm not too impressed with the packaging.

This blush goes on pretty pigmented but wears off in less a very small amount of time. I like that it is oil-free though. I wouldn't repurchase simply because there are many more blushes out there that I can get my hands on.