July 31, 2014 | 1851 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by vickygiardina

The Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is AMAZING! I love how the colors are more neutral and convenient than the original Naked Palette. The packaging is very well made and it would not be damaged if dropped. The brush that comes with it is better than most, but it sometimes makes the eyeshadow go all over your lid. The Urban Decay Single Shadows are $18.00, and it makes perfect sense to purchase this palette for $50.00. It may seem expensive, but it will last you for a long time! I would have preferred the palette to come with the Urban Decay Primer Potion since the palette is not cheap and you want your makeup to last long when worn. The brush is double sided and it comes with a lip gloss which is a lovely color! Overall, I would not purchase this product again since it is expensive, but I would definitely repurchase some colors I liked in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Karinnne

I loveeeee this product! I am not a professional when it comes to makeup, but for some reason regardless of how I apply this shadow it comes out perfect. $50 mAy seem pricey but its really not for the quality your getting and 12 colors which will last u months.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Sianyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After a spell of using bright vivd eyeshaodws a few years back i've reverted back to a more natural and flattering palette for my everday look. I spent hours deciding between the orginal naked and the naked 2 but in the end though i that the cooler tones would work best with my ultra pale whiteish complexion. I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to blending eyeshadows and applying more than one colour at a time but this palette makes it super easy for me. All the shades apply smoothly and consistantly and work so well together. I loved the brush that came with this and find myself reaching for it everytime i use the palette. I would recommend the UD primer potion when using these though, my lids are super oily (and i mean super oily!!) and that's the only product i have found to make my eyeshadow last the entire day and night. For daytime i sweep bootycall across my entire lid, then apply a tiny bit of suspect over the top, snakebite in the outer corner/crease and then finish off with a smidge of Verve near the tearduct to open up my eye. The only shade i'm not really keen on is half baked, it doesn't seem to work well with my skin tone however as all the other shades are gorgeous i don't mind there being in there that i don't use. It is expensive however there are a lot of good quality shades in there for you money, and it's a product i find myself reaching for everday and special ocassions :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:47:00 AM More reviews by mranellucci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a good palette, not a great one. However, I really enjoy working with this one, just not as much as the first Naked. In my review of the Naked 1, I explained how the only color I didn't liked was Sidecar. Well, in the Naked 2 Chopper and YDK are, unfortunately, really similar to Sidecar. They also included half-baked for a second time and there is Busted which a dupe of Hustle from the first palette. I have to say that I like every other colors and this palette has a great quality. I highly recommend it.. If you don't have the first one. If you are hesitating between both, go with Naked 1 if you like warm tones and go with that one if you prefer cooler tones. Good luck :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by iloveladybugs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone raved about the Naked palettes, and after deep consideration, I decided to buy this one.
The colors are very well pigmented, and blend nicely, even though the shimmery ones have fallout. Something annoying is that the shimmer gets into the mattes.

My biggest problem with this palette is that... I'M ALLERGIC! *sobs* These eyeshadows leave bumps on my eyes and after applying the shadows my eyes get super itchy and red and hurt. I have to say I had this coming because before buying it I went to Sephora to try the colors on, and a person there did my makeup with it. They used UDPP. At the end of the day when I took my makeup off I had bumps on my lids, but refused to believe it was the shadows, and I stubbornly bought it because of the hype and because the colors looked nice.

I'm disappointed in myself because I got the palette on a trip to the U.S because it's cheaper there but it's still expensive, and only when I got home did I realize how allergic I am to the shadows, and couldn't return it.

Overall, try and try again before you buy it. And if you suspect you have something wrong with the product look it up. Otherwise, it's really a nice palette.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by elenasnow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

These eye shadows are very shimmery and have a bit of fallout. The shades are very pretty and complimentary to cool skin tones. I find myself reaching for this while I'm getting ready for school and I usually use foxy and bootycall all over my lid and tease on my crease. I use the black shade to set my eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow was a gift at Christmas after a friend recommended Urban Decay! I'm quite enthusiastic for the natural look and this palette is perfect! It's great for a nice day look, mixing two or three shades together and the Blackout bit is really nice for a smoky look when going out. Since Christmas 2012, I have used this palette everyday and it never fails to impress. The colours are so flattering! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by jlee92

This is again another great one by UD. This sequel to UD's oh so famous NAKED palette has imo half warm and half cool toned shades, so there is everything for everyone lol. Love tht it comes with blackout, which is a really pigmented black eyeshadow, which I tend to use as a eyeliner. Love the cool greys/ taupes that are in this palettes as well, although I must say I do prefer NAKED oh so slightly for its warmer shades overall. Travelling with this is pretty awesome as you do get twelve shades to work with. Packaging wise, I think it's ok, nothing really special. I personally much prefer the suede packaging on NAKED as it makes it looks so edgy and luxe at the same time. This palette comes with a brush with is not too bad in quality. As for the price point, thought it may seem crazy expensive to buy at one shot, doing a little math would make you see how worth these palettes are. Great for any neutral eyeshadow lover like myself. Like NAKED though, there are predominantly shimmery/satin in finish with some mattes inside as well. Overall, once again, nice job with this one UD!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:58:00 AM More reviews by ArmaniJadaXO

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have both naked palettes but this one is much better! so versatile,I would recommend to anyone! would like to have seen more matte colours though!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by nad1a246

Love love love it! As someone who never wears eyeshadow I decided to buy this palette after seeing it pop up everywhere and the rave reviews I'd read about it. In terms of price it is probably the most expensive makeup item I own which explains why it took me a few weeks of deliberating wether I should go for it or not and when the free delivery + 10% off offer appeared on the debenhams website, I just couldn't resist (along with a few other things :o). I love all the colours, they look lovely on and blend well together with the double sided brush included, I've been using it almost everyday, I just love experimenting with deferent combinations from subtle to dramatic looks. I'm not a fan of the lip junkie gloss that came with it, I find it a bit sticky and I'm not really a lip gloss kinda gal, I would have much preferred the UD primer potion that comes with the Naked 1 palette however I have just purchased it separately and hope it is another UD product I can rave about!