Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 5/4/2013 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I should not have to buy another one of these because I use such a very little bit for each application. There is a lot in the little pot but if it starts to dry out I might rebuy. The shimmer in this color does mellow out to a more satin finish shortly after putting in on the eyelids. Good thing, because shimmer is not the way to go at my age. The color is subtle and does last well. If I just dash it on with my finger without a primer, I might get creasing as I do still have oily eyelids. With a primer and a more careful application, this stuff will last all day and into the night until I remove it. It is such a pretty color and does go well with a lot of other eyeshadow colors. It also looks quite good all on its own. I have Tough as Taupe as well and I find myself reaching for that one more often for some reason. I think it is easier to wear for an older eye. Good products both, though.

on 5/4/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the maybelline color tattoos this is actually the one i use less often and i have almost all of them .This color looks off on me maybe it's my skintone or my undertone, i really like it though and will use it and find a way to make it look better on me.

on 5/4/2013 11:49:00 AM

Great everyday eyeshadow, either when ur in a hurry or great to layer for a smokey look. long lasting and minimal creasing.

on 5/2/2013 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my go to shadows when I'm in a rush. I apply in thin layers with my finger, allowing each layer to set in between applications. I then blend it all out with a clean finger. Bad to the bronze is one of those colors you can use on its own. It looks like you put more effort into your look than you actually did. Best of all, i can wear it my entire 12 hour shift without any creasing! This is one of my favorite shades in the line.

This is my go to every day shadow. I use a combo of this and my UD Naked palette. You really can't go wrong with this. It lasts ALL day and acts as a primer as well as a great shadow. Great product for the price. And it lasts and lasts. I've had mine for almost a year and I've barely made a dent!

on 5/1/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product! I love the shimmer in it. I just got mine at my local Walmart yesterday (4/29/13) for $5.47. I got mine in Gold . It's called Bold Gold and I put it in my eyelid and put it a little up in the crease and I smoked it out with a matte medium brown. Really pretty! Got lots of compliments!

on 5/1/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like it, but actually don't use this product all that often. To me, it's a goldy brown color with lots of shimmer. The shimmers are small though, so it looks like a sheen from far away when applied. However, I find this product difficult to remove completely-- those little shimmers? They remain on my skin and I have to put forth the effort to get a cotton swab and wipe my eyelids. I already do a lot of that while taking off my other eye makeup.

This product is water resistant, so I bought it a year ago to wear to a pool party.

on 5/1/2013 1:55:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I love this shade, I think its one of the best shades from the whole range. It's super easy to apply and a really nice creme eyeshadow which is similar to mac paint pots. It retails for about $14 in NZ. It also lasts a long time and is really portable and easy to take in your makeup bag or purse.

on 4/30/2013 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love it! Easy to apply, last from morning to night, makes my brown eyes pop. Very easy and beautiful look. Love that I can also wear it with my MAC Mulch, Satin Taupe and Mystery eyeshadows. And now that I have a tan looks even better.

on 4/28/2013 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I almost use this every single day! It stays for the whole entire day, the colour is great, and you can build it up or keep it natural. I'm totally getting more!

Popular Eye Shadows