April 20, 2014 | 1640 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Shadow in Bad to the Bronze / on and on bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! I bought it on whim and I couldn't be happier. It goes on smoothly, stays put all day even without a primer, and the color is the most beautiful shade of bronze I have ever seen. It has a shimmer, but not too much. It is subtle, yet beautiful looking at the same time. Plus, it is only around 5 bucks. Definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by jenrose98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after buying Pomegranate Punk because I loved the formula, but wanted a nice neutral base. Bad to the Bronze is a beautiful cool toned bronze with shimmer. It applies smoothly and lasts all day, whether I use it on its own or as a base. I wear this everyday to school and get compliments on my eyes from my friends. Definitely will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by BrendaLM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite color. I love the color, application is simply and best of all long wear without creasing. I have extremely oily lids and require lid primer with all shadows. This product requires no base. I love the color range and own about 10 different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2013 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Jarus

I love this product, I have the shade in bronze and the colour is very subtle. Stays on my lids all day without retuching it and the cream has very nice and creamy texture. I Will definatly buy other shades as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and i can say it will be a frequent use in my many eyeshadows. I will prime my lids then apply this on the lower portion and add MAC Satin Taupe in the crease and outer corner. Love this and its pretty easy to apply. I apply with one finger and use another to blend it out. Would like to try other colors in the collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by blackygreen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is a lazy person's best friend.
Seriously, the pigmentation and colour payoff is amazing.
I love the fact that you can just use your finger and swipe it on your lids, blending a little as you go, and BAM! awesome looking eyeshadow with little effort.
I was very hesitant to but this initially as I have a LOT of eyeshadow, but this looks great and there's no worry about it not blending properly.
If I'm feeling particularly hardworking I will layer other eyeshadows over it, but I think this is the perfect thing to buy before the school semester begins.
I will love this in the mornings before class, I just know it!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by zoohousekey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this and almost used the the entire pot before realizing how bad it looked at the end of the day. Even with primer, it dried to a crusty, metallic layer after several hours...yuck! It's too bad because the color is a pretty shimmery bronze that applies smoothly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by beecky

I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, so it's certainly not a necessity to me. However, this cream eyeshadow is AMAZING. It's very pigmented and creamy, not sticky. The bronze color is a true bronze, making a beautiful base for any eyeshadow you want to use in a similar color shade. It makes whatever eyeshadow you put on top last significantly longer, and deepens the color. I used it for the first time yesterday, and I was blown away. It looks stunning in conjunction with the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quad in "Moonlit", just fyi for all you girls wondering what exactly to pair it with. Go buy this ! You won't be disappointed !

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by megancya

Love using this in my outer v to smoke up my eyeshadow look. Such a fail proof easy to use product, makes blending an eyeshadow a piece of cake. Everyone needs this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this a lot if I'm in a hurry. I just smudge it onto my eye really quickly without a primer, add some mascara and maybe eyeliner and I run out the door.
It stays on for a long time and it's a flattering shade on my skin. I'm sure it's flattering on all skin colors, it really is gorgeous. I like that you can make it really sheer or you can build it up to create a more intense color.
I use this sometimes as an eyeliner for my bottom lash line and it looks quite good with my blue eyes.