Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight In Paris 01

4.6

ISODODECANE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, PARAFFIN, MICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 11/30/2012 4:56:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Rubbish don't purchase this I bought the grey one it was totally unpigmented worn away straight away yuk!

on 11/29/2012 7:04:00 PM

-No smudging involved(;
-Waterproof
CONS-
-Fades after a while

It is easy to remove if you use either Almay makeup remover pads or Mary Kay liquid makeup remover(;

on 11/20/2012 2:11:00 PM

I'm reviewing the black one.

Pros-
- Very pigmented
- Very creamy
- Doesn't smudge
- Cheap
- Waterproof

Cons-
- Fades a tiny bit

Some other reviewers have said this is too hard to remove but I use the Almay makeup remover pads and it comes off easily.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Best eyeliner ever.. Honestly, it is just as good, if not BETTER than the Mac and Bobbi Brown eyeliners. It retails for around $5.95AU, which means in the U.S it would probably retail for around $2-$3.
Pros:
-super cheap.
-amazing quality
-good packaging
-VERY long lasting
-VERY pigmented
Cons:
-Not available everywhere
-only available in a few colours

on 11/13/2012 10:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff, I've been using it for a few days and it's so easy to work with and amazing quality for the price. Granted I've never tried a "high end" eyeliner of any kind, the only other eyeliner of this assortment I've tried is by wet n' wild, other than that I've just used drugstore liquid and pencil liners, but this is quickly becoming my favorite!

on 11/12/2012 12:25:00 AM

Very reasonably-priced gel eyeliner from German brand, essence. Very long-lasting and budge-proof even on oily lids. I purchased the Midnight in Paris black eyeliner, and even used it for doing a dia de Los muertos halloween sugar skull and it stayed out for hours, even when combined with grease paint. I have used gel eyeliners from Maybelline and MAC, and this has a better pigment load ( unlike the Maybelline which was sheer) and so far hasn't dried out(like that MAC). The color is a soft black. The price is ridiculously cheap. Best of all, you can use the money you saved to buy yourself a nice eyeliner brush. Will repurchase.

on 11/9/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Love this liner! It is very creamy last a long time on my water line is very pigmented the only problem is that it smudges a little in my outer corner on one of my eyes but that only happends sometimes. I would say this is like a creamy version of the wet n wild gel liner.

on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i have it in miami ink, which is a shimmery light greyish blue color. i used it quite a lot in summer but the color is just not dark enough for the autumn/winter. quite pleased with the texture: creamy and not smudging.

on 11/6/2012 2:04:00 PM

last a long long long time. high pigmentation. does not smudge or budge. recommended!! The black color is intense and does not fade at all, you can sleep and wake up in it and no change will occur

on 10/27/2012 1:12:00 PM

I have this in London Baby and hope to find the Berlin Rocks purple. The one color I do have is Possibly the best, most smudge-resistant, smoothly applied, gorgeous colored gel eyeliner I have ever used. I have oily, hooded lids, so many supposedly "smudge proof" gel liners do not hold up for me, but this absolutely does. This color of London Baby is a beautiful blackish, grayish brown. Unique in my collection. Softer than black and totally in tune with all my cool-toned neutral shadows. And I got this on clearance at my local grocery store for $1.00! Gel eyeliners at more than 20x the price from high end brands cannot compete with this one. Highly recommended.