October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Shampoo - John Frieda - Sheer Blonde Highlighting Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 7:07:00 PM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This felt harsh on my hair and wasn't good value - I felt as though I needed a lot to make my shoulder length hair clean - a bottle lasted me about a week!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2002 3:09:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this was a nice, good quality shampoo. cleansed welll without over stripping. it also lightened my brown hair a bit--but i found that if i used this everyday my hair got dry. but, it's good for a few times a week.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2002 5:14:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use both the shampoo and conditioner and find that it brings out the shine on my highlighted hair. I originally bought this when my hair was looking really dull and in desperate need of a full weave. It actually put some life back into it. Very surprised and pleased that it did what it said it was supposed to do. I personally don't find that to be true in most hair products. Will definitely keep using this one.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2002 7:55:00 PM More reviews by Dawn71675

I think this gave my hair nice shine and highlights, but it weighed it down horribly, made it really greasy and it would not hold a style. I will probably end up throwing it out. Definitely won't buy again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2002 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this did a great job at gently highlighting my hair!! :) i had light brown hair, and this added lots of gold to it! it also made it super soft. easy to rinse too.

definitely worth a try if u'd like to lighten ur hair without going drastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2001 9:33:00 PM More reviews by windex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this product and use it with the conditioner..it highlights and makes my hair feel nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2001 7:12:00 AM More reviews by nicfaerie

I was completely unimpressed with this product- I used the normal hair formula and it left my hair completely greasy and heavy- it was shiny, but way too greasy! I would not buy again.