October 30, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Gel Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by hellomorning

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have 2 essence gel eyeliner, london baby and midnight in paris. love love LOVE both of the shade! the color are so intense, and long last on my eyelid. def will buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by smyrne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after I had good comments from a lady who was buying some stuff from Essence in the shop. I spent around 4 $ for a gel liner and it is perfect! It's creamy and goes all day without getting transferred on my eye lids(and I have oily eye lids).I have the one in black and I am quite impressed by the quality! The texture is quite similar to shimmer strip gel liners by Physicians Formula, and way better than many gel liners I've tried. Definitely recomended

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by gyum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product so much! I have oily lids and most liners start smudging just a short time afer application. This lasts really long and it is really good for the low price!
The only bad thing about this is that it is really really hard to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by shafna

I have this in black.
I tighline my eyes everyday.. and occasionally line it too.
This is an excellent product, and for the price, too good to miss.
The only problem i had with this was that my eyes burn for a minute or so after putting this.. it doesnt last, but i prefer not to have that feeling.
I have used maybelline, mac and bb.. and the consistency of this is more gel like. I need just one dip to do both eyes.
For the price, i def will be purchasing again.. pity they dont have more colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in London Baby because I wanted something that is not black but still quite wearable for everyday and I still have my Heavy Rotation black gel liner which is my HG liner. It is a dark charcoal taupe with micro shimmers in it which makes it really pretty and extremely wearable for daily usage without making it boring. The shimmers create a multidimensional look which makes it less flat unlike the boring black that I can get bored at times.

This has an amazing consistency for a gel liner that is SO CHEAP! It's creamy and glides on smoothly with amazing color payoff. I have never tried the Maybelline gel liner that everyone raves about but I prefer a soft creamy consistency for gel liners like my Heavy Rotation liner. THIS, has a pretty similar consistency with the Heavy Rotation gel liner which is a MAJOR plus with me. I use it for days that I want to play up my eyes and look less boring.

It comes in a really huge pot for a gel liner, much bigger than my Heavy Rotation liner and for only a fraction of the price that I paid for my Heavy Rotation liner. I cannot stop raving about this liner because it wears on my lids so well without smudging and totally waterproof. It's very similar to my HG eyeliner in terms of consistency and wearing power so it's close to HG.

Definitely repurchase, in the other shades as well. I really want to give the purple one a try because I absolutely adore purple!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by hoangrl

Awesome eyeliner. I use this when i want a winged look and when im going out all night and need my eyeliner to stays put!

this eyeliner stays put and does not smudge! Its not a cream based instead its gel-like and is a dream to work with. Glides on smoothly, effortlessly, is very very black and as stated before STAYS PUT. No smudging, no creasing, NADA!

The thing i hate the most about it is taking this off. I dont have eyemake up remover - i know im lazy.. but i just use nivea, load it on my eyelids, wait for awhile, then i wipe it off with a cotton pad. My normal cleanser just cannot get this off on its own.

other than that, this thing also does not dry out, unlike my other cream based eyeliners. Go essence!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by laluo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have monolids and often with eyeliner i find that they tend to crease but with this gel eyeliner, creasing does not occur at all! it lasts for a very long time however I do see some smudging on my lower lash line by the end of the day but it is definitely by HG eyeliner at the moment and one of the best eyeliners i have ever tried!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2012 12:57:00 AM More reviews by HoneyRoast

I have hooded eyes. I have tried every eyeliner! Smashbox, MAC, Stila, L'oreal HIP, they all transferred to my upper lid. This one is the best for me.

My school days last 5-7 hours, this lasts my whole day. If i'm outside a lot, or sweating, it may smudge a little. I don't mind though because it's so affordable!

I would recommend this to anyone who needs an everyday eyeliner. Even if you need a smokey eye, going out, look; Just make sure to set it & let it dry! If you do that, it WILL NOT BUDGE.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by xoaida

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have beyond oily lids, I would have to load on Urban Decay's Primer Potion just to have my Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner stay on without making a black mess on my eyelids.

That was until Essence Gel Eyeliner, this stuff is AMAZING. I get NO smudging and thats without a primer/base. I accidentally fell asleep with it one night, and somehow managed to wake up in the morning with it still looking perfect. Go out and buy this right now! But dont forget to buy an oil based makeup remover...because its definitely a challenge getting it off!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Tartlette

I bought this eye liner because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to MAC Blacktrack Fluidline & I found it! The consistency is very creamy and it is easy to apply. The colour is also extremely pigmented - this is a true BLACK. I use an angled brush to apply and will often set it with a black eye shadow using the same angled brush. I don't get smudging when I set it with a powder, but even with I don't set it. Lasting power is fantastic and very comparable to MAC. I brought this with me to Dominican Republic in July and it was very hot and humid and my liner did not go anywhere! For the price this product is a steal! Very affordable & high performance gel eye liner.